Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-10-2017, 07:02 AM
God-Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Just some thoughts.

We are all walking along the path. We can realize a deep state of being and then all of a sudden some issue can catch us and we get caught up in it. It doesn't mean that someone isn't far along the path just that they found an obstruction they need to let go of.

If we are always looking for someone to be perfect before we listen to them we will never find someone because all we see are faults.

Jesus described it like this

With that being said and for anyone interested. In my view running is a very advanced guy and has realized things way beyond just some kundalini bliss (level 4 stuff)

I have had this conversation before in regards to life experience post realization .. You can realize what you are and you can 'be' what you are that is bliss and Love and peace all rolled into one 'energy' so to speak, but for most it doesn't last forever .

In my eyes it's not mean't to last forever .

The mind-body is not designed to hold such a frequency .

I know someone who held onto a similar frequency for seven years and their body wasted away . You see there is absolute minimal attachment to the mind-body, you don't dream of eating a big juicy steak and fries at the end of a weeks labour .

There are levels of awareness / bliss / sensitivity that are experienced and mirrored through expression ..

It is a really big subject and it has been noted that masters past have become irritated / angry / grumpy and have also been disappointed in not holding onto to what is the so called perfect state .

I think as said there are levels of awareness / bliss and when evaluated one can understand where others are coming from ..

I have entertained a non functioning bliss that differs from a functional bliss because of the reflected self identity just as an example ..

I wonder how many understand that difference and what it entails .

Do others understand the difference of the bliss that you think and know you are to the bliss that you are .

Like said big subject ..

x daz x
Old 19-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
its a mystery in how the heart opens up to bliss. but it does happen regardless of worlds affairs. regardless of personal desires and or idealogies. beliefs of goods and evils and so on.

So true. There is no rhyme or reason for why it happens. But it does. And it is hard to understand. Because when you really look at things. There is no reason to be blissful.

I always thought bliss was suppose to come when you are on top the world; meaning having everything in life that everyone think you should have and what you think that you should have and more. But nonetheless, bliss is here.

Last edited by Nan948 : 19-10-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
bliss happens because the crown and other energy centers have become very open. being that open is like becoming out of a bubble therr fore becoming a catapult for others to experience the same. distance, time, and other walls are literally knocked down.

Not sure about the crown and other energy center thingimajigs but yeah, becoming out of a bubble and walls being knocked down is a very good explanation.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfor
The one that is blissful is just doing what comes naturally without effort or desire. Others may call it service or what they wish, which is of no concern to the blissful one.

That is true. It just is. It requires no effort or thought.
Old 19-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
But if nobody knows, he only helps one..

I don't think everyone is helped by being around the blissful. They might be in the long-term, but not in the short-term. In fact, a lot of people get downright mean when around the blissful.
Old 19-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
i will just add in my experience grounding in to it has to do with being open not just at top, but from the root up. once everything is all open and established in the body in that its always on bliss doesnf knock you off your feet. it can be flighty in the process. but again once it has become established and worked through the body that goes away. you remain grounded in it no problem.

Hmm, I was having great difficulties with this at the beginning, because yes this bliss was literally knocking me off my feet. But I am feeling my way and it is being fixed. Getting better, but I still have a way to go with this so I try to slow down and be more careful until I am fully grounded. How long did it take you to become fully grounded?
Old 19-10-2017, 10:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
for me there is a place where everything flows continuously to deeper depths. and it happens in feeling. its my observation the reason your continuing to respond to me is because you have a set of parameters that fit your mental picture of how it is suppose to be. your describing the scenery in your experience.

in feeling i find myself going to subtler and subtler energies. in feeling my way. not following a way, an idea, or what somebody has to say. my teacher has been and may always be in feeling.

there is nothing to find myself with my eyes, my brain, or my ears. i cant see, think, or hear it. the scenery doesnt paint the picture. in feeling does.

i will just say i could write page after page in how the most compassionate thing i can do is simply be myself. simply because in following the energy its in that thats where the energy leads me. i dont write about it much. cause its irrelevant to everybody but me. the experience of the divine is the same for everybody. so i talk about that. plus its in that that the magic happens. not from the scenery. but from the divine.

