Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 21-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Master
The Story Game

Let's play a creative story game to exercise our minds and explore endless possibilities! How this works: I will begin by writing a paragraph and then the next person will continue the story by adding more to it. Here we go:

The shimmering ocean sparkles serenely in the Hawaiian coastline as a group of friends sit around a bonfire reveling in each other's company and the jovial guitar music. A warm evening breeze caresses their skins like a heavenly blanket. Alanna decides to break from the group and wanders to the edge of the shore lifting the hem of her dress to tip toe into the water.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 21-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Suspended

As Alanna steps lightly into the water, she is welcomed with the gentle lapping of cool waves, enticing her to explore the ocean's secrets...She delights in the feeling of shifting sand beneath her feet as she steps further into the water...She marvels at the array of shells glinting in the evening sun...Divine gifts from the ocean's depths...
Old 21-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Master
As she wades further into the water she realizes that the water no longer feels cool on her skin. Looking down at her feet, she sees scales and webbing between her toes beginning to appear. She feels the urge to submerge herself underwater completley and when she does, she realizes that she can breathe perfectly and see with a clarity that she never possessed when on dry land.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 22-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Master
Back on the beach, Alana's brother Tobi notices that she is missing and spots some movement in the water. Curious, he sets aside his guitar to go see what his sister is up to leaving the revelry of the bonfire.

Old 24-03-2016, 08:23 PM
Master
As Tobi nears the water's edge he hears what sounds like his sisters voice but she is nowhere to be seen. Her voice sounds muffled and she is clearly singing a haunting song:

"With the fishes I now sleep
Underwater, hear me speak
This watery home I find myself in
With my tail I can now swim
Slithering with serpents in the sea
Henceforth, is where you will find me
This is where you'll find me
You can always find me"

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 25-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Master
Tobi is mesmerized by the haunting song coming from the ocean, but he quickly shakes it off as he became increasingly concerned for his sister thinking she might be caught in a rip current. Did he just see a movement in the water? Was that Alana?

Old 25-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Master
Stricken with panic, Tobi dives into the surf.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 26-03-2016, 12:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Tobi finds themselves surrounded by jellyfish. But they are not being stung!
Old 26-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Experiencer

Alana has protected Tobi from the jellyfish telling them not to attack or sting him. She is trying to communicate to him and tell him he's in danger but she can't. Those who kidnapped her want to get at Tobi but luring him into the water where they will drown him.
Old 28-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Master
After the jellyfish attack, Tobi fell unconscious. Alana grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him through the water to a hidden underwater lair - with access to fresh air for her oxygen-dependent brother.

-Lord Rama to Laxman