Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss
Imagine
Exactly, it's imagination.
Many people get in trouble, get sick and so forth. And many get help or a cure. We can't put everything on the ideas of the mind: fate, karma, or predetermination. Because we live NOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by applepie
im afraid i cannot sit back and take that, im living this life and i am going to do my hardest to get the baby that i deserve, as i do deserve one no matter what the higher state says
Don't give up.
I hope it turns out well for you.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 21-12-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 21-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Master
applepie... You've probably considered this possibility:

I know of people in your situation who realized they had to accept things as they are and went ahead and adopted a baby, only to find him or her not a stranger at all but truly their own soul child.

Our higher self really does know best, whether we like its wisdom or not.

Xan

Old 21-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Master
i became infertile bc i was abused, i did not deserve this i would have made the most loving mother.. most of my past lives the ones i know of i have been good.. i didn't do anytning to do deserve this.. you'll find out the good get screwed in this process

i would look into fertilty diets, getting your hormones tested, accupuncture, taking herbs flax etc try soulcysters.com
Old 22-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Racer X

Coconut, Ginseng, will boost the sperm count......

No alcohol, no tobacco.....no drugs! These lower the sperm count and quality.

57 days it takes for sperm to mature, so too much waste and no babies can come.

Some soulful prayer...

If that fails.......consider adoption, there are children out there who would love to have a mom and dad.
Old 22-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Master
I read a couple of years ago that accupuncture can increase the odds of successful ivf by 40%. Not sure you'd be wanting to try another ivf - they're hard on a person. Yes, I agree - adoption and fostering are both wonderful options for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Old 22-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Resonance

Quote:
im afraid i cannot sit back and take that, im living this life and i am going to do my hardest to get the baby that i deserve, as i do deserve one no matter what the higher state says, there is hardship and down right proper misery, and unless you have experiences infertility you will think there is more misery than that....but for me personally, this is my living hell.

but thank you for your kind words and trying to ease my pain, thank you so much, but im stubborn and will not lay down and take this as my path. xx

Dear applepie

Like a few others here, I would place my bet on it happening once it doesn't matter anymore. If, like you say, it is part of your path, the reason it is part of it is for you to learn from it. The more you resist the experience, the more stuck in that viscious circle you become. Since you mention this topic here, I hope you don't mind my honesty about this... I noticed what you wrote that "you deserve" a child and that not having one is your living hell. This is indicative of how much learning there is in this for you, but it is for you to understand and change, and not god or destiny. This is one of the bigger hurdles one can experience in life, which is why so many people never move on and get stuck in it . However, once you break the circle, magic happens.

As for a low sperm count, this is, from my understanding a lifestyle problem. I don't know what you've done about it, but I would consider a radical change in eating habits (all natural, little meat), enough sleep and little stress, and plenty of exercise.

With much love
Resonance

Racer X says, lifestyle
Old 22-12-2010, 12:08 PM
applepie

thanks everyone for your replies. i really appreicated seeing it all from peoples perspectives.

the sperm count is because husband has kidney disease, nothing to do with lifestyle etc, and we have tried everything (i know far to much about the reproductive system its silly), acupunture done, vits done, diets done, not having sex done, having sex everyday done, am having next IVF (as i will never give up) in jan, ive been on steriods for a year, a side effect is cancer, but im willing to take that risk.

i know people who say just relax and dont think about it and it will work....i cant put down in words how impossible that is to do and will never ever be able to do that.

Rosewater - im so sorry to hear of your situation, that makes my blood boil - how can life be so unfair hey through no fault of own
Old 22-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Master
applepie...i know people who say just relax and dont think about it and it will work....i cant put down in words how impossible that is to do and will never ever be able to do that.

...how can life be so unfair hey through no fault of own

Yes of course, life can be unfair. But we are in this world to learn and grow from all our experiences, no matter how difficult.

applepie... To say it's impossible to let go of your sorrow and resentment about not being able to conceive makes you seem less than you really are. People do learn to let go and accept, although it takes persistence. And people can heal from difficulties and abuse, including Rosewater who is working on it diligently.

When you are willing to look more within yourself, breathing into your feelings and into your heart, rather than focusing on your frustrating situation, you'll find you are capable of gradually rising above it and become stronger and wiser in the process.

Xan

Old 22-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
thanks everyone for your replies. i really appreicated seeing it all from peoples perspectives.

the sperm count is because husband has kidney disease, nothing to do with lifestyle etc, and we have tried everything (i know far to much about the reproductive system its silly), acupunture done, vits done, diets done, not having sex done, having sex everyday done, am having next IVF (as i will never give up) in jan, ive been on steriods for a year, a side effect is cancer, but im willing to take that risk.

i know people who say just relax and dont think about it and it will work....i cant put down in words how impossible that is to do and will never ever be able to do that.

Rosewater - im so sorry to hear of your situation, that makes my blood boil - how can life be so unfair hey through no fault of own

thank you honey i was going to suggest looking into metaphysical causes of inferlity also seeing a shamanic healer or energetic healer.. i think chakras for this issue are solar, navel and root so may want to explore that.. also wanted to suggest manifesting