Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
Thanks - great explanation
Glad i could help. I tried to make it easy to understand, haha.
Old 28-03-2011, 11:50 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
This happens to me with my twinflame and I just have to cry now, because he doesn't seem to notice it like I do. Last weekend we spent a full 4 hours together (for the first time in the 16 years I know him) with no other people around. We went shopping together and had a drink in a bar after that. It was so amazing, the whole atmosphere, the understanding between us, he looked me in the eyes constantly and even touched my arm a few times. I felt so deeply connected with him. But I could feel the wall around his heart at the very same time and it made me feel confused.
What can I do to break through his walls? I am sure he and no one else is my twinflame (by telepathic dreams I had, and clearvoyance, I simply can feel it deep down in my heart).

First time in 16 years? wow. Do you not believe he feels the same? Can't you ask him if he feels any kind of connection between you? I don't think he would lie about that..most people don't, even if they don't wanna further develop it.
Old 29-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Master

Well, I think I have to explain myself a little further here...
I am having strong feelings for him for 16 years now and this was not the first time we were together. Actually we see eachother on a regular base because he is a close friend of mine. But this was the first time we were together with no other people around who know us. I am married so that makes it all even more complicated. I love my husband but I also love my twin.

To answer your question KrystalleSama, yes, I believe he feels the same as I do. I can feel it when he is with me, although he doesn't say a word about it. I didn't have the guts to ask him, but I simply know. Maybe next time I will ask him if he feels a connection between us. I don't know what to do now, I miss him, want him to text me again and I want another "date"with him. But at the same time I don't want to cheat on my husband and stay with him. My husband is my soulmate, we had karma to work out, and we still go along very well. I know him for 20 years and I am happy sharing my life with him. I hope these two relationships can exist at the same time.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Master

[quote=mysterious]Thats beautiful - Its amazing that some lucky few get to experience that on this earth. I don't know what to say to those millions who haven't yet - hey everything in its own time hey...[/quote]
So right. Everything in its own time. There is no other way to get there I guess.
I have to give him all the space he needs to grow. But it is hard sometimes because I long for him so much.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:23 AM
twinwonder7

WOW

YOUR WORDS ARE EXACTLY IT! I have the same knowing whenever Im around him. And I even told him he was holding back and he knew it. If one person isn't fully there it can't happen. And they even feel it, but they either deny/ignore it. I feel fear is part of it, but maybe on a cosmic scale it's how it supposed to go down. AS in maybe those that see it clearly are meant to for reasons of growth. Perhaps their story is different or not ready. Reading your (and others) words really validates it (not that we didn't already believe). But it's as if its "proof" how could we all experience the EXACT same thing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
This happens to me with my twinflame and I just have to cry now, because he doesn't seem to notice it like I do. Last weekend we spent a full 4 hours together (for the first time in the 16 years I know him) with no other people around. We went shopping together and had a drink in a bar after that. It was so amazing, the whole atmosphere, the understanding between us, he looked me in the eyes constantly and even touched my arm a few times. I felt so deeply connected with him. But I could feel the wall around his heart at the very same time and it made me feel confused.
What can I do to break through his walls? I am sure he and no one else is my twinflame (by telepathic dreams I had, and clearvoyance, I simply can feel it deep down in my heart).
Old 10-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Master
We are all spiritually connected, when we zoom onto a particular person we are only seeing a very small part of the whole, its like the many facets on a diamond, if we concentrate on just the one facet, that's all we will ever know about the whole, but hey, we got to start from somewhere.