Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Knower

Henri77, Xan, Enya, and WhiteWarrior,

Reading everyone's comments is like reading my own self talk. What everyone has been saying is what I have already told myself and is what I expected when I made the post. Even right down to what WhiteWarrior wrote. I knew that White Warrior was going to write what he wrote. So why did I bother to make my post in the first place?

Please, I am meaning no disrespect here nor do I wish to insult anyone. Thing is sometimes I do things and I do not know why until later. When I was reading the replies made since my last post I began to ask myself "Why am I being such a bulldog about this?" I never know who gives me the messages I receive. That's not part of my journey. I've received messages before that I did not understand and while I don't like it I know eventually the meaning will become clear. So that shouldn't be a problem. So why am I bulldogging this?

Lightening strikes with two possibilities. When I bulldog something I become a little obsessive about it and tend not to pay attention to other things that I should be paying attention to. And I've noticed in the past that sometimes when I bulldog it's because I am feeling something on the horizon and I need to be more alert and aware.

Still why did I make my post? Maybe I knew that the replies would get me out of the bulldog mode or knowing that WhiteWarrior would ask for a few lines was what I was posting for. Maybe this chant isn't for me or my friend. Maybe somebody here will connect with this chant. Maybe somebody here will need it. Or maybe not. Maybe I'm just being a little nutso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
How about showing us a line or two from these chants? Some of us are pretty good with languages....

I'll do you one better I'm going to put down the entire third chant. The chant isn't long. Just remember it is written phonetically so you say what you see.

Rah-say-nee-hay toe-mee-toe-toe BAS-amee coe-toe da tee-MA

BO! coe-ma-NEE
BO! coe-ma-NEE
BO! coe-ma-NEE

DA!

Directions if you want to try this. This is what was shown to me. Meditate a little before you begin. Hold your arms out in front of you with your hands a little higher than your head and palms facing out. Tilt your head forward just a little bit and relax. The parts of the words that are in all capital letters are emphasized. The last four lines are said with a lot of force/power and on the BO!'s and the DA! you are to pound the air with your fist like you are pounding on a door or a desk.

I want to thank everyone for helping me out of the bulldog mode I was in. And I am looking forward to any comments.
Old 28-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Master

Well, that is interesting. Initial googling brings nothing. Instinct hints toward this being one of the American Indian languages.

However, instinct also tells me to be careful with 'testing' chants of unknown meaning of origin. I will run this one past a guide or two before testing it, which might take weeks, so I hope someone else can bring some insight sooner.
Old 28-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Henri77

Why not ask any Native American..... I suspect most any could emulate a pretty good pronunciation, and possibly a singing style.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
Henri77, Xan, Enya, and WhiteWarrior,

Reading everyone's comments is like reading my own self talk. What everyone has been saying is what I have already told myself and is what I expected when I made the post. Even right down to what WhiteWarrior wrote. I knew that White Warrior was going to write what he wrote. So why did I bother to make my post in the first place?

Please, I am meaning no disrespect here nor do I wish to insult anyone. Thing is sometimes I do things and I do not know why until later. When I was reading the replies made since my last post I began to ask myself "Why am I being such a bulldog about this?" I never know who gives me the messages I receive. That's not part of my journey. I've received messages before that I did not understand and while I don't like it I know eventually the meaning will become clear. So that shouldn't be a problem. So why am I bulldogging this?

Lightening strikes with two possibilities. When I bulldog something I become a little obsessive about it and tend not to pay attention to other things that I should be paying attention to. And I've noticed in the past that sometimes when I bulldog it's because I am feeling something on the horizon and I need to be more alert and aware.

Still why did I make my post? Maybe I knew that the replies would get me out of the bulldog mode or knowing that WhiteWarrior would ask for a few lines was what I was posting for. Maybe this chant isn't for me or my friend. Maybe somebody here will connect with this chant. Maybe somebody here will need it. Or maybe not. Maybe I'm just being a little nutso.

I'll do you one better I'm going to put down the entire third chant. The chant isn't long. Just remember it is written phonetically so you say what you see.

BO! coe-ma-NEE
BO! coe-ma-NEE
BO! coe-ma-NEE

DA!

Directions if you want to try this. This is what was shown to me. Meditate a little before you begin. Hold your arms out in front of you with your hands a little higher than your head and palms facing out. Tilt your head forward just a little bit and relax. The parts of the words that are in all capital letters are emphasized. The last four lines are said with a lot of force/power and on the BO!'s and the DA! you are to pound the air with your fist like you are pounding on a door or a desk.

