Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Your like a cat on a hot tin roof posting. Rest in the emptiness..

My rest is activity, no different from emptiness.

To each their own level.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Your experience is not much different to mine, only mine lasted months. So yes I understand this very much. No sleep and very much awakened I was. The getting past bit you mentioned is not getting attached to experiences in this way. When things are heightened and awakening in the way you describe and how I would have described my own experience..(I didn't end up in a mental hospital I should add,but people definitely thought I was losing my mind, (and I was )You can easily slip into a kind of attached neurosis, (LOSING touch with reality) if that makes sense. The key is that you have to continue to constantly let everything go that your holding in yourself to let YOU arise more clearly and more connected in flow. Attachment and holding on only keeps you stagnant and can make you feel withdrawn and need to isolate. So in reflection of your issues with others this makes sense.

You are meeting your true self, direct connection to source in you. Naturally you will go direct to others source in themselves that is not in alignment with themselves. Trust is important in being true to you. So is discernment and letting go to build new eyes, new feelings and new balance.

Centring is important to build more lasting joy. If your overwhelmed and attached, you will face this to get back to centre.

Reality merges with spiritual union within, so often that lessons are about being you awakened merging back into reality and being ok with what arises in others in you being you.

Sometimes you are not going to like what others reflect back to you, but learning to process fully, let go in you, serves you to build deeper awareness and maintain a centre of joyful flow in being regardless.

Trusting that being truthful to yourself and opening others is exactly what they might need and you as one source in this life together. It is not of thought it just is and happens naturally, this is flow of being you connected in ways others may not be connected and vice versa, it applies both ways as one source... :)

The problem is i 'feel' that my experience was unexplainable, the first 3-5 days i was very energetic, and saw those eyes, i remember trying to play a game of cards, and i could not hold the cards cause i was shaking so much with adrenaline in my hands and body that i forced myself to dance this energy dance. But i was however psychotic AFTER i took the medicines. I was talking to gods and angels and followed a story in my mind where i would meet my one and only etc. in other words it was my own experience, but i had alot of time to reflect on it, however i just say to myself: Maybe its meant to be pre destinied, or i had to go through it to evolve myself mentally. Eye opener to everything (as my main question was)

Listen when i do communicate directly with a person where i am open to what i think (my mind is open like a book) I have seen people easely come to their issue, but after they cry the tears of joy (or real anger etc) I can stand as a neutral person without a belief system and i believe it can damage them! because they induce into themselves without me responding with happiness or sadness, so when they are done crying and i give them a hug, they begin to feel energetic and talk about everyday stuff and shift topic constantly, and this is what bothers me, i am not OLD enough to tell them "just sit silently" because that is how I would want to do. I really am asking what should i do when people are reflecting their problems on to me, the worry that they might hurt themselves when i am leaving, etc
Old 04-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Seems, kinki, you would make a great therapist.
Ever consider that profession?

I dont want people to hurt themselves when discovering whatever there is to discover :( I am abit afraid of conversations on a deep level with people, and maybe i should just jump into it with friends, but i have tried and sometimes i have found people know more in their hearts and i can be amazed at what is behind the facade, what creativity this energetic level of conversation. When you talk to someone deep enough to see stars :p

Either people are calling for help and i am doing something right for the person.

But i feel they radiate they are not ready (if you know what i mean) and i cannot face a nightmare in daylife meaning i dont know what to do when i do awaken a mind to another idea? So why do i want to ask..

and no i do not feel better than others, i DO NOT LIKE being neutral though. Because they judge and i judge in that sense (meaning they dont know where they have me personality wise) There are many people more wise than me, but i feel some people do call for it when talking to them.

This is a big reason i dont hesitate with relationships because i am afraid to get to close to a person to damage them.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnVajraUtah
You need to let go and rest in emptiness. Basic space. Just let go into it.

Do you think meditation would work? I dont know what i should archive, other than seeing words flowing in my mind with ideas to cover my unsolved belief system. I dont want to be this open minded. :( sometimes i wish i was more closed minded (in belief)

Guess you are talking about what this guy is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpg-yNJF2ds

Jump in the water! yeah i had a thought telling me that