Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Master
Designing Your Ideal Spiritual Centre

I'm Hoping To Open My Spiritual Centre Later This Year

The Spiritual Complex Will Be Circular, With 16 Bedrooms

It Will Also Feature:
1 Cinema
2 Computer Rooms
2 Dining Rooms
2 Lounges
2 Reception Rooms
4 Bathrooms
4 Showers
8 Working Rooms

In The Centre A Big Garden, For Relaxation

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 13-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)

That sounds like it will be beautiful, best of luck!
Old 14-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Experiencer
Wow - sounds like a dream coming true! Where in the world would this center be?

Boson
Old 14-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
I am into black and white screens. People respond viscerally to color. Making things black and white reminds you of what's real and what's not. It's an interesting spiritual/mental exercise to me.

So, my ideal gathering place would have e-ink or monochrome screens.
Old 16-01-2016, 05:18 PM
Suspended
My gathering place has no restrooms, no bedrooms, no computer rooms, no showers, no cinema, no reception areas, no garden, and no roof.

It has an old worn out sweat lodge, a run down hogan, and a few horses and sheep. Sheep and horse droppings can be found in the area.

My Spirit Mountain site has rocks, lizards, hawks, snakes, rodents, and a few coyotes. Paranormal activity is optional. It totally lacks any modern facilities. 4WD is required. No reservations required.
Old 17-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Master
My own...oops, allow me to just use that definition of ownership in passing because in reality it isn't mine and I am merely here doing the work, spiritual centre may actually end up being a spiritual centre... good golly, that is so simple it could be read a myriad of ways.

So I got land about 15 years ago and I have been building various shelters on it for the whole time and it resides in the city but retains what might be the edges of the city being alondside a waterway and next to a park so in that sense it is one wildlife meets another wildlife. But it, this land of what might be defined as mine, is shared with my mother who lives in the front half of the property towards the street and about 7 years ago I realised I'm much more adapted to building things than I've ever been in owning them and so it became obvious that once this place where I am is finished enough then I would naturally move on and go building somewhere else and actually have quite a few offers already of free land to go and play on.

So what seems to suit the land best is lots of individual shelters where artists can live and work and for payment, as it were, can attend to the needs of the gardens and the maintenance of the dwelling my mother lives in and even to her needs for food and companionship. This means that when I'm done I can move on and develop what seems to be my forte which is building things.

But any designing I might do is very hands on and is very much less about imposing my ideas on the land and more about listening to what it might think suits it and so even the initial sense of having a place for me has been guided over time towards this eventual outcome... which in and of itself would then contain, hopefully quite naturally, a sense of itself becoming again, beyond my input, into some new configuration which suit any inhabitants inclusive, of course, of nature... which we all are anyways.

My hope then, as it still remains, is that the how of the thing is somehow more beguiling than the what of it.

My most recent discovery was that the land that adjoins where I am, which is weed infested and being used mostly by me as firewood and as a result is being secretly cleared, wants to be an orchard. I found within it an old and gnarly apple tree which was just beginning to flower and after clearing and a little pruning has produced one single apple... all within the space of a month or two. I have been wondering what this land wanted, how it saw itself, and with that single apple the vision of what it could be was very simple and vibrant... and I will work towards that even whilst understanding this merely as an impetus towards possibly more refining of possibility.

That is to say that whilst the vision to begin is a delightful thing it doesn't mean that where you end up has to be that and if anything should be held as lightly as possible to merely be a guide to steeping forth and not a destination.
Old 18-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
My gathering place has no restrooms, no bedrooms, no computer rooms, no showers, no cinema, no reception areas, no garden, and no roof.

It has an old worn out sweat lodge, a run down hogan, and a few horses and sheep. Sheep and horse droppings can be found in the area.

My Spirit Mountain site has rocks, lizards, hawks, snakes, rodents, and a few coyotes. Paranormal activity is optional. It totally lacks any modern facilities. 4WD is required. No reservations required.

doublepost...

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow

If you have a large cave or caves nearby for healing work, it sounds good to me....

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-01-2016, 03:19 AM
Master
Beautiful Serenity 69 , from what Ive read from you I'm sure all will be welcome there ,it sounds lovely all the best with your spiritual center...
Old 19-01-2016, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
I'm Hoping To Open My Spiritual Centre Later This Year

The Spiritual Complex Will Be Circular, With 16 Bedrooms

It Will Also Feature:
1 Cinema
2 Computer Rooms
2 Dining Rooms
2 Lounges
2 Reception Rooms
4 Bathrooms
4 Showers
8 Working Rooms

In The Centre A Big Garden, For Relaxation

Sounds like the perfect inner sanctum, from the outside looking in.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder