Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Experiencer

I've never felt like I've left ny physical body really. But today while meditating and trying to send love TF's way. I felt like he grabbed a hold of my heart chakra and was either trying to rip my soul out of my body, or was clinging on for dear life. It was very intense.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Master

Yeah, people used to call my tf intense, and I thought that was silly because I never see many people I consider intense. I've eaten my words over and over again.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I get confused easy.... Keep Love in the foremost ?

I wonder if denying it is truly feasible... For me , It don't matter how disillusioned, how downright grumpy and pessimistic . I get.. I find Love always finds a way to leak, seep, permeate into my life.. I don't (nor would I really want to deep down)seem to be able stop it .My very greyest most ominous thunder clouds seem always to have a bit of Sun reflecting off them.

Yes, despite our moods and clouds, obsessions and preoccupations, love may find a way to get our attention. Keeping love in the foremost means consciously choosing this. Another step.

Xan

Old 10-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Neville

Quote:
Keeping love in the foremost means consciously choosing this. Another step.

Oh , I think I understand what you mean. to the extent that choosing Love consciously is Another step, where as accepting Love as a part of everyday life is something that probably happens to us anyway.. I think .
Old 10-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Master
Many times I have woken to see my connection leave my side in spirit and vice versa . This happened to him a week after I returned home . Totally freaked him out lol .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:15 PM
wetherspoonred

Yes Gypsy, l've actually had a lot of out-of-body experiences over the years. l wouldn't say it's the soul leaving the body, though. From what l understand it's usually the astral or etheric body that goes out. l believe the soul-body only leaves at death. But, anyway, l've definitely felt myself going to her sometimes. Once it happened while l was sitting in a chair watching tv. l felt myself being powerfully drawn to her and it was like [this happened spontaneously] l was pulled out and l was in two places at once [l think it's called bi-location]. l saw her going upstairs and she suddenly looked round and smiled at me. We don't talk physically, so l haven't confirmed this yet, but it was certainly real enough for me.
Actually, the author of the original book on Twinsouls has said this happened to her and it all started just by hearing his voice on the phone. She says he used to visit her in his astral form. Link below:

http://www.lib.unb.ca/Texts/Theatre/.../autobio15.htm
Old 11-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Oh , I think I understand what you mean. to the extent that choosing Love consciously is Another step, where as accepting Love as a part of everyday life is something that probably happens to us anyway.. I think .

This depends on which 'us' you mean, Neville. I doubt that most people feel love is part of their every day life. If they did the world would be in quite a different condition than it is.

Xan