Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Knower

Mind control problem preventing spiritual development.

Very frustrating right now and no where to go except here and really need someone to please confirm if I have psychic live mean person or spirit entity issues.

Struggling with spiritual development since there is mind control over mine. Crystals and chakra development can not be done as I can tell I'm directly blocked from the spiritual vibration in many ways mainly by mind control over mine. Many ways by blocking feeling the crystals, misdirecting the energy flows, and via mind control over my mind.

Please keep in mind I need to explain is very explict and I am not kidding about these words I am about to say next.
And there is sexual taunts via visual and rude sexual noises all the times, usually breasts and sexual images to mock me and use them during some of mind control. If I try to speak for angelic and guardian'shelp and , my speech does sounds like sexual noises also at many times make my vocal noises by mind control. Also this abuser made me watch his assaults on women's body by roughing her up.

I do really need help to report this to police and arrest that abuser.

Cheers, stonecollector.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Lorelyen

Not sure if I have this right. Does the abuser appear actually/physically? What evidence could you present to the police? Because if it's physical you'll need to record or film what's going on.

Can you think of why anyone could want to exercise this level of mind control over you?
Have you been dabbling with practices that might leave you vulnerable to this kind of attack?
Have you done any traditional concentration/meditation exercises? You have to get into a position where you can bat off any mind control. Just my view there are several ways to block these things out but it takes a fair bit of discipline and concentration.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
Very frustrating right now and no where to go except here and really need someone to please confirm if I have psychic live mean person or spirit entity issues.

Struggling with spiritual development since there is mind control over mine. Crystals and chakra development can not be done as I can tell I'm directly blocked from the spiritual vibration in many ways mainly by mind control over mine. Many ways by blocking feeling the crystals, misdirecting the energy flows, and via mind control over my mind.

Please keep in mind I need to explain is very explict and I am not kidding about these words I am about to say next.
And there is sexual taunts via visual and rude sexual noises all the times, usually breasts and sexual images to mock me and use them during some of mind control. If I try to speak for angelic and guardian'shelp and , my speech does sounds like sexual noises also at many times make my vocal noises by mind control. Also this abuser made me watch his assaults on women's body by roughing her up.

I do really need help to report this to police and arrest that abuser.

Cheers, stonecollector.

I think you are under the illusion that your mind was under your control to begin with. Your mind never was under your control. It appears that way but it's been understood for millennia that our thoughts are out of our control.

What you are describing sounds like intrusive thoughts. They are a common symptom of trauma. If you've ever experienced trauma before, especially a sexual trauma, it's likely that you will encounter intrusive thoughts of a sexual nature at some point.

Another possibility is you are sub-consciously blocking yourself.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Experiencer
Many things can happen, so actually only what i can give you is support to come to light, what is going on.

What i am sure of is, that rare moment are when you are in your full control. So i wish you to come to bottom of what is all this related to sexuality. Find a space and situation, time, where it is possible to go beyond.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:48 AM
Knower

Up date on this negativity enitity.

Have collection of stones of all kinds including protective ones yet does not help since do not have my mind under personal control in first place.

Cannot do meditation sessions since I kept hearing and seeing the enitity's attacks and entity doing mental control on my mind, every time I try to say OM sound, sound came out harsh and wrong and many times vocal OM gets cut off sharply.

If I could not find the right thread about mental health, already have seen doctor about it and that is the reason for misdiagnosis. I do need your help to confirm do have a entity and get entity expelled.

Already tried to ask for arch angels and guides but entity just laughed and kicked me into silence by breaking train of thoughts and my talk just simply break down.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 04-12-2017, 08:39 AM
Lorelyen

It isn't as easy in that you have to develop disciplines and focus to do the things you want to do. I've written about a banishing ritual so many times here that I really can't do it again.

I came up a more traditional route. Practiced various concentration and contemplation exercises. I learned to use meditation to do banishments and low-level exorcism (from myself). The adept who explained meditation taught me that until I could sit still for half an hour with a cup of water balanced on my head I need not even bother with meditation. He taught me a ritual to prepare and close a work-space with the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (which can be used for de-obsession and protection) but you'd have to practice it until you know the procedure by heart so you can deliver it with intense passion.

