Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Spoon Bending? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19383)

Student4Life1975 21-07-2011 07:23 AM

Spoon Bending?

Over the next while, i will attempt to bend a spoon without making physical contact in any way. anyone tried it, or have information on how to properly conduct the experiment?

i will do some preliminary reseach into the subject, and may have to start with something less physically robust, but will look for feedback from this posting and then start my attempt soon.

Adrienne 21-07-2011 07:33 AM

I have heard of this and wondered if it was actually possible. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences. What I would like to learn how to do is transport something/move something from one place to another, without physically touching it to do so. Have you done this ? I suppose in both instances it takes considerable mind focus.

Dream Angel xx

Student4Life1975 22-07-2011 10:08 AM

thank you for your support. no, i havnt moved anything without physically touching it, uinless you count calling my daughter into the kitchen.

psychoslice 22-07-2011 10:14 AM

Why try to bend a spoon with your mind when you can use your fingers, after all the mind made the fingers bend the spoon.

Adrienne 22-07-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoslice
Why try to bend a spoon with your mind when you can use your fingers, after all the mind made the fingers bend the spoon.

Have you tried bending a spoon with your fingers ? not that easy ! :D

sorry, Student4Life, calling your daughter into the kitchen doesn't count :tongue:

BlueSky 22-07-2011 11:55 AM

I have tried things like this years ago. Kind of like The Matrix eh? lol

My related experience leads me to believe that some people can do such things and they always could.
People like us can never "learn" what they can't even explain.
It just comes natural to them.
Let me know how you make out............good luck.

Adrienne 22-07-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
My related experience leads me to believe that some people can do such things and they always could.
People like us can never "learn" what they can't even explain.
It just comes natural to them.

just think of all the possibilities of things we might can do, but don't know about yet ~ unless we try

BlueSky 22-07-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
just think of all the possibilities of things we might can do, but don't know about yet ~ unless we try

Oh I have tried! My point is that it is beyond trying. In many ways certain talents are like gifts. I find that people who can do them will tell you that they always could.
And in many ways that makes sense to me that it would work that way.

Adrienne 22-07-2011 02:16 PM

oh I see, and yes, I do know what you are talking about, some say they have been doing/ experiencing some things since childhood...no trying about it, it just is/just happens

BlueSky 22-07-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
oh I see, and yes, I do know what you are talking about, some say they have been doing/ experiencing some things since childhood...no trying about it, it just is/just happens

Yes. Blows my mind sometimes and makes me a little jealous too...........lol

Actually it makes me realize that there are many parts to the whole and together they are quite diverse and amazing.