Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Experiencer

i think i did my first astral projection!!how do i remember more of my ap experince?

hey guys, i think i might have ap last night!
it was awsome!im dying to tell someone about it lol.

so i been trying to ap for about a month now, and last i think i finally did it.
this is what happend, i was laying in bed, trying to ap, i relaxed and cleared my mind and was just paying attention to my body sensations.
i then noticed that this image was poping up inside my mind, it looked like i was looking at leaves from a tree or something, i then pushed the image away thinking that it would mess with my ap attempt.a few secs later it poped up agian, this time, it was the full scene of a field with trees, i knew it wasnt me creating this image, it was in vivid detail, it was like i was there, i looked around and saw every detail.i tried to stay in this place but i lost focus and ended up back in my bed, at this point i felt some vibrations.i just layed there and started to just see what happens.about 30 secs later the vibrations ended and i was still in my body, i continued to lay there then i dozed off but jolted back awake (you know when you begin to fall asleep and you feel like your falling so you jolt yourself like your bracing for impact lol)
so right after i jolted awake, i just layed there.then i started to feel like i was sinking, this time i latched onto this sensation.and went with it.
then it happend!
i sank through my body and i was inside my matress!!
i then flew out from my matres and was floating in the middle of my room.
i was like "no ****ing way!im doing it!"
its funny how i had all these ideas of what i would do if i ever astral projected, turns out that i was totally satisfied just flipping and spinning around in the air ****.
i cant seem to remember the rest of my journey very well.
i do, however, remember talking to some entity and he was explaining to me (with english words and pictures) how reality works.
i know this might not make sense to some, but here is what i remember of what he was teaching me :)

he said that matter does not exist unless there is a conscious to percive it, and that matter is just a sum of potential energy until something percives it.
meaning that we shape our own reality through thought.
he also was teaching me something about how to travel in the universe in a physical form ( i cant remember everything he was saying) but it was something about how in this dimension, everything is made of energy.even the vacuum of space is made of energy.even the void of space is made up of something.he says that only matter/energy has the ability to interact with this.he says that space is a tangible thing and that there is a way to manipulate it so that we can travel through the fabric of space.
im not sure if i slipped into dream land when the teaching started
but of what i remember it was very clear and vivid.its hard to to explain in words of his teachings.its like he just took his understanding and planted it into my head, so at the time of the teaching i completly understood what he was talking about and it all made sense, but now that im awake i hardly understand any of it.

so this was ap right?if not then what was it?

is there a way to remember more of my journey?

if i ever get good at ap, i will begin to demonstrate for you guys, you guys can write or draw stuff on a paper and ill ap to that paper and tell ya whats on it :)
no lie lol
Old 26-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Experiencer

[quote=dutchiexx]hey guys, i think i might have ap last night!
it was awsome!im dying to tell someone about it lol.

so i been trying to ap for about a month now, and last i think i finally did it.
this is what happend, i was laying in bed, trying to ap, i relaxed and cleared my mind and was just paying attention to my body sensations.
i then noticed that this image was poping up inside my mind, it looked like i was looking at leaves from a tree or something, i then pushed the image away thinking that it would mess with my ap attempt.a few secs later it poped up agian, this time, it was the full scene of a field with trees, i knew it wasnt me creating this image, it was in vivid detail, it was like i was there, i looked around and saw every detail.i tried to stay in this place but i lost focus and ended up back in my bed, at this point i felt some vibrations.i just layed there and started to just see what happens.about 30 secs later the vibrations ended and i was still in my body, i continued to lay there then i dozed off but jolted back awake (you know when you begin to fall asleep and you feel like your falling so you jolt yourself like your bracing for impact lol)
so right after i jolted awake, i just layed there.then i started to feel like i was sinking, this time i latched onto this sensation.and went with it.
then it happend!
i sank through my body and i was inside my matress!!
i then flew out from my matres and was floating in the middle of my room.
i was like "no ****ing way!im doing it!"
its funny how i had all these ideas of what i would do if i ever astral projected, turns out that i was totally satisfied just flipping and spinning around in the air ****.
i cant seem to remember the rest of my journey very well.
i do, however, remember talking to some entity and he was explaining to me (with english words and pictures) how reality works.
i know this might not make sense to some, but here is what i remember of what he was teaching me :)