So if you were to follow this route you face perhaps a couple of preliminary years of preparation before things really start to take off....but those same practices are foundation tools for all your spiritual development/exploration ad protection.

Remember, the powers are in you. Don't worry too much about asking angels and spirit guides until you're developed enough to engage with them. Just start with a decision that nothing can get into and control your mind unless you let it. As for sexual imagery - it's impossible to say without knowing your sexual 'circumstances' and attitudes toward the carnal.

I wish you the best as you seem at the start of a path. You won't find much help (with your problem) among New Age outpourings unless you can find a book on protection. Perhaps others here can suggest something. Whatever, prepare for some hard work.

L
Old 04-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Have collection of stones of all kinds including protective ones yet does not help since do not have my mind under personal control in first place.

Cannot do meditation sessions since I kept hearing and seeing the enitity's attacks and entity doing mental control on my mind, every time I try to say OM sound, sound came out harsh and wrong and many times vocal OM gets cut off sharply.

If I could not find the right thread about mental health, already have seen doctor about it and that is the reason for misdiagnosis. I do need your help to confirm do have a entity and get entity expelled.

Already tried to ask for arch angels and guides but entity just laughed and kicked me into silence by breaking train of thoughts and my talk just simply break down.

Cheers, stonecollector

I am going through a process right now where my mind is playing out situations to get my attention to let go of old patterns of fear and whatever else I am contained by within myself still lingering. My dreams are the same. Its confronting and I am noticing and witnessing myself and how I am managing this. What it means for my inner world and what it wants me to let go of and take a stand in for myself.

This for me requires a conscious shift into the well of your own love and joy of being. I am being guided to let these things arise but not entertain them. Shift my focus. Change the channel. The mind will over run you one with the sensory data playing the movies to match.

As an initial way through, you can choose a safe place in your mind to set up for each time it occurs. Plan out a beautiful place that you can immerse in colour, nature, sounds you love, music you love and each time this arises shift yourself there. Stay focused on all the subtle, aliveness of this space to fill your whole being. This is YOUR SAFE place, that you are in charge of. NO ONE ELSE.. When the outside influences enter, go deeper into your safe space. In time those other influences will cease. It takes conscious work, but if I can do it anyone can. My inner world has been infiltrated by outside influences for most of my life.

IT is time to take back your life and your inner world.

YOu can hold your hand across your forehead and while you do this. This is a comfort position to calm and settle the mind.

The greatest tool is your own self reliance. Other tools wont sustain you long term. We grow and change and have to let go deeper into our own self reliance and self worth, self guided abilities. When all things fall away in you, there is only you to pull yourself through with. You do have to take charge of you. You were born to be whole and complete. Remembering your deepest self means letting all the **** go that is not you. You were born to know what is right for you. What you are and what that means to you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 04-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Master
Hey Stone-guy.

It sounds very distressing, but I can't confirm, or explain with diagnoses, what is going on, but I know when distressed it is difficult to be calm, but breathing steadily with regular breaths might be a little bit better. And I find feeling the bottom of my feet as I walk along helps keep the mind from getting too wild. We know the mind can run away with us at times, so it is good to have a couple of tricks we can use to get us back to 'physical reality'.

I don;t do psychic stuff to say things about entities, mind control and all that sort of thing, but I'd probably give the stones and angels and oms a bit of a break for a couple of days, and sorta ground down with physical earthy stuff. My mum says getting a haircut always helps.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:

Cheers, stonecollector

Hi,

You no doubt will disagree with my assessment. However my read on this is that you are caught up in that classis struggle with dark and light within the self.

The more you try and get rid of this, I will call it a thought form, the stronger it gets with its power over you.

As I see it, the best way to resolve your issue with this entity is to recognize it as an aspect of self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-12-2017, 06:02 AM
Guide
I dont wanna sound rude, or out of place, but schizophrenia symptoms often occur that resemble what you are going thru. If it has just begun the 1000mg of niacin (vitamin b3) at each meal will cure your illness. If it has been going on longer then the treatment takes longer. Of course I could be wrong but I had the same thing happen to me and niacin cleared my mind right up. It is a brain vitamin. Good luck.