Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 02-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Here's a poem I just wrote. Please read and tell me if you like it. Thanks.

"What Is?"

What is truth, for you to say it's untrue?
What is honesty, just between me and you?
What is real, when all reality is false?
What's a dance, is it foxtrot or a waltz?

What is justice, to those who call unfair?
What is beauty, to one who can't compare?
What is love, to a heart that cannot feel?
What's a dream, when nothing else seems real?

What is sadness, when joy is overrated?
What's expression, but these joys understated?
What is freedom, when enslaved by the mind?
What's the past, but our memories left behind?

What is knowledge, is it means unto an end?
What is loneliness, and longing for a friend?
What is attachment, when nothing is our own?
What's a garden, but true nature overgrown?

What is silence, but to stop inner thought?
What is purchase, when nothing gets bought?
What is trust, to a soul who can't forgive?
What is death, but a reason we should live?

What is darkness, to a spirit made of light?
What is victory, when there isn't any fight?
What is infinity, but the end to a beginning?
What is a game, when there's no-one winning?

What is the mind, but all thought fleeting?
What is surrender, but defenses retreating?
What is kindness, to hearts full of greed?
What is prayer, but answer to our need?

What is God, but the reason we all exist?
What is patience, but a desire to persist?
What is wisdom, in the absence of learning?
What is fire, without matter for the burning?

What is the ego, but the lack of a Divine?
What is water then when everything is wine?
What is thought, when there's no-one thinking?
What is the drink, when nobody is drinking?

What is the future, in an untapped potential?
What is the order, in a chaotic sequential?
What is all logic, but thought recognition?
What is permanence, in the wake of transition?

What is true Being, but a rest within Soul?
What is the piece, but a fraction of Whole?
What is nature, but love's expression unfolding?
What is God? but love's expression enfolding?

- The Necromancer

Can't believe I missed this when you posted it. Must have had an off day.

This is awesomely thought provoking!

And an insight to your thinking processes.

Goodnight David<3
Old 02-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Can't believe I missed this when you posted it. Must have had an off day.

This is awesomely thought provoking!

And an insight to your thinking processes.

Goodnight David<3
Thank you my love.

Here is something else you missed:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=104089

I saw your post in the Twin Flame section as well and I shall reply to that one too soon.

I just slept for the past 12 hours and just woke up at 7:30am...but I am still going to need to stay in bed and have full rest-up for the next 2-3 days...I need to do this to get rid of my cold.

An insight into my thinking processes...that is awesome if you can see it.

I used to write a lot of poetry...haven't written them for ages and this was the first poem I wrote in about 30 years...it just happened like that.

Take care my sweet and know that although I am lurking and I am around, it is through a haze of microbes which limits this to 'whenever I can stand up without falling over to get to my PC'...

I wish you were here to look after me as well....although we'd probably be 'exercising' together if that were the case, when I need to rest...lol

One good thing, I just got a reading on us and I wasn't going to share it (I'll tell you about it a bit later) but one synchronicity popped up during it....

The card that was pulled to represent you, was the King of Wands - it is the same card that has been bugging me during my own Tarot spreads for the past 2 months..

Anyway, my germs are dragging me back to the sack now...

It is still raining cats and dogs, the wind is howling outside and it's still only about 6 degrees C.

It would be nice to be in California right now...although something in the middle of all this weather extremity would be nice too.

Take care my darling. <3

Dianne.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Master
Here is the reading:

The cards indicate this relationship is based on mutual wants, needs and desires more than a true, lasting and permanent kind of love.

The potential for that is there, but more than anything it is opening us both up to experience feelings and emotions we both haven't felt for a very long time. We may find this with each other, or through another person once our hearts have opened up to this receptivity.

In the beginning, our relationship is going to be a bit rocky and stormy due to past influences, expectations and deep emotional pain we need to work through together. We are both very good at healing each other and this is what needs to take place first before anything else.

There is an indication that this is only temporary, with the universe responding to both our heart's needs at this time and putting us together to work through all this - however, if we can survive the 'rocky road' in the beginning, there's a possibility this could work out.

Communication is also a bit of an issue, with us never seeming to be 'in synch' with each other...with us both chasing and running simultaneously...one of us needs to stop and wait for the other to catch up.

The final thing is to just flow with it, but use our powers of reason, rationality and discernment in all this too....love, emotion and all these feelings are wonderful, but the heart also needs to be tempered and balanced with the head in these matters.

So, that is the reading.

