Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-01-2024, 10:39 AM
Master
Because this message I'm working on today is getting quite long - I'll put a section on here, this might get a few chatting - which is what we're supposed to do - team work here, doing God's work saving churches...

And approximately 3000 views in a couple of weeks, as we hit a 100 replies here.

After our church 'ok' service this Sunday, which I'm going to write a little about - a coffee and in greenhouse having third of roll up cig, and before anyone has a go, only 6'sh a day - was got off the rum and beer 2 years ago 'difficult dreams from guides' took 6 months, but they got me off it x then months later another batch to get me to tell others on here, which I did.....

So, in greenhouse after church and I'm tapping my feet, adrenaline kicking in - bit like tapping knuckles on a table, only been doing it 2 weeks this feet tapping, since this being set up here - and as I said I get songs sent to me... I'm suddenly singing On The Feast Of Stephen - might refer to God's Army here, fighting for love in churches - church people reading here considering change slightly.

And no one's saying make it party time - just instead of 100% preaching, take it down to 80/90% add some now / and lighthearted content in.

So what was that all about looking up asking, the song / hymn - I found these links - same name Stephen / Holy Spirit Guidance / stone throwing, I know about that when you pop your nose in an established church group, and start saying something different - and the word peasant, probably been called that a few times.

https://youtu.be/tGlkVcHh_A0?si=rWv_x1LEkqjE_Yrm

https://www.whatgoodnews.org/christm...-of-st-stephen

https://youtu.be/X69M519dycQ?si=zyEjbWKkXEWZH9QW

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-01-2024, 12:35 PM
Master
I wasn't going to write about our 'ok' service when in church this last Sunday, as I said it was ok - but the Holy Spirit personally 'was there' watching, yes some will say of course He was...

I see His blue energy in our URC Church in Macclesfield sometimes in my mind / 3rd eye, like a tunnel of gorgeous blue going up - but yesterday a rare occasion with white mist going up through the blue, that means approval - and words came to mind 'clear knowing' that gut feeling I've talked about on here, words - we're ok on path, give them chance.

Our church is a frontrunner with these new ideas for Christian church's survival... And maybe writing about our church's progress helps others - maybe some Ministers / church people will come and see how we do it - if we continue / improve on this path of course, Elders / Ministers choices.

Minister, amongst powerful teaching, some humour, on about looking after his grandkids, and they beat him at computer games lol and some other bits of humour... But in my opinion 10 mins too long... The difference with that 10 mins, is between some saying I'll go back again soon - to that was brilliant going again next week for that energy boost.

It's such a fine line in this busy modern world, and getting churches busy... So much spiritual intervention in the last year to stop me from doing mind'body'spirit talks in town again, care homes / a church / Sutton Hall where I got a round of applause from young men - so I push on with church work, and my groups as I'm supposed to right now - talks can come later.

We were busy this Sunday, many people came... I got removed from a Facebook multi church group for saying the busy word, message got deleted by the admin, I spoke up and admin said 'you're crowing' - I replied firmly, not crowing, shining a light to other churches... I was looking for a base to discuss as here now - but I was meant in that time, to learn how church people think.

So - many people will look on here, some will speak up as we march on... I keep saying I did 10 yrs web design, it's 20 yrs - somewhere along my way recently I kept saying 10, probably written also on my website... So not going to change that now - but it just shows you as an example, all that writing 1000s of years ago - someone said this, wrote about it - things were so raw back then sharing information.

And those people who wrote some things differently, some probably said I'm sure it's right - and all these years later, we have these differences written in different religions... Things ever change?? Maybe groups like this will rethink some of all that written, the least we can do is be respectful to others on this IMO low ranking planet in our vast universe, all under God's control as discussed on here.

And just in greenhouse final thoughts before messaging; and here comes a little robin to say hello - have a good day / evening everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 16-01-2024, 09:45 AM
Master
A strong feeling of God early hours this morning, and a feeling to write here - and if you think God only contacts a few people, think again, restless legs, hot, yes hot, ringing in the ears and so much more, including some arousal with that extremely high vibrational energy.

So in some of those early hours zero thoughts feeling - and then I know I hear the roar, I rest into this gentle roar, then shortly after it fades, I used to have to get up write it, connection's better now - remember the universe is total vibrational energy, I don't know if its made complicated spirit connection sometimes for many psychics or just is.

Seeds of information are planted in that time, and for me today just to quick message here - groups are busy so I'll be back here if and when it gets up and running more - info's all here for churches who want to consider small / important changes to survive well - have a very good day all... I will be contacting more churches, and guiding them here...

