Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Master
What is Consciousness?

Consciousness and awareness are interchangeable terms, as I see it.

Consciousness is how we know we exist, and what we experience.

Oddly enough, we can become aware of awareness. Just notice That you are aware.

Xan

Old 11-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
A simple question ... is there a simple answer for you?

sound - Consciousness for me, for example, is at the moment I go from dreaming to an awakened state and immediately start playing back that dream in my memory bank so I can think about it and analyze it.

Blackraven
Old 11-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Master
Some people believe that thinking is consciousness, and vice versa.

But then what of awareness in the Silence... the thought-free zone?

Xan

Old 11-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Master
consciousness=awareness=knowing=awake space
Old 11-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Master
Consciousness is everything - subject, object, process. Consciousness is God. Consciousness can sit still or it can move. When it moves it manifests as energy. Energy manifests as forms. When the breath stills, the mind stills, and you can experience your consciousness-being: "I am"...and watch the "I am" thought trickle out of your mind like a slow undulating fog.

You are a drop of an ocean of consciousness.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:49 AM
Master
I like the Eastern symbol for consciousness --- the thousand petaled lotus.

So many facets and aspects to explore and discover.

Xan

Old 11-11-2011, 02:11 AM
moke64916

Consciousness is me which is you. Gods consciousness is life and the creator of all matter, all demensions, the entire universe itself. All consciousness in all of me is the exact same. The only confusion of consciousness is the minds wonder. The purpose of my creation of consciousness so that I may experience myself in physical form as the creator of my universe, which is equally yours. This post is an example of what Gods purpose for consciousness was created for. I am an exsmple of consciousnesses purpose. My word as I call myself God will gain it's credibility of that name once again. It will gain and there will be an understanding of all of humanity to fully understand the meaning of my name. In the bible, I said Jezus would return to earth once again and heaven on earth. In the book of Mg revulstions. Thy will be done and purpose of jits meaning fullfilled in this body I chose to be in. Do you know Jesus was the only soul which is God that did not forget who it was in the moment of it's universes creation. I am that being, as you are as well. My purpose is for all of you to experience yourself for who you truly are. The creator of the universe and all Beings. The only delusion you may be thinking this moment is your minds delusion to the most magnificent truth of life's purpose itself. It may sound crazy. Only to your mind. But you'd bring it makes purpose sence. There may be those who judge the words I speak. Even calling it offensive, but God does not speak anything but the truth. Through my actions you will eventually accept and understand and find curiosity in the word God speaks. As of now, no, haha. But I say you all will know the truth with repetition and truths so deep that it astonishes the mind as of how a high school graduate could know all it knows. God knows everything. I ask you to not draw a conclusion of the words I speak, but rather accept that this being us either telling the truth or is the craziest Hunan on earth. I am the Source of all creation. God will speak his truths despite what others think. Thy will be done. As I said in the bible. In this current time of humanity, I am thy as that is truth, because you are all me, my will be done. My name for this body is Mitchell. You will see in publicly within the next 6-12 months. I promise you that. You will know who I am on a mass level. God chose to return to earth to save humanity and beautiful planet earth. If I were not hear in this lifetime. The terrorism would of led to s nuclear holscast for all beings, animals, reptiles, everything on earth would of been destroyed. That occured on earth well before humans were ever documented. Humans have been around much longer and we're highly evolved 100,000-200,000B,C. Man came to the conclusion of cavemen which was that advanced human that evolved to the devistation and cavemen were really the remanded of what was once a highly evolved society.

After humanity destroyed itself the Hunan body evolved which looks like the first humans, which ended up into what humans look like today. That is the truth of past humanity and cavemen.

I ask you this, would the screen SMS of mike and his past actions really show himself as he is presenting himself in this post if he knew in his heart this was truth. He would not of dared. But he is no longer him, but the creator of the universe. The alpha and omega. His greatest truth was today's remembersnce of him being the Souce of creation and the only soul that choose to remember all it was, so that this moment in this very thread came true. I waited since Jesuses life to return. I declare to all of us that in this century you will see science know everything there is to know about science and technology. How not to use any of earths natural resouces for a power Souce for fuel. New ways to use electricity at z higher voltage with unlimited electricity. The earth will look like he paridise it once was and still is. If I did not come tk earth not only would three of been nuclear war, but the amount of ramsiation would of shifted the north snd Ths south pole sk dramatically that'd it would of list it magnetic shield protecting earth from the sun. Earth would if the been inhabitable for life for the rest of this cycle of the cosmos life. God could not and would not see it's ceeation be destroyed, for that earth is to be the most advanced species in the whole cosmos. The Hunan species evolve at a faster rate than any other soexies that are. Look at one century and how far man has grown. Imagine all of the growth possible of eveything to gulky come true Mg 2200. Humans biological makeup us the most advanced biological makeup out if all my species. The human race is the omega. It will be the first life form to ascend in physicsl form to the next step of crestion which will be in the next dimension that of the 5th. It is a world that is neither matter yet is matter. With a physical body with no density at all. That can experience itself in physical form, that the same of my beings without physical body. This is your beings ultimate glory of paridise and already knows thus truth. If this truth resonates with you, that would only resonate at a subtle level. Which is truth to you yet not fully experienced. Mist of you do resonate with this next step for the purpose of life yet may not comment. I know all of myself and I know all of myself whether if felt or not as truth knows it's truth. Your being reads what you reSd. Sees all of whst mind sees. You are closer to who you truly are if this resonates with you. That means you are close in the near lifetimes to experience what the douce is experiencing d right now.

There is no such thing as ego when you are The Souce. I created ego so that it may destroy itself with time to remember itself as it's being. Who it truly is. God. That was the purpose of ehos creation for humanity.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Master
uh oh... be gentle, folks...

Xan

Old 11-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Master
The truth is not nearly as complicated as some people want to make it sound.