Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2014, 06:05 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Andrew,

From my perspective, you're discussing two different methods (and they each have their own nuances).

1) There is Manifesting through FOCUS (i.e. called Law of Attraction by some).

2) There is Manifesting through BELIEF.

Manifesting through FOCUS

Simply stated, whatever you FOCUS your thoughts & attention on will manifest in your life, given enough time. Affirmations are just one way to FOCUS thought. Often, as you mention, emotions are also utilized to enhance the effectiveness of the process.

Although I've used this method with success, I've noticed that there is a possible drawback. If something doesn't manifest over time, discouragement can set in and cause one to feel as if he or she has failed.

In order to avoid getting discouraged over time, at some point, you must completely LET GO of your FOCUS on your intention and allow the Universe to manifest it for you. In other words, once you’ve done the ‘work’ (i.e. envisioning it, feeling it, affirmations, etc.), it’s necessary to release it and allow it to manifest on its own.

Once you’ve LET IT GO, if it continues to be fun to think about, then go ahead and do that. But, if not, don’t continue to ‘work’ on it.

Manifesting through BELIEF

With Manifesting through BELIEF, visualizations, affirmations, vision boards, etc. are not utilized. You simply:

1) ASK (The Request should be specific)
2) LET GO of your intention
3) Express GRATITUDE and go on with your life
(You can even forget about it)

Both methods require you to be able to LET GO of your intention and detach from the outcome.

Brief Testimonial

I actually prefer Manifesting through BELIEF because, if done with Detachment, it is completely effortless.

Just a quick testimonial on its effectiveness - In addition to other things, I recently used it to get rid of skin cancer (undiagnosed) on my left forearm. Also, I used it to manifest $450,000 and then another $1,000,000 (effortlessly) several years back. I use it for everything now.

Naturally, everyone has their own preferred technique that resonates and works best for them. I don't personally believe there is any "correct" method. It's simply a matter of using what works for you.

Happy manifesting!