Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Krystalle

You welcome.
Old 13-06-2012, 11:16 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Dont take this the wrong way,, but you cannot love 2 people at the same time. At least not a TF. So this person is not your TF. My TF is mine, and I am hers. We're each other. It took awhile to understand but I now know the truth. This is my experience and mines only, I now see the bigger picture. Everything was in my soul already. I cant love anyone else as much as I love my TF, if I did she woldnt be my TF, but just a karmic tie that I never took care of. A guide revealed this to me. And me almost dying makes sense to me now. Pm me and we can talk. Please believe my statement.

Respectfully, I'd assert that it's not a TF relationship if there's zero room for anyone else.

It's supposed to be all about Love, is it not?

Regardless, whether he is or isn't my TF--- I am now detached from the answer to that question.

But thank you for your offer to PM!! That is sweet of you.

And yes, you are right, it's your experience and yours only.
Old 13-06-2012, 11:18 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
Yes, you can love two people, just not to the same level. I have experienced it first hand ;) and since I'm no longer willing to compromise or settle, I moved on and left my ex. I still love him but don't want to be involved with him romantically anymore. I wouldn't be living my heart's truth if I did, and I can't do that anymore. I'm too connected now ;)

I never did like the concept of "levels."

I'm back to disliking that concept.

Though I do understand what you mean, and where your head is at here. I totally understand it. The reason you are not with your ex anymore, is (I suspect, but could be wrong, since I'm not you) ... possibly more complicated than "levels."
Old 14-06-2012, 05:23 AM
Ascender

yes, it is more complicated than "levels" but I know what I feel, and the love for my TF does not compare to the love for my ex. That's why I can easily relate and refer to levels. Yes, in the end it is both love, but the love for my TF goes much much deeper, even though I have only spent a fraction of the time with him compared to my ex who I should know better, but I feel like I knew my TF better after only a few conversations. It is a very different kind of attraction, with my ex it's the friendship, with my TF it's friendship plus a million other factors lol
So really, what it boils down to is what I feel in my heart. When I go into silence and truly listen to my heart, it's my TF who appears rather than my Ex, and that's why I had to leave my ex. I couldn't lie to my heart any longer, so I can go on all day long thinking about the reasons why I left my ex, but in the end it's what is in my heart. And that is very easy to determine cause all I have to do is listen and the answer is very clear.
Old 14-06-2012, 02:44 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
yes, it is more complicated than "levels" but I know what I feel, and the love for my TF does not compare to the love for my ex. That's why I can easily relate and refer to levels. Yes, in the end it is both love, but the love for my TF goes much much deeper, even though I have only spent a fraction of the time with him compared to my ex who I should know better, but I feel like I knew my TF better after only a few conversations. It is a very different kind of attraction, with my ex it's the friendship, with my TF it's friendship plus a million other factors lol
So really, what it boils down to is what I feel in my heart. When I go into silence and truly listen to my heart, it's my TF who appears rather than my Ex, and that's why I had to leave my ex. I couldn't lie to my heart any longer, so I can go on all day long thinking about the reasons why I left my ex, but in the end it's what is in my heart. And that is very easy to determine cause all I have to do is listen and the answer is very clear.

Right. Well, there is, of course, a difference between the type of love felt in a relationship with someone elusive, whom you do not get to spend a lot of time with, whom you do not have to quibble over toothpaste caps and toilet paper rolls, and all of that. In such situations, not only does the mystery and the distance and the doubt create a sense of excitement which fuels the romantic headiness, we are also wide open free to project. We never really get a chance to SEE these lovers clearly-- not like we do the partners that share our daily lives. They never become mundane and familiar.

And I know you know this; please don't take offense at my words. It is just reality and what is. I would love to get to see my TF as mundane and familiar, but he's never given me the chance, and I'm coming around to realize he probably never will. It's a courtly sort of love and he prefers it that way.

So, I don't think about "levels" because neither is better nor worse-- they are only different. Different sorts of love.

There is something very nice and desirable in the mundane and the familiar. It's kind of cool when you discover something new about someone you've known for decades, when they somehow manage to surprise you. No, it's not quite the same heady excitement of the twin FLAME .... it's more of a slow burning passion, the flame has lit the log and even when you thought it might have gone out, you discover it continues to burn.

In the end, it's all still fire, is it not?
Old 14-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Right. Well, there is, of course, a difference between the type of love felt in a relationship with someone elusive, whom you do not get to spend a lot of time with, whom you do not have to quibble over toothpaste caps and toilet paper rolls, and all of that. In such situations, not only does the mystery and the distance and the doubt create a sense of excitement which fuels the romantic headiness, we are also wide open free to project. We never really get a chance to SEE these lovers clearly-- not like we do the partners that share our daily lives. They never become mundane and familiar.

And I know you know this; please don't take offense at my words. It is just reality and what is. I would love to get to see my TF as mundane and familiar, but he's never given me the chance, and I'm coming around to realize he probably never will. It's a courtly sort of love and he prefers it that way.

So, I don't think about "levels" because neither is better nor worse-- they are only different. Different sorts of love.

There is something very nice and desirable in the mundane and the familiar. It's kind of cool when you discover something new about someone you've known for decades, when they somehow manage to surprise you. No, it's not quite the same heady excitement of the twin FLAME .... it's more of a slow burning passion, the flame has lit the log and even when you thought it might have gone out, you discover it continues to burn.

In the end, it's all still fire, is it not?

Wow SQ..
It's lovely.
All soul connections have their own purposes. - some in small scale or some in grand scale
Soul connection has nothing to do with the physical person at the other end.
But the connection itself with its own agreement/reason teaches us and help us to grow. - This is the accomplishment for our souls to achieve.
Your connection with that guy's soul finally helps you to come to your fruition.
Here is a toast to your soul for achieving one of its goals (one of your destinies).
Old 14-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Ascender

SQ, we all have to find what makes us happy, hopefully it is found within ourselves rather than projected outward. But anyhow, we are physical beings after all that respond to the energies around us. My TF and I were together for a few months and everything about our relationship was familiar. There was and is no awkwardness. Both of us enjoyed bouncing energy off of each other like crazy and I want that feeling back in my life. My frequency is in that spot every day, and I know I will attract this experience back into my life. I'm just not willing to settle anymore. I couldn't even fathom being physical with anyone else right now, so this is what's in my heart, no matter what the toilet paper rolls do lol (I liked how you worded this!)

The "levels" are definitely different for me and I know deep down what level I want in my life. Each person's path is different, and I know for myself that I'm on the right path since I'm listening to my heart. I'd rather be alone than having to compromise, at least right now, so I'm in a good spot, including all of the pain that comes up now and then. But I'm open to life, whatever it will throw at me, I'm going with the flow and am not stressing about the future much anymore.

Wishing you peace!