Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Post Can anyone help me

Back in 2011 I experienced something very strange it all began when I started feeling sick, the only way I can explain it was it was as if I connected mind body n soul somehow as through going to the doctors n experiments with different food I soon learnt that i couldnt ingest synthetic foods nor could I drink tap water or no longer use fluoride toothpaste, as soon as I did I'd be sick, so as i continued to experiment I soon learned that organic natural food choices were the only way to go, but being sick were not my only symptoms as it was not only this but I was also channeling information from else where information I hadn't previously read or have known n I had so much energy it was unreal, I also kept having dreams telling me I was to be the savior of all mankind as I was needed to spread my word, anyway, this went on for a number of weeks n one of my friends is into reiki healing n said I'm going to burn myself out so he said to balance my chakras would help so I did, during this experience I was resting in a chair in a pitch black room n I saw many colours all climb up to the centre of my brow region then all of the sudden I saw the most amazing bright white light everywhere ( eyes still closed) then I was asked do I feel better, as this was an attempt to slow me down, well this didn't help but later that night things got very strange, I was showing my friend a documentary on mk ultra when a picture of the top scientist of that project was shown his eyes were jet black n an entity jumped out n entered me my body immediately started to shake n before I had a chance to say anything my friend turned to me n said *** just came out of his eyes, I was still shaking n felt so scared n my friend was scared too so much so that he had tears in his eyes, after hours of fear we managed to get to sleep, we woke up to try it again to see if the same thing would happen it didn't, but what did happen was as the computer booted up it got to the bios screen n malfunctioned n the number 199999999999999999999999999999999 repeated down the entire screen, then the electricity ran out (in England we have card meters) so gave my friend 5 pounds to put in his meter as he used up emergency credit (£2) the meter did something very strange it should have read £3:00 but it read 1666, my phone also malfunctioned n did some strange screen saver that never existed before??? Anyway I continued my day n left my friends flat when I noticed everywhere I walked a street light would light up on every street I walked on bearing in mind its daylight, I continued to make my way to the city centre when I a dog jumped up at a fence foaming at the mouth as if it wanted to attack me, but instead of being scared n jumping back my bodys reaction just jumped the fence n chased the dog, the dog ran off in fear, then I climb the fence n a car pulls up full of Arabs in a blacked out Mercedes Benz wound down the blacked out window n throws me a devil sign with his hand, in England this is not common much like the rock culture in America, in fact its the first time I've ever seen someone do it never mind directed to me, I then responded by doing it back n then flipping it into the bird(middle finger gesture) the men shook their heads as if to say he's not with us n drove away, then I noticed I had such great magnetism that every car or passer by would look at me as if there eyes were drawn to me, i finally get to the city center where there was a movement going on called occupy the city its a movement of youths educating the masses about corporate greed n banking cartels, I've always been into this kind of thing but no one would listen to them so I stand there n with my magnetic aura I begin to batter a crowd n start educating the masses when I see an old man who catches my attention as he is giving me the most evil look anyone has ever given me so I look at his eyes n he too has jet black eyes n another entity jumps out n enters me giving me a cold feeling all over my body as if I was submerged into a shadow or cold water ( the only way I can describe it) I look down at myself as I feel this cold sensation as I absorbed it then return my gaze back at the old man who now appears to be normal, at this point I feel even more powerful but at the same time confused, I continued to get more n more messiah chosen one dreams saying I'm the savior, so at this point I believed I am, my family n friends were really worried as I'd changed n was no longer myself as I was going around preaching n telling people the truth, I guess the truth is hard for some to swallow.....lol, anyway I go to my mums house where I scare her as she's calling me crazy n doesn't want to listen to me as I was standing in the centre of her living room asking why our family doesn't love one another n choose to zombie out to a screen, as before I walked in my little brother was playing his Xbox, my mum Facebook, her boy friend computer, so I said what's wrong with you guys, I gained their attention for a moment before they then turn out to the TV behind me, so I turn around n punch it (my bad) then my mum calls the police, when the police show up the one in charge has black eyes but all the other officer's don't, they arrest me n take me to a hold cell, this is where things get really weird, they form a cross on my body n a female officer bows down on one knee n starts chanting something, psalms, a spell, who knows, but after that a male officer starts swirling his hand in front of my face saying the words you don't know who you are you don't know who you are, after this dosnt work they throw me in a cell beat me up n stripped me naked I was left in the cell for a day before I saw taken to a mental intitue where I was pinned down n injected which had no effect on me, as my body rejected it just like all the synthetic food I could no longer ingest, the next day one of the patients in there approached me n said you are a celestial god n kept repeating it, I was sectioned by the mental health act which by law I was supposed to be held for 21 days I got released in 3 as I became too much of a problem as the patients would listen to me as I told them not to take this poisoning man made medication, since then I've had so many weird n unexplained phenomenon, can anyone help me, has anyone else had similar experiences, or am I unique, as I say this is just one event of many, I've been told I should write a book, maybe one day I will thank you for reading.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:57 AM
Newbie ;)

