Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 09-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I think that's a good question, goldentimes. One I would have thought of, if given the time...

@ Occultist - So, curses are 'real'? There have probably been a thread or two here about that..........briefly, can you tell how a curse can be killed? Or even better first question, how does one know for certain that what they may have is a curse and not just a run of bad luck?

Yes curses are real but they must play out. You cannot give birth to a child then wish it would crawl back up inside you or wish that it was never born.
Creation is creation even in the craft.

1, question response, Curses are very noticeable they have the same "Modus operandi" All first born dead in family. Not being able to hang onto money or things you are passionate about. Much sickness abnormal amount of sickness usually with children. You pets usually always run away or oddly disappear or die with unsual causes. The inability to find love or spouse and many loved ones die. Nothing will grow or thrive around you inculding plants. No birds or wild life will step foot on your property pr around you animals seem very uncomfortable.It effects people differently but always has same MO and it is not an entity it is a energy cast from someone.
Hope this helps.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentimes
Then it could be true, If witches do not believe in negatively enargies that can attack, Then way is it that lots of witches and wiccans cast a circles for rituals etc? And why carry protective charms and etc, like the pentacle for just a sample.
And if witches and wiccans do not believe in ghost? Then what we do on the 31st Oct. For Samhain? When we call upon our love one that has gone before us, Then we are calling the dead which are ghost?.

Please do not get me the wrong way, but it's something I need to get cleared up here.

Best Regards & blessings!
What Norseman said and also because Wicca Gerald Garner based it on rituals.
Any kind of rituals really.
Old 15-07-2012, 08:23 AM
goldentimes

Hi all, I think I have worked out what has been going on. I have been wearing an upside down pentagarm for a long time, which has been making me turn to the darker side of me as I haven't been able to face up to it and therefore I have been getting angry and not been able to take control. So I have gone back to wearing an up right pentagram which seems to be better for me.

Also I do have relationship problems with my mother (time to time) and wearing an up side down pent. wasn't helping. I do think that my mother was/could have been my enemy in my past life and now in this life she's has become my mother.

I would like to thanks everyone for the reply
Best Regards & Blessings!