Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Master

The closest I have come to this experience was coming home to find my ex-husband's body on the floor in my bedroom. I knew it wasn't real, but it made me realize that he had lived this lifetime a few times before and committed suicide in them.

The only reason I could see it was because I practice shamanism and crossed over the realities. (I'm very grateful I did not literally find him this way in this lifetime).
Old 08-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I refer you to my last response in regard to your most recent question(post 4) about the possibility of quantum jumping.

People assume that the waking world of here and now is the real and authentic thing and tend to disregard dreams, Out of Body Experiences, time slips induced by residual energy. macro and micro wormholes through which awareness can and does transport, as not Real but more to do with the mental realms of experience. Tangible with atoms and all is only a fraction of the reality that we are able to access.

Neville its not that that is all we assume is real it's that for a lot of us - the only place this sort of stuff existed was in Hollywood lol

That is a difference with the TF/SM board, most are experiencing a heart awakening - which is also is the catalyst for awakening to a whole lot more - we are in the baby steps of learning about all that is - bare with us and bring your information down to a level that people can begin to understand and you may get a far more enthusiastic response :) I love hearing about it all but if my mind gets boggled I switch away as its too much of a leap for my mind to comprehend...

Disclaimer: I'm not speaking for everyone here - I know there are some very informed souls here too! Lol
Old 08-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Master

Oh, I believe Neville said that our souls are infinite and experiencing many more things at any given moment than what we are consciously aware of. One of those experiences crossed over into consciousness for the OP, and thus he had this experience.

I think this happens frequently in shamanic practice where the practioner crosses over into what they refer to as different realities.

Neville's just using the technical terms to describe it from a quantum mechanics point of view.

From a psychological point of view, the chemicals in the OP's brain just changed abruptly and caused this perception.

Neville, am I nerdy enough to have gotten that correct?
Old 08-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Neville

Quote:
That is a difference with the TF/SM board,
I have considered this might be a failing in me personally....I go back in time and do remember the turmoil of is there a special someone for me, languishing in the accompanying dismay and heart ache that goes with it,,, and then it happened ,,,I got settled(for want of a better expression)

But....Death is an illusion....In relation to the Twin flame and Soul Mate issue,, OK.. However I am a little ahead here or behinsd in feeling the whole Death is an illusion thing is perhaps a little greater than its relevance to the Twinflame genre of spirituality alone.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Oh, I believe Neville said that our souls are infinite and experiencing many more things at any given moment than what we are consciously aware of. One of those experiences crossed over into consciousness for the OP, and thus he had this experience.

I think this happens frequently in shamanic practice where the practioner crosses over into what they refer to as different realities.

Neville's just using the technical terms to describe it from a quantum mechanics point of view.

From a psychological point of view, the chemicals in the OP's brain just changed abruptly and caused this perception.

Yes this is also what I believe to be true - I am just beginning to learn due to experiencing snippets of multi dimensional states of consciousness lol when I experience something I have to do the catch up on learning what the heck just happened hehe it's like a whole new world or worlds are beginning to appear in front of me wooooohoooooooo lol :)
Old 08-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator
Nerd away..... I think we all do this from time to time. I don't see my death but I see other things going on and then it happens.
Could it be that you are seeing your death from a past life? Its been said (I don't know from whom or what)that when you are a child and all the sudden are afraid of something like lets say water. You died in a past life of something to do with water.

Sometime your birthmark can indicate some kind of thing from a past life. I can't remember where I read this or watched.

For me I hate not hearing. I refuse to shower at night unless there is someone home with me. Sometimes during the day I will get out of shower and listen. I don't like loud anything if it blocks my hearing then I begin to panic a bit. I have a fear of losing my hearing. ......I found out that I was death in a past life. I have carried that with me to this life.

I took this fear with me.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Neville

My you are very brave gypsymystique,

Quote:

You are either admitting you are nerdy or implying that I am

I think I could like you quiet easily
Old 08-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator
I often see myself finding others dead too but its usually a stranger to me. I think I will die naturally at an old age. This i am sure of.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
My you are very brave gypsymystique,

You are either admitting you are nerdy or implying that I am

I think I could like you quiet easily

Sadly, I believe I am just uncouthe enough to have done both. I meant it as the BEST-EST of compliments.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Loving_Soul

Lol Jay and I were walking yesterday and I said the same to him - I feel so 'uncool' now lol like a proper nerd :p he laughed and said yup but yr the most amazingly beautiful nerd that i love lol

Sometimes being a nerd can be cool too