That's quite a story you have there. Rather than just addressing individual parts of your experience I will attempt to put the all of it as a whole into perspective.

You may be a fortunate individual, I don't believe that these experiences are necessarily a bad thing and I don't believe they are abnormal. At least in today's world it is not abnormal. There is a mass awakening occurring in the world now that is taking place out of neccessity. The world is in a place now where we truly don't have the luxury of spending the next several hundred or more years developing our conciousness and getting our act together. Many people are awakening to the call of their spirit and their higher destiny beyond the average human experience. You may have extremely active psychic capabilities, and something may have opened the flood gates for you to experience all of these things. You may indeed be called to do something to better the world or provide some kind of service. But you are not the only one. And this is where the danger of the ego comes into play. Regardless of whatever experiences you may have had or are currently having, they are just that, experiences. They are individual to you, and have personal significance, but don't make the mistake of believing that they are in some way specific to only you, or that this is your burden alone. Many thousands of individuals are currently going through their own awakening and transformation. And you are a part of that. I have gone through my own spiritual awakening, and currently still am. I have not experienced the same kind of phenomena that you have, but nonetheless my own experience is intense in its own way. I believe that some people are meant to bring spirit down to earth and ground these energies for the benefit of all. Perhaps that is my purpose. Your purpose however may be to be more proactive and use your ability to benefit others and yourself, possibly in some unique way.

My best advice to you is this, don't get too caught up in the actual visions, voices, thoughts, or assumptions about what has happened to you. You don't really need to understand it conceptually. You won't be able to as hard as you might try. The best thing you could do is work towards being present, in the now moment, and begin to process and surrender to this process. Observe the thoughts and experiences you have. Avoid temptation to fall into fear and doubt, and don't lose yourself in the scenery. Remember, you are the seer, not the scenery. Meditation is necessary, so maintain a regular practice. Don't worry about what all of this means, or what your purpose is. That information will come to you when it's necessary. It will be an inner knowing that you will have, and then you can take action. You should work on grounding yourself as much as possible, things such as physical movement and exercise can help ground excess mental energy. Also, nourishing your body through taking care of it and giving yourself plenty of nutrition through healthy foods will help too. Herbal medicine may be a powerful ally as well, look into medicinal mushrooms, particularly Reishi and Chaga. These are very helpful, as they calm the spirit and help ground you. Believe it or not, going outside and simply being barefoot on the ground (actual earth, not cement) can be the best way to calm yourself and ground spiritual energies. Good luck to you in your journey.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you star seed spirit, I appreciate the feedback and the advice, I do the whole barefoot thing but I must admit I've never heard of those mushrooms, I'll be sure to try them out, like I said I've had many more experiences n this was just my first one, I've also noticed that its the ego, well belief in myself that switches these powers on but doubt that shuts them down, I also try to meditate but I find it difficult as my mind is full of activity and I struggle to focus on just one thing, but I guess this is all a working progress, thanks again I really do appreciate it
Old 06-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Newbie ;)

