Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Master
no i sent it 2 weeks ago for his birthday which was 4th june

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account

ok thanks, I guess I was confused when you said you were wondering if you should have waited til Christmas.

Sorry to hear it got lost in the post, perhaps that was a sign it wasn't meant to be sent/ received~ at this moment in time ? You know, something about that Divine Timing element ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Master
yeah ... well .... after i decided not to send for his birthday , a few weekes later i wa son the way to the shop and i was writing the letter out in my head , this was the week before his actual birthday . so i pondered whetheer i was actually meant to send it , then in the shop i hears our song .. i then sees a courier van with his initals on it and the day i wrote the letter i sat on a picnic table by a lake and there in front of me was his name engraved . :/ but .. i did howeevr change what i was originally going tp put , kept it so basic . then when i posted i wondered if i should of done the other copy . but well was too late . sadly now when i check on track and trace i see it hasnt been signed for and so i contacted royal mail who says my letter has not been delivered so must be lost :/ .. so either i was meant to send original or actually meant to send it at christmas .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Deactivated Account

oh I see, thanks for explaining... interesting signs with the song, the courier van and the carved initials. Send one at Halloween

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Knower
Mystical, does the fact that the letter hasn't been signed for, definitely mean that it has been lost? Could it be that the mail wasn't signed for because nobody was home to sign for it? Could he have been away from home? or moved house?

Do you know how long the post office keep an item of mail that they have attempted to deliver? did you put a return address on it?

* Edited to apologize for so many questions in one post

Last edited by Metropolis : 15-06-2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: addition
Old 16-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Master
well i had an email off royal mail to say that they are sorry my letter has been lost and are sorry . i know he is stil at the same address and hasnt moved .and he doesnt go away that house is his safe haven . i like to think that maybe the angels have watched over my letter and he has found it. i did say in the letter that he is welcome to visit but then i didnt put my new address , but he has my phone number ... but then again my phone has broken , yet he knows he can get hold of me thro facebook . my friend speaks to him and his mum but none of them mentioned the letter , which they always do if i make contact with him . when she asked himif he got anything for his birthday he said yeah my mum got me some things for my house