I want to thank everyone for helping me out of the bulldog mode I was in. And I am looking forward to any comments.

Hello

I read it three times and was clearly told "Incan" Mother Earth. I got the
Bo as opening or beginning and the Da as end or closing.

Can I ask what door in one's life has recently opened that one might well want to close. I so got the feeling of a personal level message there. Like ye are on a path that maybe what one is opened to one is not ready for....?

Like with all that I do I read ONLY the words and never the person....and feel the vibration message from those words.

Lynn
Old 28-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Well, that is interesting. Initial googling brings nothing. Instinct hints toward this being one of the American Indian languages.

However, instinct also tells me to be careful with 'testing' chants of unknown meaning of origin. I will run this one past a guide or two before testing it, which might take weeks, so I hope someone else can bring some insight sooner.

Thanks WhiteWarrior, Your efforts are greatly appreciated. And I agree about not testing this one. Instinct tells me this one is not as tame as the other two.
Old 28-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Master

Well, that went faster than expected. One of my channeling friends whom I asked to look at this thread, passed this on. She is unable to say which spirit or deity it comes from.

"This is a great closer, as it really sums up the whole theme of finding inner peace and a balance between spiritual beliefs and personal beliefs. It is a forest song, blessing the earth and experiencing energy within to accomplish a great task that is soon to find you. When you are faced with this task this chant will fill you with the power you need to full fill it."

I'd say that the chant is benevolent, judging by this. I think anyone who needs extra energy at times might benefit from it. As I am almost completely unable to sense energy myself I'll be a poor judge, sorry. However, the channeler adds that she thinks this is meant and writte for the recipient alone.
Old 28-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Why not ask any Native American..... I suspect most any could emulate a pretty good pronunciation, and possibly a singing style.

I only know a few Native Americans and none of them know their own language well enough to recognize it if they saw it. Or at least that's what they tell me. I have been told that each language is so very different. They have said If they knew the word they could help but not knowing the word they wouldn't even try. (This isn't the first time I have received messages in different languages.)

I have been thinking of contacting some people who run Native American web sites to see if they would be willing to help me. Or finding a Native American message board/group and asking for their help. In the past I have found that seeking this sort of help on a message board is often met with anger and accusations of every sort.

I keep telling myself "Be patient grasshopper. Sometimes the journey is it's own reward."
Old 28-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I read it three times and was clearly told "Incan" Mother Earth. I got the
Bo as opening or beginning and the Da as end or closing.

Incan Mother Earth. Hmmm. Now I hadn't expected that. It does bring up some interesting questions though. I think I will have to look up some Incan sites as well and see if I can get any help from them.

Quote:
Can I ask what door in one's life has recently opened that one might well want to close. I so got the feeling of a personal level message there. Like ye are on a path that maybe what one is opened to one is not ready for....?

Now all this sounds a little scary....a door I've recently opened that I might well want to close and a path I am open to but I might not be ready for....

I am going to have to give this a lot of thought. Oh now that was very strange. My screen suddenly scrolled down and I wasn't even touching the mouse. My hand was about a keyboard width away from the mouse.

I was sitting here thinking about what doors I may have recenly opened. The first thing that popped into my mind is the possible portal I may have accidently created which would explain all the inter dimensional entities we've been encountering lately at work. My mind drifted to other things and then the screen scrolled down.

I've got a lot to think about. Thanks Lynn.
Old 28-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Well, that went faster than expected. One of my channeling friends whom I asked to look at this thread, passed this on. She is unable to say which spirit or deity it comes from.

"This is a great closer, as it really sums up the whole theme of finding inner peace and a balance between spiritual beliefs and personal beliefs. It is a forest song, blessing the earth and experiencing energy within to accomplish a great task that is soon to find you. When you are faced with this task this chant will fill you with the power you need to full fill it."

I'd say that the chant is benevolent, judging by this. I think anyone who needs extra energy at times might benefit from it. As I am almost completely unable to sense energy myself I'll be a poor judge, sorry. However, the channeler adds that she thinks this is meant and writte for the recipient alone.

Oh my Oh My. Thank you so much WhiteWarrior and thank your channeling friend as well for me. When I read your words my eyes began to water. This great task you mentioned might be the thing on the horizon that put me in bulldog mode. And it may well explain what Lynn wrote.

Thank you again and your channeling friend.