Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Windchime159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran
Your story moved me very deeply, and I believe that it has to do with myself, I also lost whom I consider my soulmate...

Maybe it is just not meant to be in this lifetime, maybe his only purpose in this lifetime is to bring me on the spiritual path to begin to awaken, and to tear the heart open as you put it, to let our inner being shine through... maybe this was his only purpose in this lifetime, and that's how I feel it... even when I first saw him I knew he would give me heartache and pain, I just knew from the very moment I would suffer for him...

I hope and wish that we could meet again in our next reincarnation and be together... and the same I wish for you.

My heart goes out for you. Wishing you all the best on your further travel. Work on yourself and keep her in your loving memory. That is all you can do right now.

Love & Light, Kiran

i do try to tell myself that... that her purpose was to help me wake up, and thats it. but the truth in which iv been woken up to insists i follow the direction my heart takes me, to let it be the wind in my sails, but all it does it push me back that way and make me want her again

if my purpose is elsewhere why does my heart pull me that way? iv tried for hours to meditate on this desire to "get under it" so to speak but it just feels so deep within my spirit... of almost every issues in life i dont need to worry or stress but this single issue derails my peace in everyway

my only logical conclusion was that this is all punishment, and even thou i pray to god for the answer his will is that i continue wondering and searching, i can live with that for a life i suppose
Old 09-04-2011, 07:35 PM
twinwonder7

deep

Your words resonate so deeply! I am in a similar story. I know that he is afraid of our connection and went as far as to say he could never love me like that, but I know deep within my soul that it's not true. And I also realized that he is a MAJOR catalyst, but then what? I have no desire to be with others. Its like I tasted my dream and it was magic in the mind-body-spirt connection. Where do you go from there? How do you settle for anything less?

I wish you much healing on your journey! It helps on some level, to know that we aren't alone, though I don't envy anyone going through it. On the other hand I feel blessed to know that this exists. It such a head and heart trip!