Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Dharma Employee

you see this is the thing

I have never experienced the heart pull at any other time in my life and all the stuff, described fitted to a tea, hence my sense this is what it was

it made more sense than falling in love alone

I see what you mean kare, I don't know for certain that she simply finds me freaky or whatever but given, everything else, that has happened, it just seems, there is something more up with it

may be getting a reading from steve gunn next week

sure he could clear that up for me
Old 21-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Master
the time is 11 11 again :) lol the time u last posted , damn seems eveyrhwer i go its unavoidable lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 21-11-2010, 11:19 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Wow. I thought Steve Gunn was booked for a long time!
Old 22-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Master
yeah good luck :))))))

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 22-11-2010, 04:03 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I'm curious about how the reading will go.
Old 22-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Lostgirl

I was lied to by an old school friend who wanted me to be with him. He told me he had a disorder that affected his brain and he had only been given 18months to live. I later found out that hre was lying. I had given him my phone number, MSN addy so that he could contact me if he needed to talk. It turned out he wanted to be with me and when i said no he went crazy. He now wont leave me alone and has found out where i live.

He has constantly lied to me about various things and when i twigged on to what he was doing i realised how much i had been lied to. I had then found out he had been doing it to about 80 other girls.

He thinks he is my soul mate and he is convinced he is. I however know he is not my soulmate as i am with mine.

I think if a relationship is going to work being one between friends or one between lovers you need to be honest. Im not saying on the first date tell your life stories but lies will destroy a relationship because the trust will be broken. Trust is a precious thing and shouldnt be taken advantage of! Not being told something isnt being lied to but if a direct question is asked, i think its important to be told the truth.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Dharma. With all due respect, I think you are finding reasons to assume the worse about her and her character when you might not have reasons too.You already know that twin flame connections are not meant to be easy. Its not going to fall into to place just like that (snap). Its going to take alot of growth on BOTH ends before you are both ready. She might be less spiritually developed than you, but could you honestly look at yourself and say that YOU are ready for HER?.And you have got to learn to just love without expectation and you need to let her go. I know its easier said than done but its necessary.

She's mostly likely just not ready. She probably isn't. But in the meantime, you need to make sure YOU are ready too.

As brash as LadyImpreza was, I have to agree with her. You are doing a lot of thinking, guessing and rationalising, and a very little of accepting. You can't expect everything to make sense before you start letting go, because then you'll never let go. I think you need to first accept, work on yourself, and then go from there.

Anima
Old 22-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Ascender
It seems to me that the test in these bonds is in letting go. "True love let's go" maybe when that lesson is learnt, then the twins can re-unite in a physical sense.
Isn't it a case that true love gives freely...asking nothing of itself?

I now it's not easy but acceptance of these bonds and subsequently letting go is the only way that we will find any peace within. (hug)

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung