Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-03-2016, 09:28 PM
Boombutterflyeffect1

I talk to Angels

can you guys too?
Old 02-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Suspended
Yes. Every day. I natter away to my guide and he chats back in my ear like a dude on the phone in my head.
Old 02-03-2016, 01:30 AM
Seeker

I talked to them yesterday when I was connecting with my Angel Cards. The instructions said to do so. I didn't hear a response but I definitely felt them. It was a beautiful moment on the beach with the Angels.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Master
Hi,

I can do that. I can also channel spirits and do telepathy. All of us have these potentials.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Boombutterflyeffect1

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I can do that. I can also channel spirits and do telepathy. All of us have these potentials.

John
That is great I still have problems with recognizing the speaker , to see who is talking.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:10 PM
Knower
I've only had convos during visions. Another time a voice told me to go open my blinds and look out the window, cause there was a rainbow. And there was. If I hadn't listened to the voice immediately, I would have missed it.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Boombutterflyeffect1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulsInMotion
I've only had convos during visions. Another time a voice told me to go open my blinds and look out the window, cause there was a rainbow. And there was. If I hadn't listened to the voice immediately, I would have missed it.
Nice best of luck!
Old 04-03-2016, 12:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boombutterflyeffect
can you guys too?

Hello Boombutterflyeffect

I hear voices and not telepathy, but I hear the higher minds of souls within my mind, connected to my mind through frontal thought genesis. You say you speak to angels is this all day long or during certain times?

Powessy
Old 04-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Boombutterflyeffect1

Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
Hello Boombutterflyeffect

I hear voices and not telepathy, but I hear the higher minds of souls within my mind, connected to my mind through frontal thought genesis. You say you speak to angels is this all day long or during certain times?

Powessy
Hello,
It is whenever I have a question or I want to talk they are always there to answer.
Ava
Old 04-03-2016, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boombutterflyeffect
That is great I still have problems with recognizing the speaker , to see who is talking.

Hello Ava,

That may change with more experience. Every contact or speaker has an energy signature. It takes practice to identify the source for various comments.

The primary issues in my mind is what is being said. How does it resonate with you? Good advice or ill advised suggestions. Always use your discernment with every contact.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/