Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Pathfinder

Wink You

how spiritual are you?
Old 11-03-2016, 01:10 AM
Master
I am spirit, don't know if that makes me spiritual
Old 12-03-2016, 03:09 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveiscancer
how spiritual are you?
It depends how you define spirituality. In my case I would say I am very spiritual in that I know who, why and where I am.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Master
Love these posts, just thinking today what does it really mean ,having a connection with the high power,Holiness ,LOve, it certainly is an awesome journey, when I read the last two posts Rah nams made me smile contentedly and Magrus made my entire spirit glow on the inside with big heart feeling...I don't think I can define my spirituality , I do know how important integrity for me is and respect for others is though at this point ,I feel compelled to help somewhere, I cant do this if I'm crying about the state of the world all the time though as I'm not helping that way ,so I'm trying to be resilient in love as much as I can ,Ive started posting on news topics ,some of the posters are just outrageous ,I'm so sheltered , One person was like well lets just nuke India to stop all the gang rape there ,shocking , and lots of really weird stuff , I don't get this sort of mentality, but I need to learn to tolerate it if I am to put myself out in the world again, but no not respect it.In want to be as humanitarian as possible , I love the world and its people ,well the people that aren't hyped up on blind ego ,but hey weve all been there to a degree, maybe youll just set an example and so be the change in world best as you can and work hard ,all for the Glory of God...
Old 12-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Master
How spiritual am I?

As much of life that I open in myself to know I guess..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Suspended

I am right where I need to be for my soul growth, and I'm still learning/growing...

:)
Old 12-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Knower
No more or less than anyone else, the only difference is in how much of it I recognize and can learn from.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Guide

I have no idea. I try to be authentic and open, non judgemental. Definitely not a guru and most of my insight comes from myself, not books.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:00 PM
Knower

Spiritualiy is on step of love.there are no tools there to compare or measure.
Old 21-03-2016, 01:19 AM
Master
I am a black belt on spirituality. Nobody can beat me. I'm undefeated on this forum.

No but seriously i'm just a big kid who likes to laugh and have fun. I don't really think in terms of how spiritual am i.