Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I'm in meetings the rest of the day but I will come back to this when I can and give it a more thorough response. In the meantime, just wanted to respond to this part.

Which one is the one putting too much emphasis on the carnal? The one who says "My commitment/relationship/love for you has nothing to do with whom you might exchange bodily fluids with" OR the one who says, "I am committed and you have my love -- unless you sleep with someone else."

?

They both want different things in my opinion... One wants their cake and being able to eat it too, by being in a relationship but having no personal restraint. I see it as the love there being very scattered energy and even unstable. This to me would be more carnal because the person wishes to endulge the physical senses more than they wish to live in harmony and in tune with the higher energy of love... And that is fine if that's what a person really wants.

The person who doesn't want their spouse running off with other people wants the commitment of love... These people are capable of loving and having sexual relations with just one person. It is a higher form of love, able to give itself to another whom they cherish, honor and respect. And these people are not to be confused with emotional bullies or abusive individuals who make someone "love" them by way of fear and guilt tactics. No, the person who wants something deeper and more personal will love freely and unconditionally and want the other to do the same. I know you will want to camp out on the word, "unconditionally." But some folks make love, not just have sex... And so if your just exchanging bodily fluids with whomever, then the deeper expression of the act is absent.

It's sort of like firing a gun at somebody; what was the thought, emotion and intent on pointing that gun at another person? Were you protecting the lives of others or yourself from danger? Were you defending people whom you love from someone who was trying to kill them? Or were you just blasting at someone because it's fun to shoot guns. The thought and intent behind any action measures its width on the lower mind scale.