Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Master
I'm in!

using Brian Froud's Faeries' Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
How could you open your mind and your heart more to the possibility that there is more?

The Glanconer: by taking my time and carefully considering everything, and seeing the truth behind a beglamoured surface.

Quote:
Is there a part of you that is closed to things you cannot see, touch or feel?

The Singer of Courage: I'm taking this as a yes, due to long held beliefs about the world which have resulted in fears and limitations. this card tells me to transcend my fears and accept courage.

Quote:
Why?

Mikle a Muckle: this card is about lightening up and embracing your inner childlike trusting heart and wisdom so I'm assuming it's my age and jadedness that closes me off from the things I can't perceive. I make things too complex, and I need to welcome adventure back into my life.

Quote:
Are you ready to entertain the thought that new experiences and perspectives could be beneficial to you?

Solus: this card is about something new being brought into your life, so I think it's saying that yes, I am ready, and perhaps even new experiences are already coming into my life and that they will energize and vitalize me.

Quote:
How?

Losgunna: this card is about paying attention to your dreams, and listening to water and other sources of nature. so perhaps spending more time in nature, and particularly in/near water will be helpful for me in getting benefit from new experiences and perspectives. also doing new things, studying, exploring.

interesting questions! I enjoyed this, thanks
Old 26-01-2016, 11:30 PM
55Degrees

@Rainbow sprinkle

What great cards, and very honestly answered.

We're doing one a month (4 weekly actually, coinciding with the full moon) if you want to join in drop by every full moon
Old 27-01-2016, 05:45 PM
Knower

I'm mostly a lurker, but I'm in. :)
Old 27-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Knower

Quote:

How could you open your mind and your heart more to the possibility that there is more?

RWS:

King of Wands, Knight of Pentacles, The Magician
Old 27-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Master

Six pentacles
The Hermit
Knight of Wands

Shadowscapes. New deck.
Old 27-01-2016, 10:38 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle

Six pentacles
The Hermit
Knight of Wands

Shadowscapes. New deck.

Ooh that's an interesting draw. And Shadowscapes, I'm drooling
Old 27-01-2016, 10:40 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo
RWS:

King of Wands, Knight of Pentacles, The Magician

Court cards and a major, pretty stern stuff.
Old 28-01-2016, 07:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Ooh that's an interesting draw. And Shadowscapes, I'm drooling

Yes ..... Shadowscapes won the "new deck of the year"! Anyway I'm pretty lost on this spread. I feel something about letting go and retreating.
Old 28-01-2016, 09:32 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Yes ..... Shadowscapes won the "new deck of the year"! Anyway I'm pretty lost on this spread. I feel something about letting go and retreating.

Yeah, it sounds like maybe exchanging ideas, and thoughts then retreating to consider them, taking time out maybe to investigate and explore new possibilities.
Old 28-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Master

Thanks PM - it feels where I am at.