Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 03-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I visited England in Aug. of '83, saw both Stonehenge and Avebury, and Silbury Hill (climbed up it with my penpal from Southampton and friends), but the best experience was at Avebury because you get to walk up to these giant standing stones and actually touch them, and when I did, I could feel the deep vibrations. I have pictures I took of both, it was a fantastic vacation.

Hey, I went to those places too! In Aug. 2000 though...I also had a special experience in Avebury as well, with the two stones close to the center, where there's supposed to be the biggest concentration of energy in the place, the guide made us walk inbetween these stones holding a copper L-Rod (for dowsing) on each hand, the fun part was that he said in The Burning Times they used this as test to catch witches, if the rods stood still you were innocent, if they moved and crossed in an X, you were guilty of being a witch. I was last in line, the six people before me walked inbetween the stones with no movement of the rods, but when I started walking the rods started moving until they made an X, everyone shocked so they made me go again, and the same thing happened.

It has always intrigued me why they only moved with me...

Stonehenge is a place that I visit everytime I am in England, I don't know why I always feel "compelled" to do so, if I have the chance to visit someplace I always choose Stonehenge...don't know why.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Master
"It has always intrigued me why they only moved with me..."

Dont worry about it Dowsing looks for magnetic anomolies.
Old 21-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
"It has always intrigued me why they only moved with me..."

Dont worry about it Dowsing looks for magnetic anomolies.

Well someone said to me that since dowsing is "an energy response to radiation", the other people didn't have the same thing happen to them, because they are "disconnected".
Old 23-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Administrator
Hello

I will be over the pond and at Stonehenge for Summer Solsitce 2012. Will be staying over night. First trip "ALONE" no mate and no kids just me. I have a list of things to see.

Going to be staying with someone I met here on SF....so this is truly a blessed site.

Lynn
Old 26-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Chicken Hawk

I have always been fascinated by Stonehenge. I've never been there, but love to look at pictures of it and imagine how the stone would feel against your hand, with the wind blowing and sun shining brightly. Would love to see it in person.
Old 26-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Administrator
Hello

I will be there for the Summer Solsice this year. Never been so looking forwards to it.

I will of course have pictures and stories I am sure to share here when I get back.

Lynn
Old 26-02-2012, 03:32 AM
Chicken Hawk

Yes, please post pics and let us know your thoughts on it. :)
Old 26-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Arawn

That's a really neat meditation.

I've been to Stonehenge twice, once around New Year's of 2011 and once on the Winter Solstice of 2011 (last December). On the Solstice I got to go inside the stones and was right next to one while the ceremony was going on.

I definitely think there is something about the place (due to me having been there) and the meditation is really good particularly if you're drawn to Stonehenge.

I'd give it a try, but I'm more of a fan of Woodhenge which "feels" better to me. I didn't know much about Woodhenge until after I visited it and was like "woah".

Thank you, again!
Old 28-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Henri77

It amazes me that remote viewers haven't looked , to see who built it, how, and why.

Same as the Giza pyramids & other site that puzzle archeologists.
I'd love to have an astral looksee, and will get around to it eventually.

Been to England 4x, in years past but I never thought of seeking out crop circles or the Henge ...
Right now I can only afford astral travels.
Old 28-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
It amazes me that remote viewers haven't looked , to see who built it, how, and why.

Same as the Giza pyramids & other site that puzzle archeologists.
I'd love to have an astral looksee, and will get around to it eventually.

Been to England 4x, in years past but I never thought of seeking out crop circles or the Henge ...
Right now I can only afford astral travels.

Hello

When it comes to Remote Viewing we are governed by that higher force of what is right and not right for us to know of and to understand. While I can at times travel back great distances in time, I know that I am Guided by Spirit and by WHAT I need to learn there and not maybe what I would LIKE to know there.

I am off to Stonehenge for Summer Solstice this year.....never been and have always felt that want to go but never for the reason I am drawn there this time. I am "called" there this year....not as a tourist but on a deeper level. I have a few places on the list....what I call my "Haunted Englan Tour" very much based on the paranormal and the energies and mysteries that I know well I will find.

If we want something and its intenion is SET for our greatest good I feel we do get what we seek. I have been blessed to be to Stonehenge via two friends and permissions to FILM there privately.....for me but never touched that energy direct.

You will get there....put it out to the Universe as I did.

Lynn