Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I dunno.
I just need a little help with silly things...I can't imagine an
Archangel would be needed!
Seems a waste of power and his attention...on me, anyway.

Still the power and attention of God is not wasted on you which to someone like me could seem wasted if I did not see what benefits you clearly get! So let me talk about this. If it makes you feel good it is not wasted at all. Have I heard of it, yes. Is it unlikely, no. Is it best if it is realized self, yes. So maybe let it rest until it reveals itself or not. I at some point figured out that I had Athena around me at an earlier phase in my life, and I remember one night waking up, and she had manifested in my bedroom... talk about being awestruck!!!
Old 26-06-2017, 04:06 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
My understanding (based on first hand experience) is that there are Benevolent Beings, who and what they are Exactly is unknown, that they come in love, compassion and comfort is known. They will agree to be whatever we need them to be, or even dig around in our mind and find out what we identify with and feel open to and say they are that.

One persons Quan Yin might be another's Arch Angel Michael, another's Guru Das, yet another persons Grandma, someone else's Orion ET friend, and yet anothers Great White Elk....

They will take any name you feel comfortable giving to them - they aren't attached to identity. :)

I completely disagree. I mean, sure, it CAN work like that in some situations, but there are a lot of beings out here who have very strong personalities. Take the vodou lwa for example. If you don't honor them with their exact things they like, expect trouble. You can't give cigars and rum to the Marassa children, for example. If you upset one of the Petwo family, you're going to know it pretty quickly. Papa Legba isn't interchangeable with Erzuli Danto.

Angels are distinct too, or can be. Some people see Michael in red as a warrior, some see him in blue as a guardian or healer, but it's still Michael, not "insert pleasing name and face here."

The Egyptian gods, are like that too. And in most cultures where there are non-physical beings and gods. You can't treat Nuit like Sekhmet, or Coyote like White Buffalo Woman, or Shiva like Hanuman. They are different people.
Old 26-06-2017, 04:18 AM
Pathfinder
Also, to actually answer the OP's question, yes. The big guys can be in a lot of places at once. Like branches on a tree, kind of. There's just one Raphael, but the leaves on that tree can touch people all over the world. If I were being a smartass, I would say "they can fly and chew gum at the same time."
Old 24-12-2017, 05:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladeela
I was told that my spirit guide is the archangel Raphael. Has anyone ever heard of an Archangel as a spirit guide?

Yes he is one of my "part time" guides as I call it. He typically sponsers/chills with creative people or people who aim to heal others.