Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Love&Light

Angel1 I'm in love with my Angel...advice please! :-)

Am I the only one who's in love with his Angel?

Can you guys tell me what I should be aware of in this?

I mean can you tell me the do's and don'ts and things I should be aware of so to speak?

I'm a bit messed up right now cause I recently became aware that all of this that we are experiencing is a kind of telepathy and I've become scared of my own thoughts and stuff..

Another thing is, I'm married to a girl I love, and she's noticed a change in me recently with all this... I don't know what to tell her? I think it's best I tell her nothing cause she seems to find it disturbing..

Do some people end up married to their Angel? I'd love to get more info..

I thankyou for any replies in advance!
Old 23-01-2011, 08:45 AM
sunny shine

There are a lot of people who love their angels, guides etc. But why do you think you are messed up? what is the trouble you or your wife is facing by your behavior?

sorry if I have not understood your post.
Old 23-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Love&Light

What I've learnt about this life recently has made me remember things in my past and perhaps triggered old fears and making me feel nervous perhaps..

It was me that started the thread 'how do I quieten my mind?'

What I was hoping was that you guys might be able to shed some light on being in love with your angel and what it might mean...?

Cause I'm not particularly familiar sort of thing...what I'm trying to ask is what are the implications in this? For her and me?

Old 23-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Master
I am supposed to tell you: you have married an angel.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light

Another thing is, I'm married to a girl I love, and she's noticed a change in me recently with all this... I don't know what to tell her? I think it's best I tell her nothing cause she seems to find it disturbing..

Do some people end up married to their Angel? I'd love to get more info..

hi Love&Light,

Most interesting questions. Perhaps you might like to share a bit more about your Angel ? If this is someone on the Other ps
Side, that might figure into the equation, in answering your question about " do some people end up married to their Angel ? "

Perhaps you mean Twin Flame or Soulmate, instead of Angel ?

Or have you met someone here on earth, that you are calling Angel, or an Angel ?

basic questions ~

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

ps ~ nice reply, Detlef !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Master
Whoever, or whatever you perceive to be your angel , be weary of the conditions you place upon that love, the love of yourself, and the love for those who wish to be a part of your present human physical life.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Master
I haven't heard of anyone falling in love with their angel, but I've heard that it happens with spirit guides, too. In fact, there's a thread on here dealing with the subject of having sexual relationships with guides. It was quite an interesting discussion...

I'll also have you know that I sort of feel the same way with one of my Guides. Just a light attraction. It's not unusual.

I'm not sure what to tell you. Either you remain devoted to your real wife and simply love your angel unconditionally, or continue whatever it is you're doing now.

...I hope I understood your situation correctly.

Old 23-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Love&Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Or have you met someone here on earth, that you are calling Angel, or an Angel ?

I'm talking about my Guardian Angel, I'm in love with her, my wife has noticed a change in me recently, she's not yet developed enough to believe in Angels or the Astral Plane, I have convinced her Law Of Attraction is real though...

If I were to tell her I've got a Guardian Angel and I'm in love with her, she wont understand and she'll find it disturbing! I still love my wife of course! I think the best thing I can do is just kind of chill out about it...not say anything..

What I was really hoping was advice on relationships with Angels, what are the do's and don'ts etc?

I thankyou for your interest!
Old 23-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Love&Light,

I see, so this is your Guardian Angel. Thank you for explaining to me. I feel very connected to Angels, but I must say I have never been in love with one. This is a personal area, but curiosity gets the best of me and I wonder, how you can be in love with your Guardian Angel ?

I haven't really heard of a dos and don'ts list on relationships with Angels. There are a variety of ways to connect with them, and many different authors with books on Angels. My favorite Angel Author is Doreen Virtue, if you are interested.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light

Can you guys tell me what I should be aware of in this?

I mean can you tell me the do's and don'ts and things I should be aware of so to speak?

I think you are misunderstanding love for some sort of desire. It happens, especially when we're dealing with the 'astral realms' or the etheric world , things become very tempting and illusion gets mixed in with reality. I am going to assume that your angel is one, a female, two, loving and caring, and three, physically beautiful to you.

Do's and don'ts? Well, my advice is don't, period. I think angels are guardians, not lovers.