Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Has anyone else been told something about the color red and their twin? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=27607)

gypsymystique 19-12-2011 04:06 PM

Has anyone else been told something about the color red and their twin?

I would NEVER have associated this with twin flames, but I was talking to another on this board, and it turns out she had a similar story.

Years ago when I was on my spiritual journey with my twin, I was told to buy a red dress and wear it to see him. (I did not know him as a twin at this point). I thought it was silly, but looked at it as an adventure and bought the dress. It hung in my closet for over a year.

Something popped up at the last minute several months after purchasing the dress, and I wore it to see him. Amazing spiritual things happened that night.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to someone about twin flames and she revealed that she was told to wear red around her twin. I am just wondering if Spirit has some through with other directives to other people to wear red.

miss_believed 19-12-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I would NEVER have associated this with twin flames, but I was talking to another on this board, and it turns out she had a similar story.

Years ago when I was on my spiritual journey with my twin, I was told to buy a red dress and wear it to see him. (I did not know him as a twin at this point). I thought it was silly, but looked at it as an adventure and bought the dress. It hung in my closet for over a year.

Something popped up at the last minute several months after purchasing the dress, and I wore it to see him. Amazing spiritual things happened that night.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to someone about twin flames and she revealed that she was told to wear red around her twin. I am just wondering if Spirit has some through with other directives to other people to wear red.

Yes i think u already put me here but, psychic told me how to remeet him and to move all my red clothes to the left of my wardrone and wear red. i thought she was a bit crazy but i did it anyway!
we got together that night for 2 months all went just as she said,
i just thought red was his favourite colour! lol but seems theres a link i believe!
me and him talked about red and pink a lot also prior to the red dress.

mystical 19-12-2011 06:22 PM

:/how odd , when me and my twin first seperated i kept having visions of me visiting him on a train in a black and a red blouse , i never wear red , and i did wonder if i needed to go out and get this , then i saw me in a red dress , this last time i see the same outfit as before , a red blouse and black skirt :/

gypsymystique 19-12-2011 07:01 PM

"Odd" is the story of my life lately. A psychic friend of mine says "If it's odd it's God!" lol

Your story is why I'm asking the question mystical. I think several of us may have a "red" link.

miss_believed 19-12-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

"Odd" is the story of my life lately. A psychic friend of mine says "If it's odd it's God!" lol

Your story is why I'm asking the question mystical. I think several of us may have a "red" link.

before the red dress thing red has dominated our conversations and i know it sounds silly but it really stands out cause ive never really had such a dominant thing with talking to someone and a colour coming up so much

mystical 19-12-2011 07:49 PM

my story ?????

veronicax 19-12-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Never heard this but think I might look for a red dress ;)

miss_believed 19-12-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veronicax
Never heard this but think I might look for a red dress ;)

hahahahhahahah :tongue:

BlueOwl 19-12-2011 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=gypsymystique A psychic friend of mine says "If it's odd it's God!" lol

lol this is quite good. I like it.

SerpentQueen 19-12-2011 08:37 PM

Now this is weird. Nobody told me to wear red, but I did, indeed, wear red for our first meeting.... and I remember he touched the sleeve of my sweater and said it was pretty... I kept that sweater for years; only parted with it recently, even though it was all ratty....

I also wore a red sweater (a different one) the last time we saw each other.... I do recall fretting over what to wear for that last goodbye, tearing through my closet, nothing seemed quite right. I was late, because I took too long deciding.

Otherwise, I rarely wear red. I have only one red item in my closet at this time, a dress.