Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
The truth is ever flowing its not frozen in time of the past, we all need to add to the so called scriptures, this is what the man Jesus wanted us to do, go out into the world and preach the Gospel, not a Gospel that was said to be written many years ago but the Gospel of the one who has become One in Christ, this is when the good word flows from within, the inner truth that has been experienced not something that was handed down from some book, there's been enough second hand advice already and it has never worked, so enter your true being and from there realize the Christ that is within, then and only then will you be able to help another.

Hey slice, you said some pretty cool things FYI~*

Old 08-04-2011, 06:01 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
The truth is ever flowing its not frozen in time of the past, we all need to add to the so called scriptures, this is what the man Jesus wanted us to do, go out into the world and preach the Gospel, not a Gospel that was said to be written many years ago but the Gospel of the one who has become One in Christ, this is when the good word flows from within, the inner truth that has been experienced not something that was handed down from some book, there's been enough second hand advice already and it has never worked, so enter your true being and from there realize the Christ that is within, then and only then will you be able to help another.

So what would you add to the Scriptures that Jesus had not?
Old 08-04-2011, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
So what would you add to the Scriptures that Jesus had not?

If I may speak for slice ever so briefly, I think he's meaning to live out to walk the walk sorta thing...right?
and I believe he said 'so called' scriptures.

Old 08-04-2011, 06:05 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
If I may speak for slice ever so briefly, I think he's meaning to live out to walk the walk sorta thing...right?

I would like psycoslice to add to the Scriptures, and again say something that has not been said in them. There's obviously something bothering him, and isn't that the purpose of Christianity Silvergirl. Action based on belief sustained by confidence= faith.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:12 AM
Master
Is it my imagination or did it get written in the good book that thing about the spirit of the law not the letter of the law ~ I think this kinda fits in here somehow.

Old 08-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Shim

Quote:
Is it my imagination or did it get written in the good book that thing about the spirit of the law not the letter of the law ~ I think this kinda fits in here somehow.

It is not in your imagination, nor are the other 30 + thousand scriptures when taken in context.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:23 AM
Master
Idk, I think with the slightest bit of imagination on your part, it would be easy for you to see the spirit of what others are saying instead of pick-pick-picking, debate is fine - in its place, Yes. This Isn't the strong opinions section of the forum, last time I looked it's about Christianity ~ and not the scholars or those who fancy themselves scholars and I think we can fine tune what we define this to entail as we go along in a magnanimous manner that denotes good will...

Old 08-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Shim

Quote:
Idk, I think with the slightest bit of imagination on your part, it would be easy for you to see the spirit of what others are saying instead of pick-pick-picking, debate is fine - in its place, Yes. This Isn't the strong opinions section of the forum, last time I looked it's about Christianity.

Yes, I am well aware that this section of the forum is for discussions on Christianity, this is not a Christian only forums. And there is no need to nit pick or find scripture to back another in this forum. I learn more on this forums by looking up and studying what others don't know or make assumptions to in regards to Christianity. Apologetics is the key for me, and something I take much interest in.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:28 AM
yinepu

Quote:
It is not in your imagination, nor are the other 30 + thousand scriptures when taken in context.

Exactly shim, exactly everyones point, in the right context im sure the bible would be wonderful, you are not doing your bible any justice when all you talk about is punishment, fear, call people names, and point out the infidels, and how those who are non believers will be punbished.

by oh boy , if your so wonderfully connected to god and your bible , then please share with us the love of each other, love thyself , honour trhy neighbour, love !!!!!!!!!!!! not hate , thats all that spews from you
Old 08-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, I am well aware that this section of the forum is for discussions on Christianity, this is not a Christian only forums. And there is no need to nit pick or find scripture to back another in this forum. I learn more on this forums by looking up and studying what others don't know or make assumptions to in regards to Christianity. Apologetics is the key for me, and something I take much interest in.

Apology accepted.