Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator
I suppose you look past this Jay guy. You see what you are now. Figure out what makes you happy (besides a guy) Have some fun with your girl friends. Try something new. Do things you used to do and liked.Do you want to spiral down or up. Only you can get there. It could help to talk to someone who has been there like us on this forum and see what others did to get out of this funk your in.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I suppose you look past this Jay guy. You see what you are now. Figure out what makes you happy (besides a guy) Have some fun with your girl friends. Try something new. Do things you used to do and liked.Do you want to spiral down or up. Only you can get there. It could help to talk to someone who has been there like us on this forum and see what others did to get out of this funk your in.

It isn't that I can't look past him - i see my world around me - it's that I seem to have to share me - like I can't look out without him being part of what I see, it's not a conscious choice for him to be there - he said it is the same for him but he uses that in a positive way because I enhance his outlook so to speak.

I know it's got something to do with acceptance still and also belief in myself - I guess like u said, sharing it here hopefully someone has some ideas about how to adapt your perspective - thanks Teal xxx
Old 05-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Ascender

LS,
I'm not sure we will ever get passed this feeling of them being a part of us and what we see. And if they aren't in our physical lives, it is a challenge. I'm struggling with that as well. The only answer I have found so far is to know that I have everything I need inside of me, to accept that I am so close with another human being, yet so distant, and to be grateful that I am able to experience this. My life has become so much richer since this experience, but with the joy I also feel more pain, and that's just part of life. Resistance is futile, so for me the answer lies in acceptance. I have good days when I feel strong and accept that everything is as it should be, when I manage to trust in the universe and life itself. Then there are other days when it just hurts but I have accepted that as well. I connect to it rather than wanting it to go away cause it is just teaching me how extraordinary my connection with my TF is. It is out of this world, and once in a while maybe I need a little reminder of this in the form of pain...
Acceptance of life is a big one for me, whether it is with or without my TF, going with the flow, knowing that we can never be separate and we are still united in our souls.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Master
These connections are part of our life lessons , a reflection of ourselves . It is a shame this forum is full of negativity when it should be a safe haven for our spiritual growth . I wish you all the best Loving Soul x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Sybilline

I think so too Loving Soul, you need to really lose yourself in order to find what you truly are. Kudos to you I don't even think I've been there yet! :))) Looks like mounds of blessings are coming your way... :)
Old 11-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
LS,

Acceptance of life is a big one for me, whether it is with or without my TF, going with the flow, knowing that we can never be separate and we are still united in our souls.

Yes, this is it for me too. Even after not being in contact for 2 decades, or a even a few months..there is no question that despite being physically separate from each other, we are always together. And that in itself, is all I need.