Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-05-2018, 05:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by soarmind
And I don't think that non-daulity is the absolutely whole truth. Only Buddhism believe that we're one. But it isn't true. My three spirits has become spirit Gods. It's because at Buddha time he had no third eye to see the spiritual realm. And he also can't see his own spirit. And it's pity for no one can die and revive himself to tell us that he has spirit as another him. And NDE is another wrong approach to find out about our existing of our spirit.

In principle Buddhist philosophy has no self theory such as we are all one. Buddha claimed that having a self-theory would lead to distress and suffering. The teachings don;t really go into chakras such as the third eye but these sorts of things come about through the process of practice. The enlightened one is not a person that dies and rises again. Enlightenment is more like a quality of being, which is not individualised, but universal. Hence we don't 'praise Buddha' as Christians praise Christ, though we would consider Christ to be the same in quality as Buddha - yet all humans are essentially of the Buddha nature. This spiritual path is not one of attaining a special spiritual status or ability. It is one of finding out the truth of oneself.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
And I don't think that non-daulity is the absolutely whole truth. Only Buddhism believe that we're one. But it isn't true. My three spirits has become spirit Gods. It's because at Buddha time he had no third eye to see the spiritual realm. And he also can't see his own spirit. And it's pity for no one can die and revive himself to tell us that he has spirit as another him. And NDE is another wrong approach to find out about our existing of our spirit.

" Only Buddhism believe that we're one "

It depends on what you think " one " means. Buddhism teaches that we are unique and independent but at the same time interrelated and interdependent, so one and oneness are different.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:37 AM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
In principle Buddhist philosophy has no self theory such as we are all one. Buddha claimed that having a self-theory would lead to distress and suffering. The teachings don;t really go into chakras such as the third eye but these sorts of things come about through the process of practice. The enlightened one is not a person that dies and rises again. Enlightenment is more like a quality of being, which is not individualised, but universal. Hence we don't 'praise Buddha' as Christians praise Christ, though we would consider Christ to be the same in quality as Buddha - yet all humans are essentially of the Buddha nature. This spiritual path is not one of attaining a special spiritual status or ability. It is one of finding out the truth of oneself.

Buddhism or Buddha teaching is depending on how much he has attained at that time. He never thinks that there's God or soul. So he's emphasized on hoping to help the life of poor people and thinking how to help them.

That's why he neglects the other possibilities of a person. And he digs deeper only on the theory of "human is one, oneness, emptiness , self ........." Then his teaching ends up by Buddha nature. Or just everyone has spirit or soul.

I know so far the practices of Chakras never possess the true third eye to see outside of human body. You may wonder why I'm saying like this. The reason is sample, the Buddhists and Hindus mistaken the consciousness is the true third eye. And the astral playground as the universe outside of the body.

My third eye is the combination of the light energy of my left and right eyes. I usually see the spiritual world with my eyes open. So these are our differences.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
" Only Buddhism believe that we're one "

It depends on what you think " one " means. Buddhism teaches that we are unique and independent but at the same time interrelated and interdependent, so one and oneness are different.

The individual uniqueness is Oneness.

We are unique, independent, interrelated and interdependent that make us all are one.

They can have other explanations other than the above answers.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:

We are unique, independent, interrelated and interdependent that make us all are one.

Don't forget ' Emptiness '
Old 08-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:

That is more non dual than oneness.

Oneness is all there is, is one being.

Non dual it is all more like One like Siva or children of the light.

Each Buddha is different based on their unique karma.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
That is more non dual than oneness.

Oneness is all there is, is one being.

Non dual it is all more like One like Siva or children of the light.

Each Buddha is different based on their unique karma.

Why my understanding of your non dual is also equal to oneness. And everything is oneness? So what's not oneness? And why each Buddha is different based on their unique karma isn't oneness? And why Siva is all but One?

Hahaha, what is not oneness? It's the same as "the left side is right but the right side is wrong". Then which side is right or wrong?

Why oneness isn't all? Why not all is individuals of more than one? Like the whole universe or the whole mankind. It's as if "wrong is right and right is wrong". Or individuals are/is all is one.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Why my understanding of your non dual is also equal to oneness. And everything is oneness? So what's not oneness? And why each Buddha is different based on their unique karma isn't oneness? And why Siva is all but One?

Hahaha, what is not oneness? It's the same as "the left side is right but the right side is wrong". Then which side is right or wrong?

Why oneness isn't all? Why not all is individuals of more than one? Like the whole universe or the whole mankind. It's as if "wrong is right and right is wrong". Or individuals are/is all is one.

'No Man is an Island'
No man is an island entire of itself; every man
is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as any manner of thy friends or of thine
own were; any man's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom
the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

Father John Donne (1571-1625 )
Old 08-05-2018, 07:03 PM
Master
From the Triadic Heart of Siva.

pg 101-102

Quote:
In the inconceivable enormity of Siva's game, any self-contained
unit - for example, our universe - may be termed a kula. The unit is
self-sufficient precisely because it is a part that is structured out of wholeness.

Since the kula's essential reality is finally that wholeness which it
has bodied forth, every unit, or kula, resonates in identity with every
other structure composed of that wholeness. It is in this way that the
human body, as a kula, resonates in identity with the entire universe.
This resonance might be explained as a kind of parallelism between
a microcosm, the body, and a macrocosm, the universe itself. The notion
of kula, however, tends to collapse the micro/macrocosm distinction.
In a final sense, due to the indivisible nature of Siva, microcosm and
macrocosm are simply indistinguishable. Wherever Siva is present, the
whole is present. If the body is a structure composed essentially of Siva,
then all that is manifested from Siva, including the entire array of universes,
may be found present in the body.
Their presence in the body is not, it
must be emphasized, as a microcosmic replica. The infinite reality out
of which the array of universes are structured is present in the body, and
thus they too are present in the body. This is the extreme to which the
notion of non-duality is carried by the tradition.

These doctrines of the essential interconnection of all things within
the kula represent a transcription of yogic experience. Horrifying as
these doctrines may seem to the tidy logician for whom a thing is itself
and nothing more, they nevertheless must be understood if we are to
penetrate the tantric mode of thinking about reality.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
From the Triadic Heart of Siva.

pg 101-102

I think the writer also don't know what he's writing about. If he really know what he has written then he's no more than a god. But this is just playing of words games. Nothing is applicable to our body conditions. How to be one's body can resonate with the universe or not resonate with the universe. The quote don't have explained about it , it just describes about what the writer can think about .......nothing is true.