Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-11-2010, 02:46 PM
otto

Hi there,
I feel that we are very much the same. I have been giving this more thought than you can imagine over the last year...

They fell from grace because they wanted to be with someone, they where made with body parts to do so, but yet no female Angels. Why?
Temptation...

Also our fall from grace "temptation." And woman has been the temptation for a long time. I feel bad in some ways... They came down and made baby's with human woman called Nephelium's and they where giants, and they where very powerful. So it says. In Genesis 6:2 - 6:4...

And from what I understand they are not in any way involved with Satin, That plain is one level lower. So Fallen Angels have there own astral plan right above Hell...

But here is where I would say we are different. I don't want to hurt anyone at all. Yes I sin and most of my sins have been from lonlyness. So we have this in common. I think there is a lot, I don't understand about our Fallen Angels...

I need to know more, to understand all the way. But to do that I might have to get to close...
Maybe this information is not for me to know... But I do wonder, in the end of all things when every person will be on a knee. "We will see then"...
Take care Melanie
Old 19-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Master
There are no fallen angels in the Christian sense. I have come to realize and witness that the only fallen angels are human souls caught in the material world or remaining Earthbound.

Satan and his angels actually refer to an entire "Soul Group" called the Sons of Belial. These are souls who reincarnate over and over for one purpose only and that is to destroy the human race either physically mentally or spiritually.

They do have a hierarchy. The more mentally imbalanced or "enslaved" ones travel in lives reminiscent of Charles Manson, the Zodiac Killer, or the BTK Killer. Families that rule parts of the world are of course in higher league and work to own the world. There is the Illuminati myth, Free Mansons, etc these types of groups, then there are Dictators such as Stalin and many who work to devolve mankind. They can be found in religion. Corrupt Cardinals in the Roman Catholic Church, Pedophilia in the Roman Catholic Church, Hezbollah Group, Osama Bin Laden and his followers, etc. These are all part of the same soul group whether they war with one another in thought or action to take what they can and wipe the Earth dry.

The Earth is our Mother Goddess, the divine feminine of God, and these souls which to destroy her. Thus the constant warring in Revelations of the Woman and the Dragon and her Child. You have on the Spiritual Level, the Soul is trying to birth a new consciousness to attain oneness, but the Egoic Force tries to tempt and gobble up the Soul's awakening. On the Material Level, the Earth-Mother is trying to wheel back souls into oneness with our Lord, but there is those souls who follow the "Satan" influence and try to destroy her offspring "Saints" "awakening souls" and these are the Belialians who separated in the beginning.

Thus it says the Dragon hurled 1/3 of the stars of Heaven to the Earth. That influence called "Satan" the force or consciousness of self, hurled 1/3 of souls in the heavenly realms and made their adobe on the Earth. Here they remain Earthbound either reincarnating or staying on the Borderland to aid other incarnate souls towards power. Such as Hitler who was aided by other darkened dis-incarnate souls as he destroys Europe.

But God has his Archangels and Angels who NEVER fall from his oneness. They are part of God's being, and part of our being. They aid us and direct mankind to the right direction. There is no such thing as the Archangel Sataniel and how he fell and became the Devil. That is all myth but all myths are based on some Truth that DID happen.