Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
I dont think the majority, if not all, of spirits you ask will know either... How did life begin? How does life end? Concentrate on NOW and not LATER if you ask me or you will waste a lot of time :) Was it Ben Franklin that said two things are certain, death and taxes? Where we go when we die is just not a comcern, until we die. If it was we would have figured it out by now :) Im crossing that bridge when I get to it, too much else to do now.
That is good advice. You are right, I should not worry about it. I should focus on this life. I thought of it was because I have had a few issues and I realise I have to let it go. My brother-in-law passed away last year. He was awful. I began to wonder is it fair if good caring people end up where he is. Of course, it is not fair. That is why I wanted to know what happens when we die.
Thanks everyone for your replies. It was very good. I think you are right Astral Explorer, you may not get a correct answer. I do not believe in going to mediums or psychics as you do not know if what they are saying is true or not. I believe in finding out for myself. It is the same with books. I do not believe what authors say about ap. I find out for myself. I like reading books as it can give me good ideas and I can try things.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
nyrak33333

along those lines, i sometimes think you end up where you 'think' you'll end up.

pagans, wiccans go to summerland.

christians go to the pearly gates.

norse go to vallhalla.

my ex goes to hell. hehe
Something to remember is those beliefs you stated are not one sided. Not all Pagans are the same so classifying them as Wiccans doesn't make sense in my opinion. Pagans such as Romans and Greeks believed in the Underworld and that you would be judged, in fact every Greek and Roman went there first before they could go to what were "Heaven"-like realms. I can't say what Wiccans believe as I haven't particularly studied their theology and mythology. Christians believe in a multitude of other worlds not just "Heaven" they also believe in Hell and Purgatory. The only Norse whom went to Valhalla were those who died honorably and bravely in combat though. So saying that these religions believe you go to one place doesn't make much sense nor does it make sense believing we all go to one singular place regarding our religion. In my spiritual studies regarding no specific religion I have read there are literally hundreds of astral cities of light and depending on our Earth-based geographical location, culture, and family and friend base often decides which one of these cities we will go to. But even beyond that it's not a one way straight to trip, many people before they go to these astral cities of light spend years in the "Umbral" which I believe is what Christians call Purgatory. After atonement and purification then one can and often will move into these astral cities of light. Under the "Umbral" is the Nether-Regions which is an even darker realm for even lower "vibrations" and above the astral cities of light is the Upper-Spheres where most God-like beings of light figures such as Jesus, some Saints, some Gods and Goddesses reside. Beyond that I cannot say as my studies and work have not exactly given me those answers nor taken me that far. I am not claiming these to be the one and only truth by any means but I can say my spiritual work and projections have definitely shown me this is the closest thing to what we Humans call "truth" thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrak33333
Since every experience is different, and in the astral world you build your own matrix, I would say you decide where to go, and who to ask. It is said that the astral body weigh (I think about) 21 grams, and right after you die, the body became lighter. If you are astral traveling, I would think you already have proof.
Personally I do not subscribe to the belief of the astral being some world we shape with our thoughts and beliefs. I have experienced very static worlds in my dreams and projections that have a multitude of beings LIVING in these worlds no differently than we live in our physical dimension and while certain mental capabilities such as manifestation and things of that nature are a possibility in some cases in these realms it certainly isn't those manifestations that create these worlds. I have experienced many worlds and beings that had absolutely nothing to do with me or my beliefs and so I am completely unable to believe when people claim they shape entire worlds with their thoughts and mind. It all seems so egotistical to me and a way for people to try and indirectly deal with their fears, because without that belief of they are the masters of this world and control everything and everyone in it they have to face the true music that sometimes just like in this physical world we are unprotected, sometimes stuff happens and we aren't in control of the situation. My experiences have shown me that many of the worlds, dimensions, and realms we experience in projections and dreams are very like the physical dimension and everything does not happen or is controlled by our thoughts, desires, needs, beliefs, etc.

As far as the whole 21 gram rumor many people could simply argue that was the weight of their last breath as every remnant of oxygen left their lungs. It could also be argued that was the weight of the electrical pulses and signals that circle our body and brain. I have heard the 21 gram rumor many times and I personally do not think a "soul" can explain it away so easily. The reasoning behind this is I have found that when we astral travel and dream our astral body doesn't leave our physical body, they exist in completely different locations to begin with so that's not possible and the only thing that leaves our physical body is our consciousness. Whether or not that has any actual tangible weight to it I cannot say obviously. But what I do know is that we have other bodies such as the astral body living simultaneously in other realms and dimensions with other extension of "us" living in them and we can override those extensions and experience these bodies and realms through dreams and projections. Actually in a projection the other night the father of one of my other extension of consciousness asked me... Are you Ryan 1, 2 or 3? I go by Ryan 2 at this point but I wasn't aware that there was another extension of me that actively moves from one body to another as I do, so it was interesting and surprising.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:06 AM
elisi

'21 gram rumor..........as oxygen left their lungs'

i watched a documentary some years ago that showed several people in hospital rooms that had video cameras installed. these people were known to be dying.

as they died you could see a light mist or wisp of smoke like substance come, not out of their lungs but out of the top of their head-their crown chakra. that's not oxygen.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Master
Hello this is just a possibility.

