Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-02-2016, 04:08 PM
Experiencer

Psychic block with partner

Soon as I met my boyfriend iv had a psychic block around him. The day before i went on my first date with him i met him astrally, it was his eyes that got me and when i met him the next day his eyes knocked me back.
We fell for each other within an instance and been inseperable since.
My problem is i can not read him..if i try to read his energy its like a mirror is up and reflects back at me. I can read anyones energy but his is like reading of myself.
There is only one thing i get from the relationship is it will last 4 years and he will pass and kind of think an accident and I'll be in it too but will pull through..I hope to god I'm wrong.

Could anybody feel anything from this
Old 24-02-2016, 09:23 PM
Lorelyen

How long have you known him? Because if just for a short while unless you're one of the hugely sensitive people, anything you read may turn out to be inaccurate anyway. I know this feeling and it seems to work with some people but not all.

I'll also say that in "trying to read" another, I've been bluffing myself, projecting expectations into her/him. I suspect there are subtle clues that we recognise or don't and this affects our abilities.

Old 25-02-2016, 03:04 AM
Master
I sent you a private message but just to add to the thread I have one like this in my life. I don't read great detail about people but I get enough energy to feel nuance and essence. His I get nothing. Never have.
I quite like him but there is something blocked for sure.

I felt his energy once in joined hand meditation and was kinda shocked by how different he feels.

You might try that if he will let you. I still feel nothing from him in day to day where I pick stuff up from everyone else.