he said that matter does not exist unless there is a conscious to percive it, and that matter is just a sum of potential energy until something percives it.
meaning that we shape our own reality through thought.
he also was teaching me something about how to travel in the universe in a physical form ( i cant remember everything he was saying) but it was something about how in this dimension, everything is made of energy.even the vacuum of space is made of energy.even the void of space is made up of something.he says that only matter/energy has the ability to interact with this.he says that space is a tangible thing and that there is a way to manipulate it so that we can travel through the fabric of space.
im not sure if i slipped into dream land when the teaching started
but of what i remember it was very clear and vivid.its hard to to explain in words of his teachings.its like he just took his understanding and planted it into my head, so at the time of the teaching i completly understood what he was talking about and it all made sense, but now that im awake i hardly understand any of it.

so this was ap right?if not then what was it?

is there a way to remember more of my journey?

if i ever get good at ap, i will begin to demonstrate for you guys, you guys can write or draw stuff on a paper and ill ap to that paper and tell ya whats on it :)
no lie lol
Old 26-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Guide
Great Job, DutchieXX! I know from your posts that you've been trying for awhile. Yes, that is AP! Now see, there was nothing to fear, right? Now, you can just keep honing your technique for exiting the body. Oh, and that is so cool about the conversation you had with that entity about this reality. I wonder if it was one of your guides, trying to reassure you about how our reality and the astral realm work. Wish you could remember more of what he said.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 26-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Great Job, DutchieXX! I know from your posts that you've been trying for awhile. Yes, that is AP! Now see, there was nothing to fear, right? Now, you can just keep honing your technique for exiting the body. Oh, and that is so cool about the conversation you had with that entity about this reality. I wonder if it was one of your guides, trying to reassure you about how our reality and the astral realm work. Wish you could remember more of what he said.

thanks!!
and god i know right, i wish i could remember more of the convo!
who knows, maybe i can ap agian and re-do the lecture lol.
who knows, maybe ill learn how to build a craft that can instanlty travel anywhere in the universe lol.( i doubt tho )
it may have been my guide, or someone i know or knew.
either way it was a awsome experince :)
Old 26-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Pathfinder

Awesome, bro! Finally!! lol
Sounds like a great experience for sure..
The more you AP, the more it'll build your memory.
Gotta crawl before you walk. Congratulations though! Now do you believe its real?? Haha
Old 26-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew23
Awesome, bro! Finally!! lol
Sounds like a great experience for sure..
The more you AP, the more it'll build your memory.
Gotta crawl before you walk. Congratulations though! Now do you believe its real?? Haha

yes i do, but sense i dont fully remember everything, it is possible that it was just a lucid dream, i doubt it tho :)
Old 26-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Master

You have come a long way. Great job. It makes us feel good when we are progressing into getting better.
Old 26-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You have come a long way. Great job. It makes us feel good when we are progressing into getting better.

thanks!!

honestly tho i owe it all to the comunity here, you all helped me achive ap, i couldnt of done it with out all of you guy's advise :)
Old 26-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
thanks!!

honestly tho i owe it all to the comunity here, you all helped me achive ap, i couldnt of done it with out all of you guy's advise :)

i still find this to be a complete mind **** lol

i can hardly belive something like ap is acually real,
how to hell is something like this not known by the entire world?
they need to teach this **** in school.
the damn president should know about this
everyone should know about this, this can change the worlds perspective of what humans are, or so i think o.0
Old 29-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Dutchie, thanks for sharing your story, it gives me some hope! I've only been trying to AP since November, and up until then, I had never heard of it. I haven't had any full blown OBE's, but I've had some pretty cool experiences. What techniques do you use? For me, I pretty much start out with some deep breathing exercises to get relaxed, and then when I feel really relaxed, I either focus on the visuals behind my eyelids, or focus on counting my exhales, and try visualizing numbers as I count. I've had mixed results, tingling body, feeling like I'm sinking, sleep paralysis, seeing high definition images through my eyelids, in full color and light, while still completely conscious of my family watching TV in the next room(Hearing them, but not seeing them.) My biggest hurdle is actually exiting my body. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. The most vivid and memorable, close to OBE experiences I've had, all happened without any recall of actually exiting the body, but felt completely as real as the physical, until I physically woke up, and thought"Holy Sh!#" that just happened! I'll get more into that at a later time. Thanks, and Congrats on the AP experience!