Last edited by one-light : 16-01-2024 at 12:36 PM.
Old 16-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Master
Oh and just to mention, as a ringing suddenly appeared in my left ear, and this came to mind to write - the Higher Self some religions believe in - some say not, and we're all correct, they say... In my early becoming psychic days I met my Higher Self, looks similar to me, much guidance when seeing 19 - 19 everywhere on clocks.

The most intelligent part of us that stayed in the spirit world, as it was probably too dangerous down here in this difficult world of viruses and wars, someone has to keep an eye on us - and several Spirit Guides I met... Stay Strong there everyone on our journey...

https://medium.com/wholistique/a-qui...f-bf782d98a89f

Old 20-01-2024, 06:28 PM
Master
I've been humming the 'On the Feast of Stephen' hymn again today, and 'a feeling' to write here - ohh and Spiritual flu having a go in the night and gentle roar many times - information / guidance come to mind... I had put some messages on our Facebook saving churches group last night - and its been busy, mainly UK churches - but something had to be removed in God's, Angels opinion - so its been removed...

As we all know there are a lot of groups here and there in towns offering mind'body'spirit discussions - and on my profile this mind'body'spirit is mentioned a couple of times, certainly mind and spirit is many times - and I think after another intense week of contacting churches with a message 'interested in getting your church busy' - and they go onto my profile and say oh he's into spirit, modern boy, not us and off they go.

Many churches can't be bothered to think about change, or even that it has chance work... But they will do when when word gets around, that some are doing well as ours will if we keep trying things different 'to interest' those thousands in towns who believe in spirit - they're out there, seen them on my groups.

Is a big 3 weeks coming up in our church 'now' - we shall see, and if our frontrunner church doesn't pull this off to show the world - then another will - but it was looking promising pre Christmas.

I found some jokes searching, there'll be 100s more online to say in church.

Your mother has been with us for 20 years, said John. Isn’t it time she got a place of her own... My mother? replied Helen. I thought she was your mother.
---
Nothing looks good on me anymore said this lady modelling an outfit in front of the department store’s mirror. Nonsense, soothed the salesclerk, that dress says it all... That’s the problem, the woman replied. I need a dress that keeps its mouth shut.
----
At a party, a young wife said to her husband, that’s the fourth time you’ve gone back for ice cream and cake. Doesn’t it embarrass you? Why should it answered her spouse. I keep telling them it’s for you.
---
A teenager brings her new boyfriend home to meet her parents. They’re appalled by his haircut, his tattoos, his piercings... Later, the girl’s mother says, he doesn’t seem a very nice boy... Oh, please, mum says the daughter. If he wasn’t nice, would he be doing 500 hours of community service.

Last edited by one-light : 20-01-2024 at 07:28 PM.
Old 24-01-2024, 05:50 PM
My 2 cents after going to MANY of my city's Churches, every other Sunday for a long time - My opinion why they may
be losing people, I say "may", mind you...
1. They bring Politics to the Pulpit
1a. They then bash political people and parties, jumping to gays --funny, leaving out 'employee thieves', adulterers...and so on
3. The Church is not 'alive', not filled with joy and hope and the promises of God being realized.

4th - Unusually common and odd to me....the Pastor, I suppose wanting to have his or her congregation relate to them ...
tells terrible stories of their own troubles!
And instead of ending their stories with Victory, Triumph and the Grace of God helping them out of their issues....they end still being troubled!!
What?
Basically they are saying ...''we are all in the same boat and life is hard''.
They don't show themselves being even HELPED by grace, prayer, asking and receiving or FAITH and trust. What?

It's quite a remarkable, repetitive phenomenon. Who would go back to that? Those that love the Coffee and Doughnuts and
love feeling the comradery of those depressed, also. "Misery loves company."

BUT, those Mega churches that seem to be growing: Are filled with laughter, amazing healing stories, testimonials of people no-longer with
with AIDS or those once dying of heart disease with 5 of the members going to their bedside and here they are now at the Altar in front of everyone:
NO more heart problems, no AIDS (after in Hospice!) and now it's been 5 yrs going for checkups to amazed doctors.
(That is what many Charismatic Churches are like, btw.) And maybe being hugged like by a mother to some woman's chest as you walk IN!

THAT, to me (and I see it) is what draws people: Hope, Joy, being reminded of the promises of our Father -- gee whiz,
when a Pastor reads Galatians alone to the congregation... more come the next WEEK!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2024, 09:50 AM
Master
Read it and thank you MH - yes too much doom and gloom in Christian Churches, yes let's go over the news in detail, and again in case anyone missed any ---- 'negative vibes'.... Goodness me, lighten up church leaders - yes some joy, laugher for 5 mins give it a try people might smile, and enjoy... Seeds are being sown this 'and' last year, things are going to change...

