Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well to me he did but these words are distorted by many to make it sound as if Jesus was only speaking of himself, when in fact we are all as much as Christ as was Jesus, no more or no less..

And what distorted message is there by many to make it sound as though Jesus Christ is only speaking of himself?
Old 09-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
And what distorted message is there by many to make it sound as though Jesus Christ is only speaking of himself?
The message that most organised religion is feeding their congregation Sunday after Sunday, or as my past church Saturday, if you cannot see this then you don't know much about Christianity as a whole.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:49 AM
Shim

Quote:
The message that most organised religion is feeding their congregation Sunday after Sunday, or as my past church Saturday, if you cannot see this then you don't know much about Christianity as a whole.

Denominations all agree on central key truths. There are sects and cults that do not agree on central key truths. Some have their own agendas and self interests, but nonetheless denomination, sect, or cult, they are often referred to as churches by their members. How is anyone to know what your church said Saturday?
Old 09-04-2011, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Denominations all agree on central key truths. There are sects and cults that do not agree on central key truths. Some have their own agendas and self interests, but nonetheless denomination, sect, or cult, they are often referred to as churches by their members. How is anyone to know what your church said Saturday?
Exactly we have been lead astray for many years and only under the grace of your pure inner Being will you ever Realize the truth, there are many who have realized this truth and are trying to share this with the lost sheep, but the sheep like sheep can be dumb at times, Christianity is slowly changing for the the better, but it must die first so as to be Resurrected to Life, the Life of the true Christ from within.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Shim

Quote:

No reason to answer this if you don't feel up to it.

Quote:
Exactly we have been lead astray for many years and only under the grace of your pure inner Being will you ever Realize the truth, there are many who have realized this truth and are trying to share this with the lost sheep, but the sheep like sheep can be dumb at times, Christianity is slowly changing for the the better, but it must die first so as to be Resurrected to Life, the Life of the true Christ from within.

Granted, however sheep are intelligent at times as they know and follow the voice of the shepherd. Ever see two flocks of sheep get confused within one group? All it takes is for each shepherd to call out to them and they divide and follow their shepherd.

And what do you say about the attitude of self obliteration, non self importance? That is, if Jesus ever talked about self denial, service and self surrender to the will of God?

And what do you think about the Apostle Paul? In his Roman's letter where he says instead of walking looking out to God, people walked looking into themselves, and, like people who do not look where they are going, they fell.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Master
Hi Shim, all i can say about what Paul supposedly said is that he was wrong, move away from what someone supposedly said, and move into your inner Sanctuary, find your answer there, you must work out your own Salvation, no one can do it for you, not Jesus, not Paul but only you. I don't need to argue over scripture because I have my own Scripture written on my heart.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:44 AM
yinepu

Quote:

And what do you think about the Apostle Paul? In his Roman's letter where he says instead of walking looking out to God, people walked looking into themselves, and, like people who do not look where they are going, they fell.

You didnt read your sentance very well shim

Piont 1 walking looking to god,
Point 2 people walked lookin into themselves,

Point 3 those who dont look where they are going , they fell

So those who do not look anywhere (for god) they fell. Meaning it doesnt matter in which format you try to search for a higher source, a god , a self love for yourself and of a universal energy then its ok !

Hey its your bible not mine ! Im just reading the words without bias.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:23 AM
bbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinepu
Meaning it doesnt matter in which format you try to search for a higher source, a god , a self love for yourself and of a universal energy then its ok ! Im just reading the words without bias.
You are reading without bias indeed. The issue of note in all this is that some individuals have the audacity to claim to know what "walking with God" even means. The irony of course being that accusing others of following the wrong or incorrect path in their search for the higher source, is the epitome of "not walking with God."