Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-02-2016, 03:19 AM
Burntfruit

Isn't weird that we are alive now.

I mean we are alive now, but we have no concept of previous existence.

And in a future life we wouldn't know too.

Isn't weird that we are alive now, during this time era?
Old 21-02-2016, 03:35 AM
Guide
that not for you to say for everyone.. there are other beliefs and experiences then just yours. many remember old lives, and time can be manipulatd quite easily.
Old 21-02-2016, 07:26 AM
Master
This topic already exists from just a few months ago:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=93419
Old 21-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Master
Not weird, but quite beautiful in that it perfectly reflects certain understandings of reality. Believing material life exists - that all our incarnations and life experiences are real - is relative truth; we believe that because it corresponds to aspects of our current material experience (physical sensation and logical thought for example). From an absolute truth perspective though, material existence doesn't exist at all. Rather, it's nothing more than the dream of Spirit, an imagination and projection of the All Mind. The fact we can't remember past lives makes sense: from an absolute truth perspective, those lives never happened, any more than our human dreams and imaginings actually happen.

Last edited by Baile : 21-02-2016 at 01:14 PM.
Old 21-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Suspended
I give you an equation 10=10

So not all of them so call incarnation be the people population production. It has the possibility. Just imagine the current vast population more than 7 billions from just a few hundreds or thousands.

The incarnation is only a small bit accidentally follow that path ,so not the main stream.
Old 21-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Tho, I have been shown a couple of lives and one conversation
in the 'in-between' place, some call Home, before we
reincarnate...
I agree it is weird to be here....and almost magical when perception permits the awe.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I mean we are alive now, but we have no concept of previous existence.

And in a future life we wouldn't know too.

Isn't weird that we are alive now, during this time era?

Look I am weird so I would agree whole heartedly.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Suspended
If there are repeating incarnation incidents occurred, it can have a channel. It is either process by certain group of gods or the people' dead spirits suddenly become too small and weak then suck by the egg.

I have a more scientific way or theory by thinning the spiritual physical body until the inner light is left. (Sorry , I am always too stimulated by my spiritual abilities.) Then put this light into the egg. That inner light is the memory of the person. So the new born baby will remember the person former life. Not many God can do that.
Old 21-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Tho, I have been shown a couple of lives and one conversation
in the 'in-between' place, some call Home, before we
reincarnate...
I agree it is weird to be here....and almost magical when perception permits the awe.
Likewise I have had depth-awareness experiences regarding the reality of reincarnation and the eternal soul. I believe material life is very real indeed. But I'm not convinced the logic laws of material reality apply to Spirit. Example: We experience our current life, and we experience past lives, which lead us to say reincarnation is real. A+B=C. Logical and relative, and real to us when viewed from our material perspective. Now imagine stepping into a reality where A is B and A is C and B is C. And where it's impossible to, 1. Use logic to connect one idea to another because, 2. Neither logic, nor ideas, nor things requiring connection, exists.
Old 21-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Likewise I have had depth-awareness experiences regarding the reality of reincarnation and the eternal soul. I believe material life is very real indeed. But I'm not convinced the logic laws of material reality apply to Spirit. Example: We experience our current life, and we experience past lives, which lead us to say reincarnation is real. A+B=C. Logical and relative, and real to us when viewed from our material perspective. Now imagine stepping into a reality where A is B and A is C and B is C. And where it's impossible to, 1. Use logic to connect one idea to another because, 2. Neither logic, nor ideas, nor things requiring connection, exists.
A+B doesn't equal C, lol that's ridiculous