Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-12-2010, 07:29 AM
glenos

Sorry but to me ouija boards are a very poor second to proper mediumship.
Old 15-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Sorry but to me ouija boards are a very poor second to proper mediumship.

Why sorry? Your allowed to have an opinion.
Old 15-12-2010, 08:44 AM
glenos

Lol, fair enough (didn't want to cause offence to anyone) What I mean to say is that they actually are a very poor second to proper mediumship.
Old 15-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Sangress

Seeing as most people make mistakes and misuse them so effortlessly, yes, I agree that true natural mediumship without the use of a tool like the board is much preferred and safer for those who are not experienced in the Ouija field.

And who cares if you offend anyone, if someone doesn't like and want's to make a deal about what you think then that's entirely their problem now isn't it? :p
Old 15-12-2010, 08:59 AM
glenos

If anyone needs to use a board then they "aint doin' it".

I have caused offence before and had a mods warning ;0)
Old 17-12-2010, 11:42 AM
shaya48

I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
Sling it out of the window. On the whole, and I speak with 40yrs at this Spiritual lark, they bring nothing but agro in the end. If you want to communicate then join a good development circle and start from scratch with an experienced group leader.

G

Well said and wise words glenos,

Please keep away from them, they are dangerous , you really do need to know what energies you are connecting to , and with those boards you can be tricked into believing you have a higher astral spirit with you that comes from love and from the light of Gods kingdom.

Lower astral entities will tell you something good then when they have your energy they will start to change and give you negative untruths.

If you mention God to these lower astral entities and ask them if they belive in God and do they love God you wont get an answer you know then you have called in a lower astral entity.

I would ask God to take this entity back into his light, and ask for a clearing and cleansing of your house and of yourselves, and ask to replace any negative energy with positive energy.

Then i would smudge your house with white sage saying this house is now at peace.

Then destroy your board and get in touch with your guides through guidance of a practised and genuine medium in a circle you dont need those sort of things we are connected already to our guides just trust them over evrything else.

Hope that has helped love and light shaya
Old 17-12-2010, 05:02 PM
JeremyMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyChild
My friend and I are quite avid users of a Oujia board. We use it roughly once a week. Recently we asked to speak with a spirit guide, and we were paired with a certain spirit that seemed to have good intentions, and felt like he was sent to us with a purpose. He had attached himself to the board and we had a great feeling regarding this and now he is the spirit to immediately respond when we hold our rituals. However the issue is, my friend had seen a projection of a child in his apartment last night, a "ghost" if you will, so we immediately went to the board thinking it maybe came for help. We spoke with our guide, and he had explained that this child was murdered and came to us for help to put him to rest, and it really touched us. The problem is, after probing for answers, and gathering information from our guide, and the child whom was being interprited through our guide, we began to have suspicions that this child ghost, was infact non-exsistant. So we had asked our guide if there really was a child, and it turns out there wasn't. Our guide had confessed that it was him that gave my friend this projection of a child, so we would speak with him that night. This concerned us, because we wanted to send the guide back to it's spiritual realm, however we are under the impression this isn't possible, and we didnt want to banish him where as we don't want to harm him, because we do feel his intention are good... so, with this being said we had spoke with our guide and came to an agreement that he was not to come onto our physical realm, or interfer with our mind, spirit, or body in anyway, and that he is merely for us to communicate with a trusted spirit. He has been attached to our board for 2 weeks, and it was just last night that the "ghost" appeared. I guess I am just reaching out and asking for some help, and if it is possible to send this spirit back into it's own realm without harming it, breaking/buryng the board, or banishing the spirit itself, because afterall we did call to him. We don't feel any threat from it, however we can't know for sure if it is a pure spirit. For now we are binding the board inbetween use to make sure it causes no harm. I appreciate anyone who could help with any information on the matter.

Thank You Kindly,
Skychild

Hi Skychild, You've recieved a whole bunch of good advice but there are a couple of things I think you should consider (which have been raised but not together). Why use a board when you can communicate via your mental mediumship - this is cleary advanced since you can see spirit objectively. You also call this visitor your guide - if you have foud his information ureliable be very careful how much advice you take from him. I have found ouja boards to be most unreliable - not saying that everyone else would as wel 0 I'm not rubbishing their results. But I have found that the information seems to be limited to the auric projections of the sitter and quite often answers to questoins are influenced by emotions, desires and fears. I do think that there is a place for using these tools, with well-trained mediums in control and with the intent not to be influenced or directed by the results. I think that if this type of mediumship is used to demonstrate evidence of the existence of spirit then it has served its purpose, once this has been achieved I would recommend that you move on to developing other forms of mental mediumship where the control is in your hands.

Regards

Jeremy
Old 17-12-2010, 05:07 PM
JeremyMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I have used the Ouija since I was 4 years of age. I've grown up and learned alongside the spirits who found passage through the board.

To be blunt, I find that the "bad" kind of spirits are usually a lot more knowledgeable, intelligent and experienced than the "good" kind.

But then again, any good spirit can be bad and vice versa, so it is truly only human perception that puts those labels on spirits.

Most spirits can sense peoples motives even before they step through to the physical world and often they dislike the motives we humans have and often have to go to great lengths to get most people to understand and learn anything much, that is if they don't get fed up and want to be cut from the board entirely because they feel they are (as I have heard countless times) "dealing with idiots."

Anything selfish, power-hungry, ignorant, dishonest or anything to do with having any kind of control over anything will inevitably yield unwanted results.

I would urge people to understand the nature of spirits, why the board was ever originally created and to never use the board for personal gain.

It's a wonder so many people have negative experiences, they have no idea of how deeply they offend the things that they call and then think it is fine to blame it on the board and the "bad" spirit and then go so far as to torture and punish the spirit with a Banishing. Does that behavior sound harsh and a little arrogant to you?

Will no one ever own up to their mistakes, stop mistreating and blaming spirits and simply forgive it all?

(This is aimed at no one in particular....just the general population who use Ouija boards in irresponsible ways....etc)

Hi Sangress,

What an interesting comment about "bad" spirits being more infomative. It does remind me of the saying "when she's good she's very good and when she's bad she's better". A catholic priest once told me that he preferred the company of rogues because they had led interesting lives and weren't boring. So maybe your experience of some of these "rogues" in spirit is the same? But the key here is that you learn what they have to tell you without being led.

Regards

Jeremy
Old 17-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Master
Skychild - i would agree with the others, to not bother with oujia boards. All my experiences have left me with yucky feelings. It is the nature of the board itself, the medium, that would tend to attract needy/hungry/negative ghosts/spirits. I may be wrong, i'm no medium really, but that is my sense. I have heard some horror stories also with friends of mine using them.

If you must insist, and are dead set to do it, try casting a protective circle, then use it within the circle. However, honestly, ouija boards are so unnecessary and can be dangerous, that there really is no upside to them at all, in my opinion.
Old 17-12-2010, 07:24 PM
I-Ching

Hi SkyShild,

I've been using the I-Ching to communicate with my Guide and have only had positive experiences. Perhaps the I-Ching has some answers to your situation, it seems particularity knowledgeable in these areas. The Ouija is a tool but we generally don't know the science of how to use it. The I-Ching instructed me to get an Ouija to communicate with past Guru's but I haven't used it yet or queried the I-Ching on the science of how to use it.

Your servant,
I-Ching Das.