Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 18-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Thermokenetic Energy. Can any one help please.

I would like to start practising and learning how to use my termokenetic energy. I know I'm doing wrong but dont know much really about what I'm doing.

I'm not sure if I have to generate this my self or if I can channel energy from the spiritual \ universe threw me and thus use this thermokenesis for simple thing like heating water.

At the minute I just don’t know were I'm going wrong. I'm trying to generate this my self the energy and have yet too succeed. I can channel my inner chi I believe it is and move lite object across the room but have no idea with this. Can anyone help please.

Give me some back ground or a starting position to start at or were I'm going wrong.

Thanks.
Old 20-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Master

Maybe 'Tummo' is something interesting for you.
Old 23-03-2016, 02:21 AM
Master

sorry I'm late, I wasn't sure I should respond.

progress can be slow... and it only seems to happen at times when you are ready to push your boundaries. Being comfortable is nice I guess but I often find myself pushing for discomfort, and usually that is when I make progress.

Posture is way more important than anyone realizes. The slightest change in the way you hold your back, or the way you move, means your energy is going to be redirected in a slightly different way. You already know a little about that since you can sense chi.... but there is really a lot to learn. I'm saying all this because I want to introduce you to the idea that the 'prayer' posture is IMO very good as you work on other things.

But posture doesn't need to be your focus. Just something to keep in mind.

Two areas you might be interested in are 'breathing without breathing' and 'a little touch of cold'.

Breathing without breathing is holding your breath, then moving your chest as if you are breathing. At the outset, you find a burning sensation. But do it long enough and it burns away. The one thing to be careful of is that if you do it long enough one day you may find yourself losing your balance... this can be dangerous if you are doing it standing up.

That is another thing kneeling is good to help with. you can drop down closer to the ground without danger and you can also throw out your hands and balance because you are close enough to the ground.

cold is almost universally disliked, however, being cold reconfigures your body in ways you won't get in the warmth. You may find that useful. If you do it a couple of times you may see what I'm talking about.

Personally cold scares me. I've had too many lives going off in the cold and being lonely I guess... I've done it just a little this time around and I highly recommend it, however, this is one of those instances where I'm essentially saying 'do what I say not what I do' so I'm going to also tell you that in my experience nothing is so important you *have* to do it. You may not get what you want if you don't put in the effort... on the other hand I've often found that whatever i think I want is bad for me.

But I have often wondered if I combined breathing without breathing with the cold, would that be the 'natural' way to bring out the abilities for thermokenetic energy?
Old 24-03-2016, 02:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
sorry I'm late, I wasn't sure I should respond.

progress can be slow... and it only seems to happen at times when you are ready to push your boundaries. Being comfortable is nice I guess but I often find myself pushing for discomfort, and usually that is when I make progress.

Posture is way more important than anyone realizes. The slightest change in the way you hold your back, or the way you move, means your energy is going to be redirected in a slightly different way. You already know a little about that since you can sense chi.... but there is really a lot to learn. I'm saying all this because I want to introduce you to the idea that the 'prayer' posture is IMO very good as you work on other things.

But posture doesn't need to be your focus. Just something to keep in mind.

Two areas you might be interested in are 'breathing without breathing' and 'a little touch of cold'.

Breathing without breathing is holding your breath, then moving your chest as if you are breathing. At the outset, you find a burning sensation. But do it long enough and it burns away. The one thing to be careful of is that if you do it long enough one day you may find yourself losing your balance... this can be dangerous if you are doing it standing up.

That is another thing kneeling is good to help with. you can drop down closer to the ground without danger and you can also throw out your hands and balance because you are close enough to the ground.

cold is almost universally disliked, however, being cold reconfigures your body in ways you won't get in the warmth. You may find that useful. If you do it a couple of times you may see what I'm talking about.

Personally cold scares me. I've had too many lives going off in the cold and being lonely I guess... I've done it just a little this time around and I highly recommend it, however, this is one of those instances where I'm essentially saying 'do what I say not what I do' so I'm going to also tell you that in my experience nothing is so important you *have* to do it. You may not get what you want if you don't put in the effort... on the other hand I've often found that whatever i think I want is bad for me.

But I have often wondered if I combined breathing without breathing with the cold, would that be the 'natural' way to bring out the abilities for thermokenetic energy?

So I guess what you are saying is that if I were to actually use the cold and breathing with out breathing this mite bring out the best in my thermokenetic energy’s.

Am I correct in thinking that I would have to kinda like meditate and have some quiet time to my self to do this. Maybe open a window, sit down with a tub \ glass of cold water and focus using my posture to my advantage, and in the same way using chi energy use the kinetic energy similarity. I was struggling with the connection to the actual water or object more than anything but didn't know what you have mentioned TBH.

Honestly speaking thou FallingLeaves thank you for that its a big help.
Old 26-03-2016, 02:40 AM
Master

yeah that is the general idea.

As for water, being in cold water works the outside of your body, drinking cold water works the inside :) You are probably right, cold water is likely to help more than cold air... I didn't do much with tubs I was mostly guided to showers which may be slightly more intense :)