Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Master

imperfections in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
why some people suffer from hunger, etc.? It is certainly not God's will. Is it? How can suffering people learn to follow God's guidance?

God is the facilitator of life through His maze of rules. He is interested in improvements in the world but only through His rules and NOT just through magic wand. While God can do anything / nothing / everything , whatever it does may not always be as per the will of humans.

According to me , He may keep imperfections in His world

1. So as to provide goal posts to reach/ challenges to overcome / mystery to uncover . This may provide meaning and purpose to many . God expects good humans to use their intellect/resources to overcome such problems .
2.So that It makes other 'irresponsible people' to understand /appreciate how privileged and blessed they are (that they dont have such problem ) and to stay grateful for the privileges we get and enjoy (without our asking) .
3. So that It inspires / exhorts people to develop empathy for people in such situations just like God as God never abandons such people in pain .

The may not comprehensive list of reasons for such imperfections but it may provide glimpses into the universal mind living with perfections in this world.
Old 19-11-2023, 02:06 PM
Master
@ Starman ~ why I mentioned conscience as voice of God is simple; there are two of us in here, one is the ego or that part of consciousness which serves the body, is identified with body or identity and the other is universal consciousness or God. The former is visible, felt, moment to moment and the latter, abstract, a concept, until felt within or ‘seen’ with eye of the heart.

The voice of conscience is in resonance with love, unconditional love or we may say, the truth, which is inconvenient for the ego.

Once we recognise that we are not this body-mind, we are able to give weightage to the truth. We shift, so to speak.

Talking about God, if we are to truly believe, we must see. Otherwise it is better to say that we don’t know whether God is or not. After all, all beliefs, concepts and conditioning must be dropped. In fact, the identity or ego too must be dropped completely. That is easier said than done.

Your statement is self-explanatory - “Feeling the presence of spirit in my life on a daily basis is enough for me to conclude that I am on the right track. In my opinion a deep growing transformation is required. In my experience when I bathe in the depths of that sweet inner presence everything happens for me and my effort is minimal.”
Old 19-11-2023, 02:09 PM
Guide
Thank you very much for your responses everybody
Old 19-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Master
@ Starman ~ in early days, we are in inner conflict. On one hand we have cravings of ego and on the other, voice of conscience. In most cases, we follow the ego, until reaching point of exhaustion, that is we realise we’re headed nowhere in pursuit of material goals.

Once head melds with heart in resonance with love, we already are in alignment with God’s will and so there is nothing to be done, with ego having receded.
Master
@ Starman ~ in early days, we are in inner conflict. On one hand we have cravings of ego and on the other, voice of conscience. In most cases, we follow the ego, until reaching point of exhaustion, that is we realise we’re headed nowhere in pursuit of material goals.

Once head melds with heart in resonance with love, we already are in alignment with God’s will and so there is nothing to be done, with ego having receded.
Master

Old 19-11-2023, 07:13 PM
Master

Every rule which God has, most often called “cosmic laws,” overlaps other cosmic rules or laws. No rule or law stands alone and often by following one law you are adhering to other laws as well.

In my opinion all of God’s rules or laws are extremely simple, so simple that a new born baby can, and does, follow them. The issue is that adults only embrace the rules which they want, and some create new rules and say that is what God wants.

Every religion has their own outline of God’s rules written in their particular “holy book.” But it is my opinion, and experience, that the Laws of God are written in our heart.

The silent word within us is a holy word. It cannot be touched by this world, or pronounced by spoken language. It contains all we need to know on our earthly journey, and beyond. Learning how to feel on finer and finer levels can bring us the confidence in our journey which we may seek.
Old 19-11-2023, 08:51 PM
Master

Humans are complex in that they listen according to how open they are to themselves. As Gem has shared, listening and being open, is about being truthful towards yourself. And discovering the truth of your life and living it, also requires to unearth the truth outside of you for yourself. The world is noisy and full if distractions, that go against our true nature and it’s needs, so unless you can naturally reside in your true state or through quiet contemplation, listening and truth often gets caught up in what you only know.
Old 19-11-2023, 08:51 PM
Master

Humans are complex in that they listen according to how open they are to themselves. As Gem has shared, listening and being open, is about being truthful towards yourself. And discovering the truth of your life and living it, also requires to unearth the truth outside of you for yourself. The world is noisy and full if distractions, that go against our true nature and it’s needs, so unless you can naturally reside in your true state or through quiet contemplation, listening and truth often gets caught up in what you only know.
Old 19-11-2023, 09:01 PM
Master

Listening to guidance for you and your life is only as good as you listen, be truthful and step out of your normal comfort zone of being and doing.

People get stuck in their normal patterns so often not being open to explore differently is often a major contributing factor to listening differently.