Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Did your SC awaken you spiritually, or did you awaken before you met them?
They woke me up-meeting him/her just jolted me wide awake! 10 28.57%
I did tons of work on myself first, and only with the final piece in place did he/she show up 5 14.29%
It was a paradoxical mixture of both, actually. 14 40.00%
None of the above 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-05-2012, 03:32 PM
BluePenquin

Quote:
Originally Posted by John DiFool
If you read the opening quote, I am referring to overall spiritual awareness, not specifically awareness of your soul connection.

I read it, it didn't say that
Old 23-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Master

I wonder if there are differences in tf experiences and the way we handle them based on the timing of the awakening and relationship to the twin flame.
Old 23-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by John DiFool
Something else which has piqued my curiosity is this notion (as seen above) that it is the Twin or the Connection (again ignore the labels) that will awaken someone who previously was slumbering spiritually. I seem to see that sentiment a lot here, so I was wondering whether there were those (like me ) who manage to "awaken" by themselves, and THEN and only then meet their beloved? Of course other possibilities exist (so I put a couple of "other" options down there).

I am a little of both. I haven't met him, but I know who he is (too detailed to go into). So, I technically am going through my awakening 'before meeting' him. I do believe that there's a possibility that I'm not supposed to meet him in this lifetime, although my gut tells me that won't be the case. And because I am going through my awakening essentially on my own, I think I'm achieving much more than I would have if he'd been in my life physically. Do I think we will meet someday? I would like to think so, but I'm sure it won't be until both of us have done what we need to do.
Old 24-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePenquin
I read it, it didn't say that

It said "MY spiritual awakening"? Interpret that how you will then. <shrug>
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 28-05-2012, 08:47 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
I am a little of both. I haven't met him, but I know who he is (too detailed to go into). So, I technically am going through my awakening 'before meeting' him. I do believe that there's a possibility that I'm not supposed to meet him in this lifetime, although my gut tells me that won't be the case. And because I am going through my awakening essentially on my own, I think I'm achieving much more than I would have if he'd been in my life physically. Do I think we will meet someday? I would like to think so, but I'm sure it won't be until both of us have done what we need to do.

Hi, It sounds a bit like you and I are alike in that way. We haven't met in real life yet. I, like you wonder if we will meet in this lifetime. I have been told that this is my last incarnation and she has been told the same, so it most likely we wont get to meet up on earth but will have to wait until we have both passed over. My TS feels that we will met, I am not so sure. I was going to go overseas to met her but things have not turned out the way I had hoped and money has got tight with having to take out another mortgage to buy the place we are living in before the other one we own was sold which it was meant to be about six weeks ago, there have been hold ups after hold ups. And of course the money that I had hoped to use has gone out in paying for it. Sometimes I think it is maybe because we are not meant to met yet. Also to make it worse our dollar has dropped in value against the US one so that means it is also going to cost me more. So in other words, if it is meant to be it will happen, but not at the moment. Sorry for going on. Blessings one an all.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:28 AM
metarealityseeker

I woke up after going through the infamous "runner/chaser" phase with him. I woke up and he followed. It's all a journey. I am still working through the pain of the short time he "ran" and the independent side of me resents having been the 'chaser' since that is SO out of character for me. Our relationship is NO DOUBT the TF on all accounts but we are slowly but surely coming into a 'harmonious' phase not quite there.

Make sense?
Old 30-05-2012, 10:07 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by metarealityseeker
I woke up after going through the infamous "runner/chaser" phase with him. I woke up and he followed. It's all a journey. I am still working through the pain of the short time he "ran" and the independent side of me resents having been the 'chaser' since that is SO out of character for me. Our relationship is NO DOUBT the TF on all accounts but we are slowly but surely coming into a 'harmonious' phase not quite there.

Make sense?

Very much so. It can be a long journey but would we have wanted to have missed out on it. I feel sorry for every one who wont ever have shared it with their other half.
Old 31-05-2012, 03:47 AM
Experiencer
I was interested in metaphysical and spiritual topics before this connection, but this experience turned me from an atheist to a believer in "something." It was, too, during the runner phase where I had my epiphany. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why he was acting so weird. I thought he might be a commitment-phobe, but that didn't feel right either. Only once I kept researching and stumbled across the TF concept did something click for me. From there, I'm still learning more and more as I go along. There is still doubt, as I'm more of a scientific mind, I like tangible proof, but I've gotten a lot of indirect proof.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:43 AM
waitingformylifetochange

I had a "dark night of the soul" prior to realizing that this person was my twin.
Somehow, as I was picking myself out of that hole of depression and anger and working through all of my baggage and purging myself of all of my demons, I got out and I just had this weird feeling that his spirit was floating above me, always with me, even though we haven't met yet- and I am confident we will meet in this lifetime, it's a guarantee- just knowing that I can love someone so much brings me joy.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:56 AM
Buzz

During a time out period of awakening. We have since had to knuckle down again as this has been an ongoing shift with many peripheral changes being made, for me anyway. Plus I have had to ( joyfully ) accomodate her entry into my world and visa versa. It amazes me just how many boxes we ticked on the TF application form, the awakening box being simply one of them. Only now am I noticing that this incredible energy may be able to be channelled or in fact may be needed to be channelled.