Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Master
Hi Kel
I am an early Indigo ... I was told this in a reading.
So here goes it's tough, she will feel things about this world that are different to the norm. She will kick back and she'll clairknowing, which means she is completely and utterly able to tap into the collective consciousness to get the answer to anything. It makes us Indigo's seem like know it all's and my dad actually used to call me one when I was a kid.

Best advice: She needs to stay grounded, she will do this herself, the right books information on the net, etc will help her..

She needs to talk to people like herself, older Indigo's really. My other half is one too, he used to skip school, and was very stubborn..

It's an Indigo trait to be stubborn, we have to be or we can't do the work that we have been sent to do!

As she's a younger Indigo than me her comment on human being's being inconsequential say's alot. We are the quarantined planet ... All souls are beyond the earthly dimension anyway. She know's this. Think how tough that is.

I don't know about your daughter, but me and my other half feel as if we don't belong here. We know we chose to come, but we feel some form of constraint. She may be feeling this.

I'd listen to her, give her all the info you can on the spiritual aspect of life and jointly with her work on understanding her lesson on earth and her purpose. This is all her soul will be concerned with.

Unfortunately the world that we live in makes us Indigo's feel guilty because the human world is quite confused and it doesn't seem to want to heal itself.
She'll want to sort out some kind of injustice.

Oh and how you get her to see this...
I did not like when my parents tried to tell me, best to help by getting books to be given to her as a present. It has to look in some way as if she has realised it all for herself... And she will, believe being an Indigo is tough because you can't ignore your own calling..

Love to you
If you have any further questions let me know I have struggled with this for a long time and eventually it was cleared up when I trained in Reiki.

Akira