Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 04-07-2018, 02:41 AM
Experiencer

Nevermind we are both incorrect.

"Interestingly, the world’s longest line of sight is not from Everest, but from Dankova, Kyrgyzstan (5.971 m.) to Hindu Tagh, China (6.436 m.) a total distance of 538km (334 mi)."

https://brilliantmaps.com/see-from-everest

Though I am not sure where their info is sourced from exactly. Either way it is still to far off the distance required to see the curvature.
Old 04-07-2018, 03:07 AM
Lepus

Hello Nature Grows
Funny you brought that up, I was about to mention all flat earth depictions from different cultures on my last message but refrained from doing so. I didn't think it was relevant to our discussion.
Some speculate that Earth is under a dome.

Lepus
Old 04-07-2018, 05:29 AM
Experiencer

The dome is called the Firmament I think and it is mentioned in the bible.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
However just recently we discovered a material or made public the discovery of a material that can withstand the temperatures of the thermosphere.

I watched a youtube channeled session with neil armstrong speaking about this .. If this is what you were referring too?

Supposedly the material was alien based taken from a crashed ufo ..

The channel is Emanuelle McIntosh .. she seems sound ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF7K9n9Omsk

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-q...Rz8_HBF2JJjdZA

x daz x
Old 04-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for the links I will check it out. I have always been curious regarding the moon landing. I do believe we have been to space i just had a lot of trouble swallowing the moon landing in the 60s because of the materials they claim to have used.

Edit: Wow that was very enlightening to hear and the EVPs of Neil Armstrong while she was channeling are awesome! To hear Neil say "Yeah" and " Ya know" confirming the channeler was just awesome. I have never watched anyone channel before either so that was a treat. Thank you so much for sharing that.

Last edited by Compendium : 04-07-2018 at 04:23 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Thanks for the links I will check it out. I have always been curious regarding the moon landing. I do believe we have been to space i just had a lot of trouble swallowing the moon landing in the 60s because of the materials they claim to have used.

Edit: Wow that was very enlightening to hear and the EVPs of Neil Armstrong while she was channeling are awesome! To hear Neil say "Yeah" and " Ya know" confirming the channeler was just awesome. I have never watched anyone channel before either so that was a treat. Thank you so much for sharing that.

Your welcome .. There are a few good channels out there ..

x daz x
Old 31-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Knower

As one who is of the opinion that the Apollo 11 mission to the moon was faked, it would not surprise me if NASA's footage of Earth as perceived from space happened to be bogus as well.

The ball earth hoax, if true, is most definitely entrenched, so much so that it has become an unquestioning given within the collective unconscious. One flat-earther has noted the globes in classrooms as symbols operating upon the minds of even peripheral viewers on a subliminal level. Truly, the power of propaganda and suggestion can be mesmeric and it just may be so in this case.

Critics of the flat-earth worldview have questioned what the point of such a massive bamboozle would be. Some flat-earthers tend to agree it is primarily an attempt at discrediting the Word of God, just as the ones I have come across are of the scripture-quoting faithful. This makes sense if the unseen mastermind behind the great deception is an outright enemy of the Divine. (Darwin had a beef with God and so devoted his entire life to trying to disprove His existence.) Although, the motive needn't be centered on such biblical proportions. The simple regulating of earth to an insignificant dot in the grand scheme of things creates a ripple effect in the social and psychological spheres of humanity. Suddenly we are not so loved, so unique, so precious. Perhaps that is what the powers-that-be would like us earth-dwellers to think and feel, as a means of keeping low our spirits, so as not for us to break free of the prison planet and ascend to higher states of awareness.

Consider what the spiritual implications would be if the ball earth dogma turned out to be nothing more than the myth of our age? Consensus gentium fallacy, they call it. Just because the greater majority believe something is so because the gods, er, experts, have spoken, does not make it true. Not when mass conditioning, indoctrination centers, social engineering, and other similar factors come into play. Globalists cannot control a flat earth after all, or can they?

What makes so many people trust what they themselves cannot see but which, supposedly, Hubble telescopes can perceive? Was the Space Race really all about seeing to interstellar travel, or about controlling the immediate skies?

It is amusing at first to hear a flat-earther describe the ball earth concept as pseudo-science but the more one probes into the material the less certain one becomes of the traditional story that has been told to us. For one to state the ball earth theory as fact is hubris. Cameras nowadays can and do at times lie.

To listen to a flat-earther tell it is to be told that gravity is nothing more than a made-up force invented and perpetuated by some of the fathers of the Enlightenment, who were members of secret societies (a la Isaac Newton).

The average person does not seem to care one way or the other, which could be argued would make the deception that much more unlikely to ever be questioned and challenged and is maybe why it has managed to last this long and why whistleblowers and wilderness-addressing insiders tend to be ignored.

Certainly at this point established scientists would never speak out about it even if they were to find out that their cherished cosmology was founded on sand, as prestige and tenure and perks and grants and vested interests would surely keep them silent on the matter.

We may never know the truth but I think for one to reflexively dismiss the flat-earth view, as many who laugh off the entire UFO phenomenon without a seconds thought, is intellectually immature and unreasonable and may just in fact play right into the hidden hands of the illusionists.

Incidentally, I am in the middle of working on a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle of our supposed solar system, and what with so many pieces of the puzzle being black and almost identical to each other, it has hitherto been a lesson in patience and long-suffering. What has been keeping me motivated to continue on with this particular puzzle is the thought that what I am in the middle of slowly putting together is indeed an accurate depiction and not mere fantasy.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat
to be told that gravity is nothing more than a made-up force'
Why do things fall?
Old 01-08-2021, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat

EXCERPT

The ball earth hoax, if true, is most definitely entrenched, so much so that it has become an unquestioning given within the collective unconscious. One flat-earther has noted the globes in classrooms as symbols operating upon the minds of even peripheral viewers on a subliminal level.

I have traveled in one direction around the World and found myself returning where I begun. How could that have been done on a flat Earth?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