Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-03-2015, 12:28 PM
SecretSquirrel

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpCap
I have no idea how you knew that SecretSquirrel but you're absolutely right. I was physically & emotionally abused as a kid ( along with lots of others, I'm afraid). Most of it I can remember but some of it ive repressed. I have lots of suppressed anger and some physical maladies, including chronic back pain.

Thanks for the kind words. I have tried reiki and liked it. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check it out.

I'm so sorry you went through that. Please remember whatever happened is not your fault. You were an innocent child and people around you decided to take their negativity out on you. You will always have scars, but you can most definitely heal. Organic tumeric is a great natural remedy for physical pain.

Do you do any arts and crafts? It can be a great release, and there's so many things you can do... From painting master pieces to making earrings.. Having a project which makes an amazing finished product can be amazing for helping your confidence and making you feel good about yourself. Feeling yourself with small amounts of positivity will help I feel.

If you ever want to chat hit me up. And remember, you CAN feel better and let go from the hurt of the past.. With commitment and baby steps.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpCap
I have no idea how you knew that SecretSquirrel but you're absolutely right. I was physically & emotionally abused as a kid ( along with lots of others, I'm afraid). Most of it I can remember but some of it ive repressed. I have lots of suppressed anger and some physical maladies, including chronic back pain.

Thanks for the kind words. I have tried reiki and liked it. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check it out.

These traumas that you have reside in you in form of energy.
This energy creates blockages.
These blockages create problems in physical and psychological health.

You need Pranic Psychotherapy!
Tell your therapist everything. Don't hold anything back.
You probably have a hard time talking about it because most of the people do
but these are professionals that deal with this kind of stuff every day.
You are not the only one having these problems.
We all have different problems and there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Just find a good certified Pranic healer if this is a big problem for you.
More experience he has more he will be able to help you.
Tell him everything and he will cleanse everything out of your system.

Trust me I have been through this and it is amazing what these people can do!!!
You can feel like you have been born again if it is a really good therapist!
Old 13-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Knower

Thank you everyone.
Old 20-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Newbie ;)

I felt like that too n I just kept doing chakra meditations n one night it just felt like a soft flickers fire- it didn't flutter like the others do when I meditate on them and my 3rd eye feels like "a pull" n my crown is tingly- the others are fluttery now I am totally new to this but- for what it's worth!!! Much love!