Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-07-2011, 06:45 PM
native wiccan

ah...you mean our spiritual or physical being, i believe our spirit has always exsisted but is our physical being from the stars
Old 21-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Titus

We are all indeed from the stars. I believe the concept of star children refers to children who, in our perspective of time, are spending their first incarnation here on Earth. These children come from a number of ascended civilizations and its to help us with our own Ascension. A lot of people have spent a number of lifetimes on Earth but star children have not, I believe that is the separation. Also, star children are usually indigos and crystals.
Old 23-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus
We are all indeed from the stars. I believe the concept of star children refers to children who, in our perspective of time, are spending their first incarnation here on Earth. These children come from a number of ascended civilizations and its to help us with our own Ascension. A lot of people have spent a number of lifetimes on Earth but star children have not, I believe that is the separation. Also, star children are usually indigos and crystals.

That is the most down to earth explanation I have ever heard regarding Star Children. thankyou
Old 24-07-2011, 03:01 AM
Knower

As others have posted we are all indeed from the stars… We are star seed origin.

I will disagree that star children (Star Seed?) are new to Earth or only just now incarnating. I have been here on Mother Earth nine times as a Seeker and other times as… I don’t know for certain… other reasons. I guess I like it here.

Indigo, crystal and rainbow energies are ‘newer’ to the planet yet this does not mean it is their first time here. They incarnate here with higher vibrations. The kind of vibrations that ‘oldsters’ like me are feeling and changing with as we move into the Fifth Dimension.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 20-10-2011, 09:25 AM
1being

incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus
Star children are children that incarnated from other star systems, usually in our galaxy, but that isnt always the case. I have found that most of these children come from the Pleiades, Sirius, Lyra and Orion star systems. Also a lot incarnate from the Andromeda galaxy but there are exceptions from all over the universe.

i know this sounds quite grandiose, but i've formed this concept for a reason:

i think of myself as "the mother of the age of aquarius".

i know that i am "from out there" ... have lived on earth as human many times before, and know that i have existed in other forms, in other places and at other times.

people seem to believe that the age of aquarius has not begun yet, but it has ... quite a while ago.

the Humanitarian ... all-inclusive. i once cradled the earth in my arms and cried. when i did so, i had amazing visions. amazing.

don't worry. i didn't drop the ball.

"golden globe" appeared in my mind about 2 years ago. beautiful sight.
Old 20-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Guide
Star children are very old wise souls who offer to come back to earth and take the humans up to the level you should now be at spiritually.
Light grace and wisdom.
Krishna.
Old 18-11-2011, 04:17 PM
hootie

Aren't we all from the stars?
Old 21-11-2011, 04:04 PM
LostinaDream33

My husband says Im a shining star-lol- I would think its those souls who remember life on other planets like myself. I want to go to the stars, up there, when I die. Thats the first thing I want to see and those short blonde people with pointy ears and feet that resemble my family here.
Old 18-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
As I understand it, the energetic essence of every human is an aspect of source. We have always existed. Before the stars came into being, we were.

So it is not so much where you are from but who you are.

John

Thank you for your gems of knowledge and wisdom!