My latest of gifts when unlocked as I'm not always able as the stresses of normal day life seem to bring me down, (bills, insufficient funds) is not only do I have an incredible magnetism but I'm also hypnotic too, when i unlock all these abilities i cant help but get caught up in my ego, plus every time I get this calling I go on travels to poverty stricken countries to help people, I feel as if I've got a message like I'm a messiah or something, I get so many strangers approach me also telling thing that confirm my thoughts, like you need to go n travel as no one believes you the messiah here, I must admit its turned my life upside down as I'm worried of living a normal life while the world may need me, I mean what if I am, I mean someone has to be, n I never asked for any of this I was chosen to do something else why would I be given such gifts, plus I have a birth mark on my back that's known as the mark of a prophet, my name means name of god, god has heard, god has spoken in Hebrew (Samuel), and I'm a July Leo that only requires the sun, n my spirit number is seven.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Newbie ;)

You are on the right track. Just keep yourself here and now, you may indeed have a great purpose here. But you will never truly see it clearly and actualize it in reality until the last of your ego mind has been integrated. Your ego will creep in every time, especially when people validate what you are experiencing, but that's ok. Just notice it there. If you feel compelled to help others and make a difference by all means do it. If you are free from ego and doubt it will happen smoothly, and it won't require much thought on your part.

Ultimately, we are all God. You are God, and so am I. As well as everybody else on this forum. This is a fundamental truth, that can be realized through self reflection and observations. But it can only truly be made a reality in one's life through direct experience and knowing. You are a part of that knowing, and you are here to realize this, and help others realize it as well. It is beyond ego. Not exclusive in any way. Just the degree in which we are aware of it differs. Stay true to that, and all will work out exactly as it should. The next time someone says, hey, you're God. Say, thank you. You are as well.