Old 26-01-2024, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I've been humming the 'On the Feast of Stephen' hymn...............

If the hymn you were humming is the one for the Feast of Stephen which happens on Boxing day, I would say you are spot on. That hymn amplifies to me the desire to do charitable giving on the second day of Christmas.

May we all imitate Good King Wenceslas...............

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-01-2024, 06:40 PM
Master
Hi lovely people, I'll share this with my church and several Facebook groups - and on Spiritual Forums / Saving Churches thread on the Christianity page... I did mind'body'spirit talks at Cheshire West Rotary in Northwich last evening - about 20 / 25 people there.

When I got up I said I'm doing 5 mins mind'body'spirit talks - anyone here into spiritual I asked? One person I see put her hand up... Anyway, it went well, got a round of applause after - it would be interesting to have a rerun of 'same the people' then ask again.

So the talks as copied here, ive just tweaked it slightly as I was asked by a man - do you think Heaven really exists - we had a chat about the billions of galaxies out there etc etc - so i've updated it as I learn what intrigues people.

And do you know 'the now information' should be considered to attract those 1000's in towns who believe in spirit, they certainly do in Macclesfield that was once recently voted one of the most godless towns in the UK - but they've had a year now with my spiritual light group flyers in 100's of shops on display, and my groups - so I played a part.

But will churches change with 'some' now content - up to date talk?? And small sections of smiles / laughter to attract those new people in and survive - with info out there to shops / schools / and online.

Here is the link to Spiritual Forums - https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=130330 - my name is on-light - page 2 Aknaton comes on saying the Holy Spirit sent the vision - page 12 same thread I discuss the Holy Spirit and Freedom Fighters in the covid days.

So, copy of my talks / speech if anyone wants to try it in church 'as a test' regarding 'some' mind'body'spirit small sections to suit the modern day people, feel free to use it, regards Steve.

-----

Talks Sutton Hall etc etc... Hi everyone my name's Steve, I live in Macclesfield - I lived in Stoke for 50 years, I was a car mechanic there for many decades.

Then I met my wife online and moved to Macclesfield as a web designer - I'm 70 years old, I was a website designer for 20 years since the early days of the web.

By the time I moved to Macclesfield my life was about to change - and I was unaware of this massive change coming my way on life's journey, when we spend our days working, paying bills and bringing our kids up.

And in 2015 I had a NDE, I had been ill for sometime, won't go into details - then it happened one day this NDE, I witnessed my spirit excited ready to fly - soon after I felt a hand on my forehead and recovered so fast...

I was driving a car again the next day... And then my life changed, I had become psychic - not as in reading fortunes, but receiving guidance from my Spirit Guides.

Then I was told to research mind'body'spirit - which I did for 6 years, and received much spiritual guidance along the way - and since i've completed many free mind'body'spirit talks.

So, spiritual intervention in 2015 and my recovery - then Nov 2016 I was in church one Sunday in prayer with others - and suddenly I'm shown a vision of Jesus - a 2000 plus year old vision - for about 6 seconds, this lasted.

I told many people locally, and the Elders in church - but it wasn't until 3 years later in Autumn 2019 I wrote about the vision on Spiritual Forums, where I'm now a Master.

In the King James Bible it's written - Jesus who ye slew and hanged on a tree... And I messaged on a thread I was shown a vision in church, saying you might want to check out online was Jesus hung from a tree - but He was here all those years ago. The Romans told us things that were incorrect all those years ago.

Then suddenly Aknaton came on from the other side of the world, messaged 2 other people first - then to me, he said it was the Holy Spirit who sent the vision.

So that was just pre covid - then several months later, and remember I'm psychic so used to getting clear knowing / gut feeling guidance, and voice, words in meditation or dreams - suddenly I'm getting guidance from the Holy Spirit regarding all that covid goings on, and to help a dozen worldwide Freedom Fighter groups against the proposed jab passports.

And anyone here thinking does heaven really exist - or the opposite in those dark lower astral realms in deep space for very bad people - yes they do exist - you might be interested to know, there are billions of galaxies out there, each galaxy has billions of planets in each - on space websites they confirm there are more planets than grains of sand on Earth.

It's vast out there - thanks for allowing me to speak today... Have a good evening.

Old 31-01-2024, 09:34 PM
Master
Where I work: 2 new Churches have come into existence nearby in the last few years. Both Churches provide services for immigrants from certain areas. One Church is a Pentecostal Church and the other Church seems to resonate on the same theme.

Maybe emphasizing some of the things early Christians did, such as healings, might see an interest in Christianity.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.