Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
How many people on here have had a phychic reading/readings done about your soulconnection ......Do you feel like it helped or just added to the confusion?

I had readings done a little over a year ago from probably about the best psychic in the world. Seriously I had no idea that psychics could be that precise and detailed. It majorly helped my soul connection back then. It brought us closer than ever before and more deeply in love than ever before. Probably one of the most helpful things she picked up on was the details of a "particular incident" that was causing a rift between us. No one else in the whole world knew about this incident, we were floored when she brought it up. She said to completely drop the incident and stop bringing it up, that it didn't mean anything. The psychic cleared up a lot of things and didn't bring out any confusion. She helped clear up confusion if anything. We also didn't pay her anything (she did it as a friend, and I had just met her). She probably spent about 2.5 hours with us spilling out things coming to her about us and people we know. I took notes on what she was saying and even stuff about the future, and some of the stuff has come true already. I don't think everything in the future will come true though because the future can change. With all the stuff that has already happened, she was spot on though.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Liv19

I was lucky enough to stumble across a psychic who not only was able to confirm the connection for me (which, on reflection, was what I was really looking for) but who has also become somewhat of an intuitive counsellor for me - she actually understands what I'm going through. All this is so new for me, and she is helping me to "do the work" I need to do but in my own time and at my own pace. Whether it's therapy or intuition or whatever, it is helping me a lot and for that I am grateful. I am, however, entirely sceptical about many of the people out there who hold themselves out as psychics - there are definitely a lot of charlatans out there.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv19
I was lucky enough to stumble across a psychic who not only was able to confirm the connection for me (which, on reflection, was what I was really looking for) but who has also become somewhat of an intuitive counsellor for me - she actually understands what I'm going through. All this is so new for me, and she is helping me to "do the work" I need to do but in my own time and at my own pace. Whether it's therapy or intuition or whatever, it is helping me a lot and for that I am grateful. I am, however, entirely sceptical about many of the people out there who hold themselves out as psychics - there are definitely a lot of charlatans out there.

This is what a friend did for me. Started out as a psychic I saw and wound up being my friend too.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Master

Quote:
I was lucky enough to stumble across a psychic who not only was able to confirm the connection for me (which, on reflection, was what I was really looking for)

I think thats it for me too ,although i know i am connected to this person somehow ,my instincs tell me, this plus all the weird signs and syncs that have happened kind of confirm it ...I guess i just want confirmation that i'm not mad and this is real or that maybe he's not a soul connection at all ,then maybe i can move on ....does that make sense ?
Old 21-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Liv19

It makes perfect sense, KiwiGirl - even though deep down you know the connection is real, it seems so bizarre and like nothing you've ever experienced before or even known it was POSSIBLE to experience. It is perfectly natural for the rational part of you to want to reach out to someone who might have more insight. I'd be happy to PM you if you'd like some details.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Master
I met with one my first time ever. It was actually pretty neat. When she began to pick up on my tf/sc a HUGE energy flow came through the room and her and I both had flushed cheeks and got really warm. She was giggling and I was totally freaked out. Anyway needless to say she couldn't pick much up on him, she said he was being blocked and that it was all fuzzy but that she felt like he was in a bad place currently and that I needed to give him (Whoever HE was, time) ... She didn't know who HE was, she just kept talking about him. The only thing she did say was that HE, whoever he was.. had opened my heart very wide... so I knew who she was talking about.
Old 21-08-2012, 08:17 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv19
I am, however, entirely sceptical about many of the people out there who hold themselves out as psychics - there are definitely a lot of charlatans out there.

It seems like hardly anyone uses the term charlatan anymore. I personally like it. It sounds fancy even while describing someone distasteful.

As one who is psychic myself, I do get resentful of the people out there posing as psychics when they are likely just scam artists. It makes people with legit abilities have to work harder to prove themselves.

A word of advice..............Real psychics are not going to fish for personal details about your life. They will provide them on their own to prove they are legit.
Old 22-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Thank you ,will have a look for it :)
lol someone deleted it i really barely ever check this site,
yeah i found some good ones, i never use for timelines though but current energy and to see whats holding us back so i can turn it to me and work on that issue within myself i don't regret the ones i had but i still choose my own guidance over their advice. :)x
Old 22-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Master

and yes when 4 or 5 psychics tell u things that are the same and not even something u know about a person i do think there is something in it and ive even had some things confirmed later but never let them overtake ur own guidance as it can even be a lesson in itself.
Old 22-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
I had readings done a little over a year ago from probably about the best psychic in the world. Seriously I had no idea that psychics could be that precise and detailed. It majorly helped my soul connection back then. It brought us closer than ever before and more deeply in love than ever before. Probably one of the most helpful things she picked up on was the details of a "particular incident" that was causing a rift between us. No one else in the whole world knew about this incident, we were floored when she brought it up. She said to completely drop the incident and stop bringing it up, that it didn't mean anything. The psychic cleared up a lot of things and didn't bring out any confusion. She helped clear up confusion if anything. We also didn't pay her anything (she did it as a friend, and I had just met her). She probably spent about 2.5 hours with us spilling out things coming to her about us and people we know. I took notes on what she was saying and even stuff about the future, and some of the stuff has come true already. I don't think everything in the future will come true though because the future can change. With all the stuff that has already happened, she was spot on though.

when mine first ran and i was desperate i actually also met a friend who was psychic and helped me and it was her that got us dating for a second time honestly, it was increadibly accurate what happened i think its great as help especiually when they are 'sent to you' but nothing can allow you to skip putting in the work on yourself so to speak.
you can't just cheat the energy you have to really change not just type texts from someone else that work its all a process.