Namaste. (Meaning: my light recognizes your light)
Old 06-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am what I am
My latest of gifts when unlocked... not only do I have an incredible magnetism but I'm also hypnotic too... I feel as if I've got a message like I'm a messiah or something
You need to stop this, that is task #1. You are a human individual having life experiences, just like the rest of us. To believe anything else is ego and illusional. StarseedSpirit gave you some very clear and important advice: "...don't get too caught up in the actual visions, voices, thoughts, or assumptions." What was telling to me is that you then went right back to talking about your visions and gifts, and implying you may be some kind of prophet. Now that's your choice of course and nobody can stop you from believing whatever you choose to think. But it makes asking others for advice and help, a pointless exercise. Nobody can help you if continuing to talk about and believe those things about yourself is preferable to addressing the issues you brought up. So really, the one question at this point is, what's more important to you?
Old 06-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I just wanted to share n clarify as to why I have been given such gifts, if not to use them, but point taken n appreciated
Old 06-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
I just wanted to share n clarify as to why I have been given such gifts, if not to use them, but point taken n appreciated
Thanks for the reply. But again, why do you speak about gifts as if you've been specially blessed or what have you? We're all unique individuals, we all have our particular gifts. There is nothing strange or weird or miraculous about any of it. Acknowledge your gifts and talents, and get on with using them to make your life, and others' lives, better. Don't allow your ego to turn all this into something it's not.
Old 15-01-2016, 09:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Back in 2011 I experienced something very strange it all began when I started feeling sick, the only way I can explain it was it was as if I connected mind body n soul somehow as through going to the doctors n experiments with different food I soon learnt that i couldnt ingest synthetic foods nor could I drink tap water or no longer use fluoride toothpaste, as soon as I did I'd be sick, so as i continued to experiment I soon learned that organic natural food choices were the only way to go, but being sick were not my only symptoms as it was not only this but I was also channeling information from else where information I hadn't previously read or have known n I had so much energy it was unreal, I also kept having dreams telling me I was to be the savior of all mankind as I was needed to spread my word, anyway, this went on for a number of weeks n one of my friends is into reiki healing n said I'm going to burn myself out so he said to balance my chakras would help so I did, during this experience I was resting in a chair in a pitch black room n I saw many colours all climb up to the centre of my brow region then all of the sudden I saw the most amazing bright white light everywhere ( eyes still closed) then I was asked do I feel better, as this was an attempt to slow me down, well this didn't help but later that night things got very strange, I was showing my friend a documentary on mk ultra when a picture of the top scientist of that project was shown his eyes were jet black n an entity jumped out n entered me my body immediately started to shake n before I had a chance to say anything my friend turned to me n said *** just came out of his eyes, I was still shaking n felt so scared n my friend was scared too so much so that he had tears in his eyes, after hours of fear we managed to get to sleep, we woke up to try it again to see if the same thing would happen it didn't, but what did happen was as the computer booted up it got to the bios screen n malfunctioned n the number 199999999999999999999999999999999 repeated down the entire screen, then the electricity ran out (in England we have card meters) so gave my friend 5 pounds to put in his meter as he used up emergency credit (£2) the meter did something very strange it should have read £3:00 but it read 1666, my phone also malfunctioned n did some strange screen saver that never existed before??? Anyway I continued my day n left my friends flat when I noticed everywhere I walked a street light would light up on every street I walked on bearing in mind its daylight, I continued to make my way to the city centre when I a dog jumped up at a fence foaming at the mouth as if it wanted to attack me, but instead of being scared n jumping back my bodys reaction just jumped the fence n chased the dog, the dog ran off in fear, then I climb the fence n a car pulls up full of Arabs in a blacked out Mercedes Benz wound down the blacked out window n throws me a devil sign with his hand, in England this is not common much like the rock culture in America, in fact its the first time I've ever seen someone do it never mind directed to me, I then responded by doing it back n then flipping it into the bird(middle finger gesture) the men shook their heads as if to say he's not with us n drove away, then I noticed I had such great magnetism that every car or passer by would look at me as if there eyes were drawn to me, i finally get to the city center where there was a movement going on called occupy the city its a movement of youths educating the masses about corporate greed n banking cartels, I've always been into this kind of thing but no one would listen to them so I stand there n with my magnetic aura I begin to batter a crowd n start educating the masses when I see an old man who catches my attention as he is giving me the most evil look anyone has ever given me so I look at his eyes n he too has jet black eyes n another entity jumps out n enters me giving me a cold feeling all over my body as if I was submerged into a shadow or cold water ( the only way I can describe it) I look down at myself as I feel this cold sensation as I absorbed it then return my gaze back at the old man who now appears to be normal, at this point I feel even more powerful but at the same time confused, I continued to get more n more messiah chosen one dreams saying I'm the savior, so at this point I believed I am, my family n friends were really worried as I'd changed n was no longer myself as I was going around preaching n telling people the truth, I guess the truth is hard for some to swallow.....lol, anyway I go to my mums house where I scare her as she's calling me crazy n doesn't want to listen to me as I was standing in the centre of her living room asking why our family doesn't love one another n choose to zombie out to a screen, as before I walked in my little brother was playing his Xbox, my mum Facebook, her boy friend computer, so I said what's wrong with you guys, I gained their attention for a moment before they then turn out to the TV behind me, so I turn around n punch it (my bad) then my mum calls the police, when the police show up the one in charge has black eyes but all the other officer's don't, they arrest me n take me to a hold cell, this is where things get really weird, they form a cross on my body n a female officer bows down on one knee n starts chanting something, psalms, a spell, who knows, but after that a male officer starts swirling his hand in front of my face saying the words you don't know who you are you don't know who you are, after this dosnt work they throw me in a cell beat me up n stripped me naked I was left in the cell for a day before I saw taken to a mental intitue where I was pinned down n injected which had no effect on me, as my body rejected it just like all the synthetic food I could no longer ingest, the next day one of the patients in there approached me n said you are a celestial god n kept repeating it, I was sectioned by the mental health act which by law I was supposed to be held for 21 days I got released in 3 as I became too much of a problem as the patients would listen to me as I told them not to take this poisoning man made medication, since then I've had so many weird n unexplained phenomenon, can anyone help me, has anyone else had similar experiences, or am I unique, as I say this is just one event of many, I've been told I should write a book, maybe one day I will thank you for reading.
Drama, after drama, after drama, if you want to buy into this nonsense you will waste your life. You need to learn an awareness meditation technique. To see beyond this.
Old 15-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm currently learning meditation, hypnosis and astral traveling, I have trouble maintaining focus in order to still the mind, but I practice everyday, so I will get there eventually.