You die, you go into the astral body, live in that dimension for a period of time, then by the law of attraction you are allocated into the plane and planet that your inner wishes want you reborn, in order to continue evolving.

You should study the Akasha registers. It's really helpful, with them we can learn more about our past lives and also our latest deaths and their process.

You shall follow your own hunches :)

Good Luck and Have Fun !
Old 06-06-2014, 04:14 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is good advice. You are right, I should not worry about it. I should focus on this life. I thought of it was because I have had a few issues and I realise I have to let it go. My brother-in-law passed away last year. He was awful. I began to wonder is it fair if good caring people end up where he is. Of course, it is not fair. That is why I wanted to know what happens when we die.
Thanks everyone for your replies. It was very good. I think you are right Astral Explorer, you may not get a correct answer. I do not believe in going to mediums or psychics as you do not know if what they are saying is true or not. I believe in finding out for myself. It is the same with books. I do not believe what authors say about ap. I find out for myself. I like reading books as it can give me good ideas and I can try things.

Yeah, believe me, this line of thinking gets you nowhere overall. When we decide ourselves what is "fair" and what isn't problems arise because every ones opinion differs.

If I can offer a little advice though, stop thinking of the astral as "the end" or you will just waste time and energy preparing for "the end" I don't think anyone ever "ends up" anywhere, we are ALWAYS moving forward, because if we aren't, we are already dead really.

Some questions just don't have an answer and that's what makes them continue on forever...once that is accepted, the only thing left to do is live instead of die, you know, glass half full :)
Old 06-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Master

Thanks CNC. You are right. I will take your advice.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
Yeah, believe me, this line of thinking gets you nowhere overall. When we decide ourselves what is "fair" and what isn't problems arise because every ones opinion differs.

If I can offer a little advice though, stop thinking of the astral as "the end" or you will just waste time and energy preparing for "the end" I don't think anyone ever "ends up" anywhere, we are ALWAYS moving forward, because if we aren't, we are already dead really.

Some questions just don't have an answer and that's what makes them continue on forever...once that is accepted, the only thing left to do is live instead of die, you know, glass half full :)

CNC....so true. The life-after-death world isn't a static 'forever' state. There is always opportunity for learning, evolution, and progression there. So where you 'end up' isn't a static state. Because there really is no 'ending up' but a constant stream of life and learning, even in the spirit-state.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator
astralsuzy, I am sorry that your brother in law was suffering in any way.
He could have been going through some form of 'purging' -could that have been why you sensed/knew he was suffering after he passed? Sometimes a period of purging is required by a Soul in order to enter finer levels. These may be beautiful souls, but have some kind of blockage or issue. Usually, as far as I know, loving support is near at hand when this is happening, and it is usually temporary.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
'21 gram rumor..........as oxygen left their lungs'

i watched a documentary some years ago that showed several people in hospital rooms that had video cameras installed. these people were known to be dying.

as they died you could see a light mist or wisp of smoke like substance come, not out of their lungs but out of the top of their head-their crown chakra. that's not oxygen.
It's all debatable and completely unproven. Videos can be messed with and faked and are on a regular basis so what someone claims to have seen on a video is not evidence of anything at this point. I don't believe that anything with tangible density leaves our body when we die because our "soul" another word for subtle body does not exist in the physical dimension, does not exist inside of our physical body, or anything of the such. They exist in completely different locations and are not interchangeable as the subtle body does not go into the physical realm and the physical body does not go into the spiritual realms. The only thing that leaves our body through dreaming and astral projection is our consciousness and I am inclined to believe exactly the same when we die. We're all free to believe or not believe whatever we want I am just speaking from my personal experience and that experience has shown me that things are not as simple as some soul living in a physical body and when it dies it always goes to such and such. We have other extensions of us living parallel lives in parallel worlds and we can and do experience them through dreams and projections and so saying when we die we go into this one singular soul into this one singular destination is not only completely unproven in my opinion it is not likely as my experiences have shown me something completely opposite of those archaic claims.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Master

Thanks Tobi. This thread made me realise I have to stop looking around at people and wondering where they will end up when they die. We are on a destiny and who knows where we will end up. I have to stop thinking about people that are not nice. I do not normally think like this.

I agree with Astral Explorer. It is a documentary so they want people to watch it. They can alter it or make it look different. When my brother sees a documentary about a psychic on TV he believes it. I have never seen anything about a psychic on the news which makes me doubt that the documentary was real.