Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Smile

Fun thread.
I personally believe in baby steps - to build belief or faith - if doubt comes in
these experiments don't work.

A baby step could be before tackling the spoon bending - could be flipping a coin 50 times and being able to call heads or tails each time.
Or turning cards over and 20 consecutive times knowing exactly what the card is.

Or asking or believing that something you want (presently I want a small, tan leather purse, of my liking,
from a Thrift Store to manifest) will be brought to you just from wanting it - Law of Attraction or
whatever you want to call it.
Believing and receiving -asking and receiving - baby steps, imo.

Just my input for what it is worth.
I've never had something "not" manifest from the perfect dog to things you actually would not believe...and would think I was making up.

But spoon bending could be fun.

We can do anything...that is what Jesus was trying to show, imo.
Sky's the limit.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Fun thread.
I personally believe in baby steps - to build belief or faith - if doubt comes in

A baby step could be before tackling the spoon bending - could be flipping a coin 50 times and being able to call heads or tails each time.
Or turning cards over and 20 consecutive times knowing exactly what the card is.

Or asking or believing that something you want (presently I want a small, tan leather purse, of my liking,
from a Thrift Store to manifest) will be brought to you just from wanting it - Law of Attraction or

I've never had something "not" manifest from the perfect dog to things you actually would not believe...and would think I was making up.

Sky's the limit.

The way I see it, the lack of doubt that seems to be needed must also be in the form of innocence.
You can't re-learn to be a virgin....lol

Kind of like John Coffy in "The Green Mile"
Old 23-07-2011, 05:38 AM
Student4Life1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Why try to bend a spoon with your mind when you can use your fingers, after all the mind made the fingers bend the spoon.
what about people who have no fingers? i can use my fingers, but IF i can do it without, imagine the questions in life that would be answered.
Old 23-07-2011, 05:41 AM
Student4Life1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Have you tried bending a spoon with your fingers ? not that easy !

sorry, Student4Life, calling your daughter into the kitchen doesn't count
but it does count, because my calling her (not physical contact) caused her (when she listens anyways) to move herself into the kitchen. my mind controls my fingers, and my mind controls my voice, which in turn caused my daughter (the object) to move without me touching it.
Old 23-07-2011, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student4Life1975
what about people who have no fingers? i can use my fingers, but IF i can do it without, imagine the questions in life that would be answered.
It just wont happen, but you can always use your feet, your mouth, whatever, its still the mind doing it, why complicate things.
Old 23-07-2011, 05:49 AM
Student4Life1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I have tried things like this years ago. Kind of like The Matrix eh? lol

My related experience leads me to believe that some people can do such things and they always could.
People like us can never "learn" what they can't even explain.
It just comes natural to them.
Let me know how you make out............good luck.
not being able to explain it has no bearing on our ability to do it. can you explain how you walk, talk, eat or love? i cant, but i do it every day.
Old 23-07-2011, 05:57 AM
Student4Life1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Fun thread.

Sky's the limit.
i see what your saying, kind of like starting a workout routine, its hard at first, but if you start seeing results, it fuels your desire to continue, but if you doubt yourself, you fail. maybe i should start of with a physical object that is far less robust, like a toothpick. if it can be done with the mind, physical properties shouldnt be a factor, but right now my mind is still in the purely physical domain, and right now it matters for increasing my chances of doing it....thanks
Old 23-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Student4Life1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
It just wont happen, but you can always use your feet, your mouth, whatever, its still the mind doing it, why complicate things.
because it seems simple in theory, i know how to move my limbs just fine, and need a challenge. i agree, there is quite a remote chance of this happening, but once there was a remote chance of going to the moon...theres nothing more sad than when we create our own barriers without even trying to break through them.
Old 23-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Quote:
because it seems simple in theory, i know how to move my limbs just fine, and need a challenge. i agree, there is quite a remote chance of this happening, but once there was a remote chance of going to the moon...theres nothing more sad than when we create our own barriers without even trying to break through them.
Unsolicited advice for success, Student:

Note your words - always note your words...even typing, "I agree there is quite a remote chance..." will mean failure -a barrier, as you say.
You have just programmed your subconscious mind to believe that statement.
Instead say something like, "It's easy to bend a spoon. It's child's play.
I can do anything by just willing it and believing it."

Because that is the truth...it's not remote at all!
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes the mind did get us to the moon, well so they say, but we did it in the body, we can bend spoons with the body also, but yea, good luck with what you believe you need to do.