Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Experiencer
J,
are you going to be at the Madchild concert tonight at the Capital?
If so. . . *gasp*!
>=D
Old 20-06-2018, 03:41 AM
Experiencer

I felt that you're missing me. It struck me as weird until I looked at the date. I hate thinking about our goodbye, too. I wish I had told you sooner.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:55 AM
traceyacey12

I'm seeing myself as less separate from the world around me and am enjoying the vocal new age music again, from a different standpoint though this time :) I think that's progress. Wonder how you're doing. I think I'm going to still be changing a lot as I find my thing but I'm happy to to be enjoying something currently.
Old 21-06-2018, 07:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Certainly the oddest soul connection I've ever had. But, I've got room for another. I have been in the grips of your intense love. I can't wait to see you in a couple of days. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-06-2018, 09:28 PM
Master
Loved the unsung song. Loved your presence yesterday. And while, sure, I might think of you as passed - or never 'here' - I adore you for being whatever, wherever and whenever you are. I'm here. (And it's about to take off here...!)

And I am ok. Thanks for having my back. I trust you, I know you and I love you always.

See ya.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 22-06-2018, 02:59 AM
Badcopyinc

I can’t wait to speak to you. Yeah I know it will be about “camera, aperture and shutter settings” I’m more excited with how much fun we’ll have sitting on my favorite mountain top taking photos of the galaxy and meditating.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Master
Am I missing something? I'm... There seems to be a bad reception.

Or perhaps it actually means you are close, this is a different type of knocking. Are you finding a way through...?! Can I do anything to help? Oh God, that would be the loveliest timing...

Can you do more? I'll sing, hear me?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Master

i been ill... just trying to go about my day anyway though

I think it comes from eating the pretzels. I should know better by now that they just don't agree with me... wierd to have a food that doesn't agree with me though...

And then coming off that I got hit with my birth family in a group, now I know exactly why I felt the way I did growing up and I really am getting very tired of the whole thing.

The worst part is knowing it is likely to repeat. And I'm feeling resentful in a big way, even though I know that attitude is likely to be jsut another thing that gets me in trouble. toe the line or they'll call me insane and lock me up? And I don't get any say about how mean everyone is to me on an ongoing basis, *again*?

But after all this? I don't trust them and never will. too much 'bad blood' spilled. Way too many bad memories with nothing but pain for me.

But anyway I'm not going to blame myself for wanting an 'out' after so many more years of that horror... or for what came as a result.

I just wish God could have found some other way than to make my life uniformly bad.
Old 23-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Experiencer

Your thoughts came to me out of nowhere again today. I could see your office, feel you move. It's like I was you. I don't like this separation. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle. I've been more present in my waking life, but without feeding our connection, I'm still trying to find my center.

Today, I keep going back to that night with the ocean and the moon. It's one of my fondest memories. Before anyone caught wind. When I was trying to take a chance to prove something to you. Now, I need to prove it to myself.
Old 23-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Deactivated Account
This whole thing is so assbackwards lol. What a sweetheart you are.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Closed Thread