I think you did a great job of explaining this.

This is how I feel. And this is how it has always been for me too. My greatest teacher and my greatest supporter has always been in feeling my way. That has never let me down. I believe in God, so I just always attributed that feeling that energy that leads me, I just think it is God helping me find my way. I can always go within and find my answers there.

When I don't do it this way. Chaos. Absolute chaos.lol
Old 19-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

Like said big subject ..

x daz x

Good afternoon daz

More like it changes, the further you go, it grows as you do.

As for the other that a by product
Old 19-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I have had this conversation before in regards to life experience post realization .. You can realize what you are and you can 'be' what you are that is bliss and Love and peace all rolled into one 'energy' so to speak, but for most it doesn't last forever .

In my eyes it's not mean't to last forever .

The mind-body is not designed to hold such a frequency .

I know someone who held onto a similar frequency for seven years and their body wasted away . You see there is absolute minimal attachment to the mind-body, you don't dream of eating a big juicy steak and fries at the end of a weeks labour .

There are levels of awareness / bliss / sensitivity that are experienced and mirrored through expression ..

It is a really big subject and it has been noted that masters past have become irritated / angry / grumpy and have also been disappointed in not holding onto to what is the so called perfect state .

I think as said there are levels of awareness / bliss and when evaluated one can understand where others are coming from ..

I have entertained a non functioning bliss that differs from a functional bliss because of the reflected self identity just as an example ..

I wonder how many understand that difference and what it entails .

Do others understand the difference of the bliss that you think and know you are to the bliss that you are .

Like said big subject ..

x daz x

I would say we are that energy. Level 8 is when realizes they are that male/female aspect. That they are the light.

One can first begin to feel bliss in meditation. One can begin to feel ecstasy in practices when doing pranayama type techniques.

Eventually meditation and life become one and the same in yoga that is called Sahaja and in Buddhism that is called Rigpa. Both are a little different experiences but you get my point.

Silence in daily life, non attachment of the flows of energy which are thoughts are both extremely blissful.

The silence and the energy that one feels flowing through them are not separate but one and the same thing.

Of what you are describing is someone who is residing in a natural blissful state but then can get caught up in an issue. That issue can pull one back down. They are no longer letting things flow through but more caught up in the local mind.

There are no energies that we are not able to handle, to realize. It is all light and we are that light.
Old 19-10-2017, 01:13 PM
God-Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I would say we are that energy. Level 8 is when realizes they are that male/female aspect. That they are the light.

One can first begin to feel bliss in meditation. One can begin to feel ecstasy in practices when doing pranayama type techniques.

Eventually meditation and life become one and the same in yoga that is called Sahaja and in Buddhism that is called Rigpa. Both are a little different experiences but you get my point.

Silence in daily life, non attachment of the flows of energy which are thoughts are both extremely blissful.

The silence and the energy that one feels flowing through them are not separate but one and the same thing.

Of what you are describing is someone who is residing in a natural blissful state but then can get caught up in an issue. That issue can pull one back down. They are no longer letting things flow through but more caught up in the local mind.

There are no energies that we are not able to handle, to realize. It is all light and we are that light.

In my opinion you can't have the infinite Self emanating / Being the individual self that experiences the physical mind-body .

The individual known as you and I that is experiencing the mind-body is experiencing a single point of perception that is not designed to be the infinite Self .

The mind-body matrix cannot handle the infinite that is why to realize and be Self it is not of the mind-body .

This is why I made a point of the non functioning bliss and the functioning bliss .

The difference is within the sense of self and not .

Walking and talking Bliss with burger in one hand and beer in the other, is a level of bliss that is self identified .

Do you understand the difference between that scenario and a bliss that doesn't entertain self and burgers?

x daz x