Aaaawww...you logged out after I posted my previous reply. :(

I just tried to get down some breakfast, but my throat wouldn't have a bar of that...it liked the 'coffee part' of it though. lol

Old 02-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Master
I didn't log out. I was reading Chapter 4: The Struggle For The Infinite and received some very sad news.

Been dealing with it. A friend of mine has lost His fight with cancer today.

And yes rest up. I'll be around, just need to deal with this.

Interesting reading and that is my main philosophy in life is to just be and go with the flow. It is also We can take our time, We do not need to rush.

Love the picture, going to figure out to pronounce some of these words.

I really am falling for you.

David
Old 02-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
I didn't log out. I was reading Chapter 4: The Struggle For The Infinite and received some very sad news.

Been dealing with it. A friend of mine has lost His fight with cancer today.

And yes rest up. I'll be around, just need to deal with this.

Interesting reading and that is my main philosophy in life is to just be and go with the flow. It is also We can take our time, We do not need to rush.

Love the picture, going to figure out to pronounce some of these words.

I really am falling for you.

David
I am so sorry to hear that.

I wish I were there to hug you right now.

Yeah, I also tend to get wrapped up in myself a bit too much...it happens when one has lived a life of solitude for so long.

It really puts things into perspective...boyfriend can't talk to me right now because boyfriend's best mate has just died of cancer.....I should stop being so effing selfish...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and you take all the time you need as well....I'll be here if you need a shoulder to cry on.

Yes, I have already fallen for you...you know that....we both know how we feel about it.

The cards are urging caution, that's all.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:15 AM
Master
I'm back did some meditation and talked to people.

Kevin was more of my wife's friend earlier on and later became mine. I am glad He is out of pain now has been fighting this for 3 years now.

It is His partner I'm worried about more. Jeff is quiet, reserved and has a tendency to hold things in. Sort of like me. Kevin was boisterous, flamboyant, always had to make an entrance and I will miss his laugh.

I'm okay now, just waiting to hear when the service will be.

Thank you for understanding.

David
Old 03-08-2016, 03:21 AM
Master
Also I forgot to mention I felt a tug to read The Philosophy of the Bhagavadgita today instead of more of the autobiography.

And the chapter is on relationships. Will finish it later tonight, but, what I read did help.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm back did some meditation and talked to people.

Kevin was more of my wife's friend earlier on and later became mine. I am glad He is out of pain now has been fighting this for 3 years now.

It is His partner I'm worried about more. Jeff is quiet, reserved and has a tendency to hold things in. Sort of like me. Kevin was boisterous, flamboyant, always had to make an entrance and I will miss his laugh.

I'm okay now, just waiting to hear when the service will be.

Thank you for understanding.

David
At least you have friends...you have responsibilities and commitments towards them...I have never known what this is like, so it is difficult for me to understand...but I think I am learning how...

I have to realise that you know and talk to many, many people while I don't have anybody to talk to and this is what's going to prove the most difficult thing here.

I should also be doing more meditation and spiritual practice...haven't done much in a week....wonder why?...I can always go talk to God whenever...but I haven't been doing it...

Although I remember when mum was here...for one week a month, I cannot go on my computer because it insults and offends her immensely and guess what? she's coming over again next Wednesday for a week...RIGHT on payday...RIGHT when I need to update my PC and get those things I need to talk to you...I have been in a really foul mood all day, actually and I need to meditate for a few days myself - I also need to re-connect and raise my spiritual vibrations again to get over this.

I am going to pray in earnest for a new laptop, for my mother to limit this to once every two months and for nothing else...no other unforseen tragedies the universe is going to put in our way to keep us apart for any longer than necessary.

Now to really test out this Law of Attraction thing...

Om computer...om PC...om laptop om....

Old 03-08-2016, 03:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Also I forgot to mention I felt a tug to read The Philosophy of the Bhagavadgita today instead of more of the autobiography.

And the chapter is on relationships. Will finish it later tonight, but, what I read did help.
Yes, The DLS stuff is more 'real' and practical than Autobiography of a Yogi...you may not even finish the latter...it took me many years and about 3 attempts to finally finish reading it because it just couldn't hold my interest anymore after about half way through.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Master
I am going to finish the Autobiography of a Yogi because after I got to chapter 9 I have at certain points been feeling chills going up my spine, the small hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I get goose bumps. I am at chapter 23 now. I am curious why this is happening.

As for friends I have only 3 left that I can talk to about anything where I live. All my other friends are online. I really am not a social person in real life.

Do you have a cell phone or a landline?
I have looked up what it would cost to add international calls to my account.
2 different rates 1 is .25 a minute the other is .15.

It is an option I could afford a couple of them a month.