Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal
What is the spiritual reason of a cyst?

According to metaphysical truth, the cause of cysts are unexpressed thoughts and resentments. The healing suggestion for this problem is to start sharing your thoughts aloud to either yourself or others, and start being honest with yourself about resentments. Make a list of people whom you are holding grudges about, and ask yourself how you may have had a part in the problems that went on. Your thoughts are very important, and if you do not express them to relieve them, they can and will build up in the physical body as energy that will eventually manifest as cysts and other illnesses/pain.

Hope this helps.
Old 26-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Aren't we forgetting one important fact here, that our bodies are just that bodies they get sick, they get all manner of growths and diseases.

I actually think the body holds up remarkable well against life, our abuse of it and toxins and pollutants it's bombarded with daily.

Take a look around and see what else in this world would last (approx) 80years, not much I reckon.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 26-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Louise Hay says that cysts are due to running an old painful movie, nursing your hurts (rather than grieving and releasing them), and false growths.
If that's the case I can name at least 5 people I know who should be covered head to toe in cysts, not being funny here but that's just her opinion and now i've given mine, i'll shut up.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 27-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I found this:

Quote:
Louise Hay says that cysts are due to running an old painful movie, nursing your hurts (rather than grieving and releasing them), and false growths.

That's really funny - I hadn't seen this prior to my posting yesterday. It goes right along with what I found in the Permanent Healing book, that cysts are caused by unexpressed thoughts and resentments.
Old 27-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
Aren't we forgetting one important fact here, that our bodies are just that bodies they get sick, they get all manner of growths and diseases.
As soon as we say disease or pain is 'wrong' or 'evil' or 'karma' we are basically saying that those micro-organisms are 'wrong' and 'evil' and we are 'good'..
It is more simpler to say 'It is not what I prefer' or 'I don't like it' or 'It makes me suffer'..
Old 27-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
If that's the case I can name at least 5 people I know who should be covered head to toe in cysts, not being funny here but that's just her opinion and now i've given mine, i'll shut up.

It does have to do with how long the person has been holding the thoughts and to what extent. Resentments also affect other areas of the body (lungs for example, holding extra weight, edema, etc), are these five people sick in other ways?
Old 27-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Knower
This is true!! Cysts DO have spiritual meanings, I don't care what anybody says lololololol!! So does acne, weight gain, or all other physical malfunctions:)

For the last couple of months, I have been going through many spiritual changes. In fact, I feel today that I am on a wayyyy different wavelength. I feel a lot of love and am seeing the good like never before.

There is NO coincidence that for the last months my skin is HORRID! If someone is looking at me from the outside, they may say "woah what is wrong with you?" Because I don't usually have skin problems! In fact, I have spent my life being complimented on my looks, but I always felt ugly on the inside. And now when I don't get complimented, I feel GORGEOUS lol!!!

Not to mention, I also gained weight and have never been this big (my family is freaking out). LOL, but little do they know what is going on. I am facing my demons. On the inside, I KNOW that I have transformed! My outside is simply showing the spiritual war I've been in for these months, if not just that, my lifetimes of suffering. I am still waging war on myself and if a cysts is proof of this war so be it...they will go away when I have won.

I have used all the vitamins, acne treatments, diets, etc. I eat very healthy as well. I tried for a long time to get RID of the problem, but now I realize that my acne/cysts and weight is NOT a problem. And now I have finally ACCEPTED what is and know that I will lose the weight and the cysts when the time is ripe. But for now I know it is a part of my experience and I know that I am beautiful no matter what anyone thinks or says because I FEEL the most beautiful I have ever felt.

BTW it wouldn't hurt if someone sent their love my way to get rid of the skin problems and weight lol *winks*

Love,
GL
Old 27-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessLove
This is true!! Cysts DO have spiritual meanings, I don't care what anybody says lololololol!! So does acne, weight gain, or all other physical malfunctions:)

For the last couple of months, I have been going through many spiritual changes. In fact, I feel today that I am on a wayyyy different wavelength. I feel a lot of love and am seeing the good like never before.

There is NO coincidence that for the last months my skin is HORRID! If someone is looking at me from the outside, they may say "woah what is wrong with you?" Because I don't usually have skin problems! In fact, I have spent my life being complimented on my looks, but I always felt ugly on the inside. And now when I don't get complimented, I feel GORGEOUS lol!!!

Not to mention, I also gained weight and have never been this big (my family is freaking out). LOL, but little do they know what is going on. I am facing my demons. On the inside, I KNOW that I have transformed! My outside is simply showing the spiritual war I've been in for these months, if not just that, my lifetimes of suffering. I am still waging war on myself and if a cysts is proof of this war so be it...they will go away when I have won.

I have used all the vitamins, acne treatments, diets, etc. I eat very healthy as well. I tried for a long time to get RID of the problem, but now I realize that my acne/cysts and weight is NOT a problem. And now I have finally ACCEPTED what is and know that I will lose the weight and the cysts when the time is ripe. But for now I know it is a part of my experience and I know that I am beautiful no matter what anyone thinks or says because I FEEL the most beautiful I have ever felt.

BTW it wouldn't hurt if someone sent their love my way to get rid of the skin problems and weight lol *winks*

Love,
GL

FYI, the metaphysical reason for acne is similar: not expressing yourself openly and honestly. Being fearful of sharing your thoughts with others can cause acne. Excess weight is caused by many things, one major reason being 'not following through on things'. Also weight is used as an emotional shield and a protective mechanism.

You are right that these things are/can be part of your experiences, however, they don't need to be. Thoughts cause all of our illnesses and conditions. Changing your thoughts and getting into positive, productive thinking can and will heal a person!
Old 27-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Master
What is the spiritual reason of a cyst?

Personally I have experienced first hand that ailments can be related to or the results of blockages or other stress related causes.
I think it is a good question to ask what some of those reasons have been known to be but I also think you need to use your head and recognize if it applies instead of trying to make it apply.
In other words, you will know if the reasons you read make sense.
To me this is what holistic medicine is based upon as well as every ancient chinese medicine or cure. It may be also why a hypocondriac gets sick all the time.
Good question and good luck finding an answer.........James
Old 30-05-2011, 01:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by HealingLight77
FYI, the metaphysical reason for acne is similar: not expressing yourself openly and honestly. Being fearful of sharing your thoughts with others can cause acne. Excess weight is caused by many things, one major reason being 'not following through on things'. Also weight is used as an emotional shield and a protective mechanism.

You are right that these things are/can be part of your experiences, however, they don't need to be. Thoughts cause all of our illnesses and conditions. Changing your thoughts and getting into positive, productive thinking can and will heal a person!

Thank you HealingLight! I do believe that you are correct 100%! I am learning now what you took the time to share- to chaneg my thoughts and not hold it all in! And I hope soon to see the results